Poll: How did your last legendary drop make you feel?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    When did your last legendary drop?
    I think it was a week or so ago, on my Druid.

Which legendary was it and how good is it for your class?
    Cinidaria, the Symbiote. It was a definite upgrade over what I already had, so sure?

How many legendaries in total do you have now?
    Two across eight eligible characters.

When are you expecting your next legendary?
    It drops when it drops.

Bonus question: have legendary drops affected your choice of main character?
    Absolutely not. That would be ridiculous.

Prot Warrior
    Last one dropped: Last month
    Last one that dropped: Sephuz's Secret
    How many: 4

Felt dogshit. The sooner I get Kakushan's on my Warrior, the sooner I feel I can invest more time into my alts & split characters. That item is too big to not chase after.

7+ Year Old Account
    When did your last legendary drop? - yesterday
    Which legendary was it and how good is it for your class? - 940 AotG, insane gameplay changing BiS for my DH alt.
    How many legendaries in total do you have now? - 4 on my main shadow priest, 4 on my dh alt, 3 on my rogue alt, 2 on my dk alt. 13 it is.
    When are you expecting your next legendary? - My priest should receive new legendary this\next month.
    Bonus question: have legendary drops affected your choice of main character? - I should be maining DH now, really.
    Last edited by Crimewave; 2017-01-20 at 03:10 PM.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Got the Insignia of Ravenholdt as an Assa Rogue. So pretty relieved (I've dodged the horrible legendaries for now).

Deleted
    got ams cloak on dk, moved to rogue, got feint heal legs, back to mage main, got blink shield robe, started new alt shaman and just got sephuz...
    mage already has 3 borderline useless legendaries now blinkrobe, manareg belt, sephuz
    not expecting new legendary till i reroll new char

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    When did your last legendary drop? On Tuesday (patch day).

Which legendary was it and how good is it for your class? Ekowraith, and dropped just about an hour after the cutoff to be 940 without requiring the upgrade quest (YAY!). Amazing for Guardian (druid) specialization and decent for the other three specs.

How many legendaries in total do you have now? Two on my druid (Ekowraith and Dual Determination) and one on my hunter alt (the healing pants).

When are you expecting your next legendary? Whenver it drops. It's RNG. Impact of the bad luck protection mechanic seems minor; you can go two months without a legendary drop while a fresh 110 gets two in a day. My druid's first legendary didn't drop until after two months and over 10 days /played at 110. But I've been playing less since then and now have two.

Bonus question: have legendary drops affected your choice of main character? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the new Archimonde tank trinket on my tank. Could have been worse.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    -I don't remember when I got it. Over a month ago for sure but yeah I can't remember the exact time

-Ayala's Stone Heart: one of the BiS for Arms warrior

-I have three, one of them being sephuz

-No idea. I expect the fourth one to be kind of rare and I'm not playing as much now because of the semester starting so probably awhile

10+ Year Old Account
    It made me feel relieved,

My first legendary as a Fire Mage was Norgannon's Foresight. I banked it.

My second legendary as a Fire Mage was Sephuz's Secret. I was angry as hell.

My third and last legendary was the shard of the exodar. I felt intense relief, something useful.

And then a Mage in my guild who only became active a month ago got the bindings of the sun king. Congratulations to him but inside I wanted to smash up the PC of the dev at Blizzard who designed this system.

I expect my fourth legendary to be Prydaz based on my current luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Got the Insignia of Ravenholdt as an Assa Rogue. So pretty relieved (I've dodged the horrible legendaries for now).
    Yeah relief, that's the feeling you want from gearing. I miss when upgrades came seldom but in a more predictable manner, gearing actually felt exciting.

I've been playing my Fire Mage (alt) much more than my Shaman (main) recently because of the legendaries it has. My mage has Shard of the Exodar ring and Dragonfire helm, while my shaman has healing legs and boots. My mage is 8-9 ilvls lower and less AK/AP traits, but the legendaries make a huge difference.

Spec-specific legendaries have been annoying for me so far, especially for hybrid classes since I tend to play most specs equally. My paladin has prot chest and holy cloak, neither help the other aside from raw stats. I wish the effects would change depending on your spec.

Last tuesday
    Gloves for resto shaman, quite good
    My priest is overdue for his second, other chars I have far less time spent on are already at 2 or even 3
    No

Deleted
    2 days ago I got my third legendary. It was from the box after doing 3 Kirin tor. I got the warrior shoulders that makes you have 3 heroic leaps instead of 1.
    The others I got is the gloves that returns 8 rage when using mortal strike, and the legs that apply Colossus smash buff on mobs.

Wish I could go shoulder + legs but I feel I got to stick to my gloves as it is making me less rage starved...

15+ Year Old Account
    I currently only have 2 and my last drop was about 2 months ago. The ability wasn't useful, but it's 910 and I only have 2. /shrug
    Last edited by Moxal; 2017-01-20 at 03:43 PM.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Few weeks ago.

Elemental lavaburst belt, it would have been awesome when it was buffed, then it got nerfed with the dps legendary nerfs.

Who knows, after 4 it's 'sposed to take ages.

No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raddons for havoc. It's okay, but I'd rather have had Anger. Oh well, it's been about a month, I should be due for another legendary soon-ish.

Have 4 total, but only that and Prydaz that are really usable for havoc, which is my MS now after I started raiding again.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    Yeah relief, that's the feeling you want from gearing. I miss when upgrades came seldom but in a more predictable manner, gearing actually felt exciting.
    Don't get me wrong, I think the legendary system is completely shitty and retarded (legendaries which are distributed to everyone like candies and have absolutely nothing "legendary", and the fact that you could actually get a legendary and be crushed by disappointment, which is an absurdity). That's also the reason I was merely "relieved" and not "elated".

10+ Year Old Account
    When did your last legendary drop?

Which legendary was it and how good is it for your class?

How many legendaries in total do you have now?

When are you expecting your next legendary?

Bonus question: have legendary drops affected your choice of main character?
    1-It was the leg legendary 'Roots of Shaladrassil'. Was a great addition
    2-I have 2 legendaries on my main - feral druid - and 2 on my "main" alt -marksmanship hunter.
    3-No idea. No expectation.
    4-No. The only thing that drives my selection is the feel an look of the class/spec.

Deleted
    Last one was about 5 weeks ago, got the resto druid ring, had previously got the gloves for feral. Was prettyhappy with both.

I have 4 level 110s, only my druid has legendaries.

When did your last legendary drop? - This past Tuesday (ilvl 940)

Which legendary was it and how good is it for your class? Norgannons Foresight Only good b/c of ilvl, once others are upgraded, this goes to bank.

How many legendaries in total do you have now? 3 on main, 4 on account.

When are you expecting your next legendary? Not for a while, I just got this.

Bonus question: have legendary drops affected your choice of main character? No, although I joke about it b/c of my shit luck.