Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    did what? Got themselves control of the US government?
    Put a guy in charge who believes in trickle down economics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Hillary raised FAR more money than Trump, yet she did not win. How do you explain that, if donations =/= control?
    And what about all those congressman and senators? I wonder who's got a hand about their butts and working their mouths.

The only novel thing about Trump is that he's putting lobbyists directly in positions of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Now to sit back, relax and watch the fireworks. Here's to a fun four years.
    The special mushroom cloud variety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Hillary raised FAR more money than Trump, yet she did not win. How do you explain that, if donations =/= control?
    Control is subtly given to those who donate, not those who are donated to.

That's what lobbying is, and it's how some unqualified members of Trump's cabinet got their positions of power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    It's politically correct to say that but not to say "The comedy show of the American Negro/Black monkey will start on Monday?
    Nice." (In the case of Obama when he took office)
    White old dudes don't have a history of being called monkeys by racists like black people do.

You're not this dumb. You can't be this dumb.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    We will be protected by the great men and women of our military and law enforcement and, most importantly, we are protected by God. -President Trump 2017
    Wait.. which is it, our military or your omnipotent omnipresent omniscient GOD that will protect us? I'm so confused.

It's funny the amount of people who hate Trump simply because they've been told they should hate Trump. Same reason they loved Obama...because they were told they should. If people weren't consumed by their emotions and actually used their brains maybe they'd have a clue what's going on, and give credence where it belongs, and criticize actual important matters. Instead they concentrate on the superfluous.

Deleted
    Remember when Obama ate a Hot dog and the Americans went batshit crazy because I forgot. Something about Mustard or how he was holding it.

I am betting with my mates that before April we will have American media going insane about him eating something or how he eats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't care much for the speech. I was hoping for something that was actually unifying, more similar to his election night victory speech.

This was very nationalistic. Very populist. "Give power back to the people". I mean, shit, they've always had it. How the fuck do you think you got elected?
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    It's funny the amount of people who hate Trump simply because they've been told they should hate Trump. Same reason they loved Obama...because they were told they should. If people weren't consumed by their emotions and actually used their brains maybe they'd have a clue what's going on, and give credence where it belongs, and criticize actual important matters. Instead they concentrate on the superfluous.
    Do tell me... what is going on?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Didn't care much for the speech. I was hoping for something that was actually unifying, more similar to his election night victory speech.

This was very nationalistic. Very populist. "Give power back to the people". I mean, shit, they've always had it. How the fuck do you think you got elected?
    Did they? Most of America doesn't think they've got any power, most of America on BOTH sides feels very oppressed by the system that destroyed their lives and they've had no hope for change.

This wasn't about Trump, this was a political revolution by the American people a demand that Washington change it's ways.

This is funny after the full month of Cali votes dont matter and Hillary won the popular vote threads...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Did they? Most of America doesn't think they've got any power, most of America on BOTH sides feels very oppressed by the system that destroyed their lives and they've had no hope for change.

This wasn't about Trump, this was a political revolution by the American people a demand that Washington change it's ways.
    What? Most of America has had their lives destroyed? Are you living in an alternate universe?
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post

Then it was the worst revolution ever. Trump surrounded himself with the elite, no change there.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Build the wall, jail Hillary, jail BLM thugs.
    If you don't do it, I will find you, Donald. KEK wills it.
    I hope the lulz was all worth it in the end.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I hope the lulz was all worth it in the end.
    Of course it is, the Laughing Gods will be done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of how I felt as well. I dare say this speech pandered way too much to the right. I could best be described as an independent as my views are socially left, economically center/center-right and I've never felt more isolated. /shrug Not sure what I was expecting though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    This is funny after the full month of Cali votes dont matter and Hillary won the popular vote threads...
    I'm not sure that I follow. Do people have power within this government to vote for their representatives?

What exactly is he asking for? People to have power over the nuclear football? Over legislation?
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account
    What? Most of America has had their lives destroyed? Are you living in an alternate universe?
    Over 50% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

Close to 15% of Americans live in poverty.

All Americans live in a country with insanely high healthcare costs, all young people live in a country where college will ruin their lives with student loan debt. All Americans have paid for the economic crash of 2008 and tens of millions of homes were foreclosed.

You're living in an alternate universe if you somehow think America is fine. Ask the black people who struggle to this day in poverty, ask rural America, ask young people, ask old people without money in their accounts who are retiring.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Now perhaps people will STFU
    I'm with you on this.

Noooo! America is doomed now that we have a coon in office! America is cursed! Bring back slavery!

oh, wait, wrong president

Nooo! America is doomed now that we have a white male in office! America is doomed! Vote vagina 2020!