Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100 View Post
    Why not? If people can be here because they hate either current or classic, why can't I hate both? It's a website for many MMO games, not just WoW.
    except your in the wow general forums... not the other mmo general forums

nothing at all, the game is perfectly fine at this time and legion is the best expansion we ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I'm doing some research and I'd like to hear your opinions guys and gals
    The game felt worthwhile with a proper community and a sense of adventure every time you logged in.

Now it's just login do X and log off with little interaction with people from your server. I certainly couldn't tell you who the best guilds are on my server however back in the day everyone knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolit View Post
    The game felt worthwhile with a proper community and a sense of adventure every time you logged in.

Now it's just login do X and log off with little interaction with people from your server. I certainly couldn't tell you who the best guilds are on my server however back in the day everyone knew.
    I wouldn't even be able to name guilds which are on my server or server cluster TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolit View Post

Yeah, I couldn't tell you who were the top guild(s) on my server for the last few years at least. Back in the day, everyone knew who they were for certain. Its sad the game has deteriorated to this. Its simply a task based game as you basically stated. I guess though, it depends on what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't tell you who were the top guild(s) on my server for the last few years at least. Back in the day, everyone knew who they were for certain. Its sad the game has deteriorated to this. Its simply a task based game as you basically stated. I guess though, it depends on what you like.
    Sucks to play on a shitty server, then.
    Meanwhile on good servers, everyone knows the name of the server first guild on their server to this day. Plz don't lie about stuff, intellectual dishonesty isn't good for discussions.

One of the reasons original World Of Warcraft is better than the current game that tries to pass itself as Warcraft, is I think the Community and the feeling one gets that one is just a member of a huge community of other gamers that is vibrant and alive:

--SNIP--
    --SNIP--
    --SNIP--

There is another thing I'd like to add. Yesterday, I had to run through Duskwood to get to the Moonwell in the middle of the map in order to convert some Felcloth to Mooncloth. It was raining heavily, and it so happened that it was raining heavily outside my house too. I somehow felt that I was really riding through a dark forest in heavy rain. It was an awesome feeling that I got from a 12 year old game, and one that one can't get now out of the current version. The current version feels completely fake.

--SNIP--

All screenshots at 3440X1440.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-20 at 04:35 PM.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

So you took 2 pictures with your 40 man raid and want to say that your server is alive? lmao.
    Why must yall be so dishonest all the time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrs ankle View Post
    So you took 2 pictures with your 40 man raid and want to say that your server is alive? lmao.
    Not even that, but a raid waiting for the buffs in order to speedrun raids.

Don't feed the troll, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Not even that, but a raid waiting for the buffs in order to speedrun raids.
    I know right? Lmao
    I've been playing since fucking vanilla, I know what people waiting for dragonslayer buff looks like

Also, next time, hide guild tags, you might be able to lie better then.

--SNIP--

/10chars
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    --SNIP--

/10chars
    So the population of a single wow server, then? Not really impressive.

I know right? Lmao
    I've been playing since fucking vanilla, I know what people waiting for dragonslayer buff looks like

Also, next time, hide guild tags, you might be able to lie better then.
    No you didnt, you prob started playing during MoP like majority of todays retail playerbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    --SNIP--

/10chars
    And Vanilla environment was never meant to sustain 13k people and it shows.

I thought linking images of/mentioning private servers was against the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    No you didnt, you prob started playing during MoP like majority of todays retail playerbase.
    Sigh, why do you have to do this all the time?

quoting myself from earlier in this thread. Relevant achievs (feats of strength) that serve as proof that I did, indeed, play during vanilla. I even resurrected an AQ40 screen if you want to burn your eyes with 2005 era graphics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

here's the aq screen. The shit resolution flashbacks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Reminds me of another user on this forum who liked to talk shit to everyone who is a sinner and likes vanilla more.
    Wouldnt be suprised if he is the same guy. Type of text and the "im going to counter opinions" attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    ppl never learn

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not link to private servers by name, with images, with videos, or discuss your experiences on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    Reminds me of another user on this forum who liked to talk shit to everyone who is a sinner and likes vanilla more.
    Wouldnt be suprised if he is the same guy. Type of text and the "im going to counter opinions" attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

ppl never learn
    Honestly it's what got the Megathread closed. Why try and do the same shit again? I don't get it are people really that petty they want to post private server shit and get a thread closed?