Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

a new type of demon? i wonder what these dudes are.

hopefully another corrupted race, so we can maybe seen some of the uncorrupt versions in the army of the light. i really hope there's some uncorrupted sayaad in the army of light.
    The design of those horns (both projecting from the back and the skull) looks familiar to me for some reason - but I can't place it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The design of those horns (both projecting from the back and the skull) looks familiar to me for some reason - but I can't place it.
    demon hunters vengence form
    i wonder if this is the race their weapon comes from?

also we know the metamorph for havoc DH (and locks_ was somewhat based on the nathrezem and dreadlords.. i wonder if this is sorta what the vengence DH form is based on

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    demon hunters vengence form
    i wonder if this is the race their weapon comes from?

also we know the metamorph for havoc DH (and locks_ was somewhat based on the nathrezem and dreadlords.. i wonder if this is sorta what the vengence DH form is based on

Hmmm, could be corrupted Aldrachi, but I had thought them wiped out as a whole by Sargeras during the fall of their world due to their unwillingness to join the Legion.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    It is a Wiki page. It is not a Site run by Blizzard. It is a site run by Curse, much like the site you are on right now.

It Is RUN by FANS.
    Blizzard's original intention was to kill him there, however the cinematic fucked it up(which was what 99% of players experienced) since the real fight was the mythic version and there you kill him in the twisting nether. They never did come clean wether they were going to keep their intention or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    you know a thing called *Artifacts* and that we have to lose them for the next xpac somehow? there u go ...
    Artifacts mean nothing next to power of Sargeras. You are all still thinking about old-canon Sargeras not realizing he got buffed like 1000 times in the Chronicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Hmmm, could be corrupted Aldrachi, but I had thought them wiped out as a whole by Sargeras during the fall of their world due to their unwillingness to join the Legion.
    yeah he did.... wel they may not be them, but this may still be the race the demon hunters "channel" when they turn full demon and tank because these do look WAY too similiar.... the placing of the armoring (wrists, belt, thighs, and feet) having horns, and the back spines, plus the cloth between the legs, it just seems like it fits perfectly

(now us warlocks need more demon choice, either through more demons of glyphs, and we need our fucking wrathguard back! im sick of my felguard!)
    (liek why are hunters so special... even fucking frost mages get a glyph to change their pet we dont, our felguard is just our felguard, no wrathguard)

if i'm not mistaken, i think the face of this demon is the one that's built into a lot of their architecture.

as for them possibly being aldrachi, maybe there were a few converts, but the lore said they proved to be uncorruptable. the story doesn't describe it as corrupting though, it describes them as flat out denying sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Artifacts mean nothing next to power of Sargeras. You are all still thinking about old-canon Sargeras not realizing he got buffed like 1000 times in the Chronicle.
    Well, our artifacts are still growing in power. Technically, we can try harvesting power of the Pantheon lying dormant inside the Keepers to empower our Artifacts, making them godly weapons that will allow us to be virtually as powerful as a true Titan. In fact, we are already doing it now in 7.1.5, just not on the Keepers yet ("Oh my! You've managed to acquire an item of legend to carry on your adventures. I've long theorized that such items draw their power directly from the titans, and this may prove to be a chance to test such speculation! <...> Bring me remnants of this energy, and I will empower your equipment.").

As said before, I think that it'd be rather anti-climatic, and getting power of the Pantheon - even if just temporary - should require us to spend a lot of time in an epic quest chain. However, that doesn't mean it is impossible for Blizzard fit it in 2 patches one way or another.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    how cool would it be if Kil'Jaeden was to try and escape at some % of his HP and we would fight the bottom half of him until he gets defeated in the other end (Sunwell) and drops back to the Tomb of Sargeras

Remember when we fought only the top half of him in Sunwell and he basically just returned back through the portal in the end? Would be a really cool lore gimmick for the fight.

I predict that Maiev will be the part of Naisha fight.

oh and maybe even Illidan. the dynamics will be intense!!!

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account

hopefully another corrupted race, so we can maybe seen some of the uncorrupt versions in the army of the light. i really hope there's some uncorrupted sayaad in the army of light.
    Maybe its an updated meta form based on their new hidden appearance like the bears have?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Disguised or not he's looking a bit shady all the same. I like the color change from his normal blue and white, but I can't help to wonder what he's up to.
    Hes trying out the latest in gilnaen fashion obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Hes trying out the latest in gilnaen fashion obviously
    He probably trying to setup Genn for something then blame him for crimes and finally execute like all those wet sylvanas fanboys dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah he did.... wel they may not be them, but this may still be the race the demon hunters "channel" when they turn full demon and tank because these do look WAY too similiar.... the placing of the armoring (wrists, belt, thighs, and feet) having horns, and the back spines, plus the cloth between the legs, it just seems like it fits perfectly
    I dont believe we're channeling any specific demon race. It's more likely that these are 2 paths all demons undergo when they become demons. Agile with wings and hooves or brutish with spikes and sharp toes. Most demons fall into one of these categories and we even see Kil'Jaedin himself more Havoc. While Archimonde never did fall into one, the Wrathguard are Eredar that are more like the Vengeance transformation. Even the Natherzim don't naturally look that way, so their corruption took them down the Havoc path.

Looks like some kind of Eredar. Could also be a wingless relative of the Doomguard, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I dont believe we're channeling any specific demon race. It's more likely that these are 2 paths all demons undergo when they become demons. Agile with wings and hooves or brutish with spikes and sharp toes. Most demons fall into one of these categories and we even see Kil'Jaedin himself more Havoc. While Archimonde never did fall into one, the Wrathguard are Eredar that are more like the Vengeance transformation. Even the Natherzim don't naturally look that way, so their corruption took them down the Havoc path.
    i guess... but how many demon races out there grow horns like that? the only other i can think of is guldan

7+ Year Old Account
    Found something interesting in New factions tab of new 7.2 - maybe devs are bugged idk:

Arne Test - Paragon Reputation Stormwind - One of the last bastions of human power, this Alliance capital is ruled by the prodigal king, Varian Wrynn.
    WTF Varian is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Might be worth noting that there seem to be 2 boss models used in the avatar fight, and the second one looks like Anduin from the icon.
    The second one looks like a titan construct like Maiden in Kara.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Looks like some kind of Eredar. Could also be a wingless relative of the Doomguard, though.
    MIND FUCKING BLOWN looking at the face they look very much the same!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teto View Post
    Maybe its an updated meta form based on their new hidden appearance like the bears have?
    no... the metamorphs are odviously still night elves and blood elves.. these are not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    He probably trying to setup Genn for something then blame him for crimes and finally execute like all those wet sylvanas fanboys dreams.
    lol stfu with your horrid fan fictions...
    varien and genn were great friends...

7+ Year Old Account
    Also Desolate Host boss looks like this Soul Cage boss from old BT.

- - - Updated - - -

lol stfu with your horrid fan fictions...
    varien and genn were great friends...
    You don't get it - i mean Anduin trying to setup Genn. It also was sarcasm.