Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    yes m8 quality = quanity

meanwhile, naxx, MC, AQ40 exist

Am I the only one who doesn't care if it's called tier or if it's just called a raid? I just like killing shit and picking up loot, less bosses but more difficult would be my preference.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Blizz said at blizzcon they ont try to make yearly expansions again, they said they tried with wod but failed since it ended up lasting 2 years anyway.
    The whole "We are making faster expansions this time!!" has been excuse they've been using since BC dragged on for over year on certain tier..
    Then WoTLK had ICC lasting year.. "We are going to make faster expansions this time and more content patches next time we swear!"
    Then came Dragon Soul that lasted year. They tried whole Troll-remake dungeons minipatch but people had outrage cos it hasnt happened for a while.

Its just same old story to ensure fans that the whole 12 months of subbing to one patch "wont happen again". But it does. Every expansion so far.

I fear it will happen again with ToS. It will last 10 months and whole Argus might end up Karabor 2.0..or worse, Trial of crusader 2.0

Not even sure what this post is about.

As others mentioned..

EN and ToV arent considered a Tier since there are no actual TIER SETS and more like "intro raiding".

Its a whole new trick to be honest which i dont mind, they already cant balance, Tier sets simply make it worst.

So its T1 9 bosses and T2 however many ToS has, and then we will see with Argus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    The whole "We are making faster expansions this time!!" has been excuse they've been using since BC dragged on for over year on certain tier..
    Then WoTLK had ICC lasting year.. "We are going to make faster expansions this time and more content patches next time we swear!"
    Then came Dragon Soul that lasted year. They tried whole Troll-remake dungeons minipatch but people had outrage cos it hasnt happened for a while.

Its just same old story to ensure fans that the whole 12 months of subbing to one patch "wont happen again". But it does. Every expansion so far.

I fear it will happen again with ToS. It will last 10 months and whole Argus might end up Karabor 2.0..or worse, Trial of crusader 2.0
    But this time they arent saying they will release faster expansions, they are saying the opposite.
    So it cant be the same story this time because their promise is opposite to previous expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    More bosses in a tier doesn't equate more quality or even a more engaging experience. Plus this bullshit logic completely disregards the 10 bosses in EN/ToV which are essentially still part of the same "tier" despite not dropping any tier gear.

Regardless, I'd much rather have 8-10 well designed boss encounters per tier than 45 awful fucking Patchwerk copypastas but if the community had a choice they'd probably choose the latter and still fucking bitch about it.

Even if the community has full design control of the game they would bitch about it.

En and NH drop the exact same class-specific armor models. ToS drop another class specific armor model .

En, NH (nad ToV)= T19
    ToS= T20

Dunno why people always have to over complicate everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    I like it. Less bosses, but shorter tiers. Let it be 6-9 bosses every 4-6 months instead of 12-20 but once per 12-16 months.
    Fewer. /Stannis

Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    En and NH drop the exact same class-specific armor models. ToS drop another class specific armor model .

En, NH (nad ToV)= T19
    ToS= T20

Dunno why people always have to over complicate everything.
    Well technically ToV drops its own, unique armors, but yeah.

As for the OP, tiers early in the expansion always have more bosses. Look at Cata for instance, which had 13 bosses in its initial 3 raids, but 7 in the 2nd tier and 8 in the 3rd. Or WoD which had 17 bosses in T17 and 13 in T18. Wrath which had fewer bosses in subsequent tiers than in T7. So on and so forth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh look... another thread that gets people fighting over semantics.

Tiers are diluted, even more with the way gearing works this expansion. What you look for are the effects and stats of an item, be it from mythic + or older raids (indifferent of ilvl). Then you farm the item till you get a reasonable item level from the warforged/titanforged system.

I prefer the current raid release system than the old ones.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2017-01-20 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    Oh look... another thread that gets people fighting over semantics.
    Mommy said I was never wrong and I got a first place trophy when my team finished last. Feelsgoodman.

there are literally 20 bosses available right now. There is lots of raid content.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Don't be surprised if we get a ToV type raid to lead us into Argus during the ToS tier.
    god pls no - no more garbage raids like tov :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    there are literally 20 bosses available right now. There is lots of raid content.
    and yet nobody will touch anything besides nighthold because itlv of gear

I'd consider EN and ToV to be T0 for Legion since neither drop set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    god pls no - no more garbage raids like tov :/

- - - Updated - - -

and yet nobody will touch anything besides nighthold because itlv of gear
    True, but just saying there really is no lack of raid content. NH should keep people busy for a while.

7+ Year Old Account
    like how many years will it take for this horrible argument to end "omfg vanilla had so many bosses why dont raids these days have as many bosses"

its allmost like vanilla bosses had a 10th the mechanics bosses these days do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Even if the community has full design control of the game they would bitch about it.
    There are literally thousands of threads begging for Blizzard to adopt a democratic approach to game design/class balance. I somewhat wish Blizzard would actually follow through with these demands and force us to play on the patch "we" design for three months to really drive home how fucking awful this idea is.

Why does everyone insist on trying to crowbar the facts into a pattern they already know? Things CHANGE. Yes, this model of raids fitting neatly into "tiers" based on the sets they drop has been relatively consistent over time, but it's gone. EN is no longer current content - if the huge discrepancy in ilvl drops doesn't clue you into that, the fact that AotC/Cutting Edge are no longer available really should - so to try to claim it's part of the same "tier" as Nighthold is absurd. Or it just highlights the uselessness of the word "tier" in the new system.

The first tier of an expansion has had lots of bosses since forever, get with the times.

Assuming Tomb is the only raid in Tier 2 for no reason.