10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Oh. Did the servers go down?
    Only Aether data center.
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...2fa685bca5c802

Well, things seem to have been fixed now!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, things seem to have been fixed now!
    Yeah, they're trying to figure out what happened, in the meantime you can't fish in Outer La Noscea and all the OLN fist are in Upper now

So weird that something in the code could go so screwy that fishing could knock out an entire data center

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Yeah, they're trying to figure out what happened, in the meantime you can't fish in Outer La Noscea and all the OLN fist are in Upper now

So weird that something in the code could go so screwy that fishing could knock out an entire data center
    Wellll in Wrath beta Unholy dk had an ability think it was festering something ir the insect one RANK 3 and ONLY rank 3 that would cause servers to crash. The funny bit is that every time they thought they fixed it nope. The joke eventually became that DK were so OP they couldn't be nerfed.

Honestly still wish they had left them op at least at lower levels was kinda fun with glitches bloodwork healing me for over 3K%..actually made regular enemies more dangerous then elites which imo would be a fun spin.

Anyways yeah coding can have weird effects and you never know fully how a single line change might effect everything else thus why game testers come in handy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got first Garo -mount, Ginga.

*10 Frontline victories while using event-title.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Its been active for days just go to wolves den, que for the feast 8 on 8 and farm up mounts and gear. No quests.
    Thx m8 do we know how long it will last?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    Thx m8 do we know how long it will last?
    Over 6 months. So beyond Stormblood.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post4002211

So! Announcement stream, incoming information

So, stream earlier, pre-orders begin on the 24th of January, the expansion comes out on June 20th with a four day early access for pre-orders

Physical CE is $200 USD and comes with an art box (the contents of which we do not know), an art book, a cloth map of Eorzia, a Stormblood title sticker, and a statue of Legatus Zenos yae Galvus

The Digital CE is $60 and comes with A Syldra mount, Wind-up Bartz (with Boco), and a Chicken Knife rapier for RDM with a plush chocobo for a spell focus.

Standard cost is $40

You WILL have to have completed up to 3.5 to enter Ala Mhigo, no word on story skip potions yet.

Red Mage WILL BE IN A 2.0 AREA and unlockable at level 50, meaning you don't need to have done 3.5 and enter Ala Mhigo to unlock the class, you don't even need to have entered Heavensward. It starts at level 50, as well.

Legatus Galvus is blatantly a samurai in the statue we saw, that combined with the datamined code showing a Samurai job story seems to have confirmed they'll be our second class.

And unrelated to Stormblood but they'll also be releasing a book of concept art from 3.0, if you purchase it you get a wind-up Hraesvelgr and an exclusive Orchestrion roll.

$200 for the physical collector's? Ouch....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll still keep my pre-order of it, was more or less expecting that price.

From what they showed us, the Galvus statue looks way more finely detailed than the Nidhogg one that came with HW, that's how I'm assuming they'll justify the price spike between them

I may be showing obvious bias but I'm more interested in the Concept book for that Hraesvelgr chibi minion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    $200 for the physical collector's? Ouch....
    Does it come with an adorable Miqo'te AI or sth? :>

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I'll still keep my pre-order of it, was more or less expecting that price.
    Keeping your pre-order? KEEPING? How'd you already pre-order, don't they go up next Tue?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Keeping your pre-order? KEEPING? How'd you already pre-order, don't they go up next Tue?!
    I went to local GameStop after they revealed expansion and they told me that I can pre-order it. They are getting bunch of CE's anyways, so they simply took my info up and reserved one for me.

In fact I should be getting call from them soon to confirm that everything is going as planned.

Wish pre orders for physical came with the stuff from the digital version

/sigh
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

/sigh
    I think they do, I don't see any reason they wouldn't, I can't remember if HW did or not

Deleted

/sigh
    Pretty sure they do

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    I think they do, I don't see any reason they wouldn't, I can't remember if HW did or not
    Heavensward did, yes. I think it's fair to assume this one will as well. And just to be nitpicky, notice that it also doesn't explicitly state you get the actual game with either of the collector's editions. Should we assume you have to buy the standard edition to be able to play the game at all? No.

Basically its:
    Standard = expansion and nothing more
    Digital = Standard + digital goodies
    Physical = Standard + Digital + physical goodies
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

I went to local GameStop after they revealed expansion and they told me that I can pre-order it. They are getting bunch of CE's anyways, so they simply took my info up and reserved one for me.

In fact I should be getting call from them soon to confirm that everything is going as planned.
    Hmmmm. If it's not a store-exclusive, I'd prefer going to GameStop and just picking it up. Might swing by and ask them.

/sigh
    Physical edition comes with all the digital items from the digital version.

My friend got digital, his girlfriend got physical for Heavensward (they figure they didn't need 2 dragon statues in the house).

10+ Year Old Account

My gamestop said unavailable for ce and the stream said ce is SE store only

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm. If it's not a store-exclusive, I'd prefer going to GameStop and just picking it up. Might swing by and ask them.

Physical edition comes with all the digital items from the digital version.

My friend got digital, his girlfriend got physical for Heavensward (they figure they didn't need 2 dragon statues in the house).
    Yeah I am asking again today but I recall the stream saying the ce is a SE store exclusive