Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    arnt they fel lords? fel guards have amoring on their back

also i mean speciffcly in these like 2 massive horn scenario
    Some Fel Lords also look like they have armoring on their backs too and some more looks like bone spikes. That guy was from the cinematic so I just took it as a random Fel Guard.

The new pic of the clean metal looking back spikes, those guys look like Eredar that went down the Vengeance path.

I dont think we're ever channeling one race, because how can you channel a race we never met? DreadLords, Doomguards and succubi all have the same Havoc appearances we gain aswell. What you see when we transform, that's the Elven race going Havoc or Vengeance, but only temporarily. I imagine that Humans, Orcs and Tauren wouldn't use the same model either if they did it too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Im pretty sure skeletion based on Orc's skeletion.
    Definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    what the story behind Naisha, never came across her or didn't notice her. Something specific to a class campaign ?
    WC3, no class campaign

The power of the artifacts might not be enough to defeaft Sargeras, but giving that power to Azeroth might be enough for her to do it, possibly destroying them both in the process.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Illidan will be the last boss. Some shenanigans with him getting possessed by Sargeras so we could defeat him and since they can't make titan Sargeras (too OP) and Illidan has to get his redemption by sacrifice.

My bet is he gets possessed after we kill KJ and he opens a portal to Argus.
    No he won't be. Sargeras is the final boss. They said at blizzcon that Argus will be the final burning legion chapter.

So whether we kill him or restore him, doesn't matter, we will be facing him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saroc View Post
    The power of the artifacts might not be enough to defeaft Sargeras, but giving that power to Azeroth might be enough for her to do it, possibly destroying them both in the process.
    Lol no. Azeroth would get sliced in a second and cya titan. No amount of power will be strong enough to counter Sargeras.

The only ones that are strong enough to defeat him is probably Elune and certainly the void lords. Problem with that though is the fact that Elune never directly intervenes but she will probably give us a relic to power us up. As for the void lords, they are obviously stuck in their own realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post

Lol no. Azeroth would get sliced in a second and cya titan. No amount of power will be strong enough to counter Sargeras.

The only ones that are strong enough to defeat him is probably Elune and certainly the void lords. Problem with that though is the fact that Elune never directly intervenes but she will probably give us a relic to power us up. As for the void lords, they are obviously stuck in their own realm.
    Sargeras loved his brethren and went so far as to kill them, if they would allow a baby Titan to on living. He was so set in his ways that he would eradicate all life including his own fellow titans just to stop the Void Lords. However the moment he saw her eyes, he changed that.

Either this dude fell in love at first sight and changed his mind(The power of boners) or she mind fucked him enough to make him not want to destroy her anymore. He then later no longer has his body(destroyed in the portal) and uses and avatar to suicide on the planet to posses a womb, to then posses a baby and then get killed. This moron just threw away everything he has and now is an MIA spirit who has no Titan body and is willing to posses some weak af demon hunter with no real large scale powers...

I think she already beat him.

10+ Year Old Account
    No he won't be. Sargeras is the final boss. They said at blizzcon that Argus will be the final burning legion chapter.

So whether we kill him or restore him, doesn't matter, we will be facing him.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't face titan form of Sargeras ( he isn't even full form anymore even in lore just broken/limbo spirit in twisting nether) hence the Illidan shenanigans and all the in-game campaign and bullcrap ties together. This was his secret plan. Its lame and cheesy and typical blizzard writing. I'd bet my money on this.

No amount of power will be strong enough to counter Sargeras.
    A Fel Grenade in form of a planet might be enough - Mar'duum almost did the trick, Argus with its 20,000 years of gathering Fel might do. Alternatively, if that wasn't enough, power of Azeroth + the Pantheon + Naaru + <add any powerful being on our side here > would as well. Sargeras is powerful, but not so powerful that "no amount of power will be strong enough to counter".
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/602320.jpg
    About time they update the Ghoul model.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/602653.jpg
    Could be a Fel Guard without the fancy stuff on it...

