Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd leave just knowing that they are raging at their screens alone.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Deleted
    Meanwhile I did my first HC on my hunter and forgot to turn taunt off after questing (wq's) and I got kicked within the first 60 seconds because tank couldn't take aggro of my pet. I mean, he could atleast whisper me x) I got deserter aswell. Never felt that triggered since I needed that dungeon for third relic.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I'd probably have stuck it out, you only had another 7 mobs left to kill. However, I can understand why you left.
    this is kinda true - if you wasted so much time in there why not just finish it and forget - after all you spend in there around 40-60 minutes anyway with that many wipes.

Deleted
    Depends on the Group. Always try your best and hope that everything will go out well.
    Even if I have a group full of Psyducks ranting about other Team members and failing constantly I try to stay until the end.

In the end it is a matter of personal endurance and attitude. If you can't stand them and you don't see a light at the end of the tunnel ( e.g. extremely undergeared Team members) why should you then waste further time, nerves and gold? Even if you have a group that has a good gear it isn't evitable to once have bad players.

That's what you get when playing with randoms. :>

Deleted
    Reminds me of a angry leader who left his MoS 11 because he was sure that we wouldnt make it to 3, but 2.

People should just leave without thinking. It's fair and not worth wasting time. But it's douchebag to leave after 1-2 wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by angelblack View Post
    I recommend this nifty addon https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/o-item-level
    Shows the ilvl of every party member, if they have glaring problems (no enchants / gems etc) just to you know what you're dealing with. Obviously for a +2 it wouldn't matter since your dps can demolish that instantly but for a 10+ dungeon you should always check your team if it's a PUG.

As with others, I wouldn't have left since it was close to being over. Also, I take it the PUG description had no mention of "chill run / boosting mage friend / don't care about timer"? Because if it had any of that, you should have finished it imo.
    Please tell me how are missing enchants a "glaring problem"? The other day I got a new cloak , didn't enchant it. The tank gave me shit and left . Are people really that retarded ? +200 agility ain't gonna change jack shit . We got a tank after that , and I topped the meters with my 881DH - like most of the time - and the lack of enchant really didn't effect me or the run at all.

Obviously I got the enchant after , but still it boggles my mind how people get butt hurt over the smallest things

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

We pugged a healer for an otherwise +6 CoS.

Within 5 minutes he had insulted and abused us so much that we kicked him. The stress wasn't worth the keystone.

Just because healers are rare and hard to find doesn't mean they should act like inbred royalty. Thankfully, he was the exception not the rule.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gephyrophobia View Post
    Why do people come here and post under the guise of needing approval for what they did in a video game?
    Because deep down they know that they made a mistake and need someone to soother their embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    Please tell me how are missing enchants a "glaring problem"? The other day I got a new cloak , didn't enchant it. The tank gave me shit and left . Are people really that retarded ? +200 agility ain't gonna change jack shit . We got a tank after that , and I topped the meters with my 881DH - like most of the time - and the lack of enchant really didn't effect me or the run at all.

Obviously I got the enchant after , but still it boggles my mind how people get butt hurt over the smallest things
    no enchanting gear shows you dont care about your toon - if you dont care about your toon there is 99 % you wont care about your performance. its a huge red flag .

Leaving so near the finish is cruel to the others.
    Shame SHAME!

10+ Year Old Account
    You said the mage was the leader, so I'm assuming it's his key?
    I hope he at least said he wanted a boost in the title, because with that dps and him not specifying it's a boost, I'd have left after the first boss

If its not your key then just stick it out. You loose nothing by finishing it. The only thing you gain is you were that dick that left 4 people in a M+ not able to find a 5th player to finish the dungeon.

I think people who trick others into a Mythic+ run derserve to get their key depleted. I tried this a couple of times where people say 3chest ez in the grp finder and then you join the run and you cant even 1 chest the shit because ppl are so bad. Most important thing is just to look at the hp, if they are below 2.4k and except a 3chest ez something might go wrong, and some ppl are just too proud to ask for a boost so they would rather just lie to you lol.

Golden rule, if its advertized as 1chest or going for weekly expect people to be shit and understand wipes will happen.

If not and you're doing half of the dps just leave unless you dont mind it.leaders should expect over the top geared players have better things todo than wiping in an 11
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Clearly the problem here is, you don't know how to properly carry a group. You gotta lift with the legs. Get a good deep stance, keep your back straight and push with your heels. Once you get the group up, you want to lock your arms, but keep them relaxed.

Lesson people need to learn. Ignore the ilevel of the players (obviously dont think 840 can do dps for +10) but you get the point.

Most 10-15s i run are with DH and i'm ret so i can suffice enough of people fucks ups to make the run not as unbearable as what you described and that dps is borderline horrendous for the key you are doing considering i have never pulled below 350k overall as a prot paladin never mind ret on that.

In general though you can only handle so much to a point that someone is beyond help and if it's the entire group it isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gephyrophobia View Post
    Why do people come here and post under the guise of needing approval for what they did in a video game?
    Maybe he doesn't hang out on forums all day and is curious how most people's opinions are in certain situations. I don't PUG (mainly because of this type scenario) and am actually surprised by some on the thoughts here.

OT: Like I said, I don't PUG, but if I had come that far I probably would've at least seen the 1st scorpion pull and tried to muscle through it. Can't blame you at all for leaving though.

As for the mage, what spec was he? If he was frost, total damage would be low, but the boss fights would be much higher. Not defending him (that many deaths, there's no defense) just curious

Pretty sure I'd have bailed before the first boss if it was as bad as you say.

Once it's clear that a run won't finish in the timer I don't really care about staying, the key will be depleted anyway. If the tank doesn't know how to handle necrotic and the top DPS is 300k there's not much point in sitting around for one chest. I'm not in the business of carrying people unless I know ahead of time, there's better things I could be doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's bad etiquette to leave a mythic+ group once someone puts their keystone at risk. This is why I only run them with my guild mates.

Play with people you know.