Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    So how many people that believe in God actually believe in Big Bang?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

Inventor of the Big Bang theory. Catholic Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    A ludicrous argument as it shifts the burden of proof from the claimant to others, aside from the fact that proving a negative in this situation is nigh impossible.
    Millions upon millions of people have proof. The lack of what you consider physical evidence is your problem, not mine. Shall I continue on your scientific views that have no physical evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

Inventor of the Big Bang theory. Catholic Priest.
    And when he was asked to inject god into his theory he refused.

Prove me that god does exist... Believing in one doesnt make it anymore real than me believing I can run 10km in 10min with my feet tied....

So a significant amount believes in God as a creator of Earth , the center of everything but they also believe in Big bang theory?
    I'm sure millions of people have proved to you, I however won't on these boards because it breaks their rules.

Do you know what the Big bang theory even is? Not sure how you find that hard to comprehend that not all religions believe in Ex nihilo.
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

So how many people that believe in God actually believe in Big Bang?

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt think so....
    I have no idea. What would be the point of knowing that? What is your point in citing that? Again, I ask you, what in the fuck are you on about? Please make your point, or move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    You have proof that Zeus does not exist?
    I don't. I don't believe he exists, but I won't doubt someone who claims this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this pretty obviously breaks the no religious discussion rule, and is certainly just going to get into bickering with pro vs anti believers and more in depth religion discussion.

closing