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/602657.jpg
    Some Fel Sea Giant

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/602660.jpg
    Sea Krakens are finally updated
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They updated the Ghoul model but let's face it, they really need to touch up on the rest of Unholy's pets as well.
    *CoughAbominationUnconvincingCough*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Sad that the boss of the dungeon is Mephistroth. I guess the Warlocks will never get closure. I'm sure there will be some quest to kill him, but it should have been a Council-wide effort to kill him.
    I know... it makes me a little sad that the zenith of the Warlock campaign is the Pit Lord we almost immediately kill.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by ryudaraku View Post
    It can't be true, Demon Hunters who die in Maradum get contacted by Illidan who tells them they have a "demon soul" and The Broken Shore can't be as fel tainted as a Legion Controlled World.
    Blizzard technically fucks up lore all the time, it could actually be something they've said. For example when they said that Outlands is the same as the Twisting Nether, yet we kill Socrethar there, and yet he's still alive in Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Blizzard technically fucks up lore all the time, it could actually be something they've said. For example when they said that Outlands is the same as the Twisting Nether, yet we kill Socrethar there, and yet he's still alive in Draenor.
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Nothing stated in that Illidan part on Mardum is believable considering Mardum is in the Nether and yet he claims they work like demons which would mean they would perma die.
    Outland isn't in the Twisting Nether, and neither is Mardum in WoD though. The Outland thing has been explained quite a number of times - the planet (well, what's left of it) is hovering between the physical universe and the Twisting Nether and falling into the later over time. It isn't fully inside the Nether yet. Outland is still considered part of reality, while the Nether exists outside realities - there has been a number of quotes stating this, and at least one (possibly more) quest all the way back in TBC saying that the demons would be banished "back to whence they came" (the Nether) when they are killed in Outland, implying the former and the later are different (although, to be fair, I'm not too sure if the idea of demons can only die in Nether was fully thought out back then).

In Mardum's case, it was originally a separate dimension inside the Twisting Nether. However, over time, it was bloated with Fel and manifested as a star in the physical universe. That was what Sargeras shattered, and where the DH started in WoD (well, piece of the original one)
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-01-20 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Outland isn't in the Twisting Nether, and neither is Mardum in WoD though. The Outland thing has been explained quite a number of times - the planet (well, what's left of it) is hovering between the physical universe and the Twisting Nether and falling into the later over time. It isn't fully inside the Nether yet. Outland is still considered part of reality, while the Nether exists outside realities - there has been a number of quotes stating this, and at least one (possibly more) quest all the way back in TBC saying that the demons would be banished "back to whence they came" (the Nether) when they are killed in Outland, implying the former and the later are different (although, to be fair, I'm not too sure if the idea of demons can only die in Nether was fully thought out back then).

In Mardum's case, it was originally a separate dimension inside the Twisting Nether. However, over time, it was bloated with Fel and manifested as a star in the physical universe. That was what Sargeras shattered, and where the DH started in WoD (well, piece of the original one)
    They blue posted right before WoD saying that Outlands was in the Twisting Nether lol.

I am really surprised that many people dont know the status of Archimonde, he was declared dead by in-game with the scepter of sargeras quest when he could you: The Slayer of Archimonde also Kiljaeden declare Archimonde dead in the tomb of sargeras audio book which is in the youtube channel of wow. I like the new demons and hopefully we are gonna see a lot of more races.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    They blue posted right before WoD saying that Outlands was in the Twisting Nether lol.
    Would you mind giving me the exact quote + the source so I can check and see that there was no misunderstanding? I'm oretty sure I've never seen any quote stating that Outland is *fully* inside Twisting Nether.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-01-20 at 05:54 PM.

I'd dig those wingless demons to be the actual Vengance DH Tank Meta coming from the new artifact skins. Just like how your model as a Druid changes based on the weapon appearance.

But then again, highly unlikey. Would be pretty inconsistent though + Veng Meta is rarely visible so it would be wasted anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Gallywix updated do you think they will update Baine's armor to make him more like he does in the artworks?
    https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow...52da3262d141a1

They only have to do some custom armor.
    Speaking that as well is anyone going to take over for the Horde Trolls?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    With Gallywix updated do you think they will update Baine's armor to make him more like he does in the artworks?
    https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow...52da3262d141a1
    Oh goodness, I hope so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    How sad Naisha is a bad guy
    Yeah, that breaks my heart. Hope there will be some kind of redemption for her.