Bad luck protection should apply to Epics

Just like the game wont give you the same legendary twice, why cant they make a similar system for other epics? Due to bad luck, I have not had an upgrade for over a month. For the weekly chest, I got like 5 rings, 4 gloves, other minor slots I saw once in a while but they all got crappy stats so they all became items for boosting my gear level for when I use the group finder. What I need is helm, necklace, legs, trinkets and relics, and i have not seen a single one from the weekly chest or mythic plus or raids, the situation is so bad to the point where I have to beg other people to give the gear to me when I see them get what I want. And forget about titan forged, I'm having a hard time getting warforged for the right gear. Cant Bliz make a system where the game knows what item level you have for a certain slot? Then decrease the chance of you getting an item for the same slot? Cant they also prevent you from getting the same item twice?

They spoke about implementing it way back in MoP. They never did, and because of WF/TF/Sockets, tertiary stats - they never will.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any decent guild will prio the biggest upgrades first. Are you just doing LFR that you have to beg other people to give you stuff?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

The game can't tell what an 'upgrade' is for you - not as though the devs intended Int to be worse than 3 of 4 secondaries for Shadow, for instance, but it is, that affects what I consider an upgrade, and there's no way the game could tell that. Seals are the closest thing you're probably going to get.

No they dont want you to get all the gear you want too quick

10+ Year Old Account
    Short answer: No.

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    xcess Quickly ?? How about second month of farming COS for 870+ chest and fire relic and not even seen fir relic doing it 4-5 time a day every day... same shit keeps dropping :/
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    xcess Quickly ?? How about second month of farming COS for 870+ chest and fire relic and not even seen fir relic doing it 4-5 time a day every day... same shit keeps dropping :/

the relic always drops, the ring is rare, did like 200 cos and never seen it above 860

More Welfare for everyone!
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Just like the game wont give you the same legendary twice, why cant they make a similar system for other epics? Due to bad luck, I have not had an upgrade for over a month. For the weekly chest, I got like 5 rings, 4 gloves, other minor slots I saw once in a while but they all got crappy stats so they all became items for boosting my gear level for when I use the group finder. What I need is helm, necklace, legs, trinkets and relics, and i have not seen a single one from the weekly chest or mythic plus or raids, the situation is so bad to the point where I have to beg other people to give the gear to me when I see them get what I want. And forget about titan forged, I'm having a hard time getting warforged for the right gear. Cant Bliz make a system where the game knows what item level you have for a certain slot? Then decrease the chance of you getting an item for the same slot? Cant they also prevent you from getting the same item twice?
    No. These 'complaints' because people don't always get their way are getting ridiculous.