Deleted

Balance legendary upgrades

Impeccable Fel Essence or Emerald Dreamcatcher? what are you guys going to upgrade to 940 first and reason for doing so?

I was thinking ring for the haste, but headpiece should provide a slightly big upgrade in int.

Quote Originally Posted by Flammen View Post
    Impeccable Fel Essence or Emerald Dreamcatcher? what are you guys going to upgrade to 940 first and reason for doing so?

I was thinking ring for the haste, but headpiece should provide a slightly big upgrade in int.
    Jewelry are typically the best to upgrade in terms of pure stats. You also have to factor in how much usage the legendary sees. Since IFE is pretty much a dead cert, it should the obvious choice.

I haven't checked the pieces themselves to tell you for sure though.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-01-20 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    In general: Jewelry doesn't scale that great with ilevel, better now then before 7.1.5 but still not great. Head on the other hand is one of the slots with the biggest stat budget, so purely from this point of view you would want to upgrade ED. If you however plan on using IFE and another non-ED legiondary on the fights which lend themselves to playing the starfall spec, then you might get more mileage out of upgrading IFE.

Edit: Just read Adramelchs post and am reconsidering whether or not I'm missing something. So here is the data:

Upgrading ED will give you: 768 Int, 73 Crit, 131 Mastery
    Upgrading IFE instead: 400 Haste, 221 Mastery.

If Haste isn't twice as good as int, you would probably want to go ED, if you are using both all the time.
    Last edited by mmoc41520863c8; 2017-01-20 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    In general: Jewelry doesn't scale that great with ilevel, better now then before 7.1.5 but still not great. Head on the other hand is one of the slots with the biggest stat budget, so purely from this point of view you would want to upgrade ED. If you however plan on using IFE and another non-ED legiondary on the fights which lend themselves to playing the starfall spec, then you might get more mileage out of upgrading IFE.
    Ye having checked ED, it gives massive intellect with the upgrade. I had in mind OI which gives shit stats and is barely worth upgrading.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Jewelry are typically the best to upgrade in terms of pure stats. You also have to factor in how much usage the legendary sees. Since IFE is pretty much a dead cert, it should the obvious choice.

I haven't checked the pieces themselves to tell you for sure though.
    ~400 haste ~200 mastery vs. ~130 mastery ~70 crit ~800 int

Wouldn't be so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    ~400 haste ~200 mastery vs. ~130 mastery ~70 crit ~800 int

Wouldn't be so sure.
    Ye I had't checked ED specifically. I was pretty amazed at how much Int it gives.

Deleted
    Well with that amount of int I guess the choice is pretty obvious.

What and where are you guys checking what the upgraded version gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Flammen View Post
    Well with that amount of int I guess the choice is pretty obvious.

What and where are you guys checking what the upgraded version gives?
    Well basically on wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/item=137062/t...d-dreamcatcher
    If you go to the "Select version" option it gives you a dropdown menu.

Deleted
    So I have IFE and Oneth's bracers, would you say ring upgrade first?

Deleted
    Upgrading oneths is worth 430 int, 60 crit and 50 haste. This is a lot closer and you probably have to look at your own statweights and whether or not you run oneths all the time or not.