Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    In case you haven't seen the Obama vs Trump picture by now:
    But, the rain!
    But, the lack of a Trump metro card!
    But, the photos weren't taken at the same time!
    But!
    But!
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    But, the rain!
    But, the lack of a Trump metro card!
    But, the photos weren't taken at the same time!
    But!
    But!
    It's fake news. Rigged!

If he delivers on his foreign policy platform, I'll be happy. That's why I voted for him in the end.

I can't help but see those forecasting doom and gloom as histrionic. President Trump is certainly far from what many might consider ideal, but then again we don't live in an idyllic world. Some of history's best leaders have plenty of black marks on their record, but when considered in whole have come to be revered for the things that went right. Time will tell.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    And...The White House has already removed its Climate Change, Healthcare, Civil Rights, and LGBT sections from the website.

And...Trump pretty closely mirrored Bane from The Dark Knight Rises in his inauguration speech.

"Today, we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another, but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the people."

The speech was rated at a 5th to 6th grade reading level. We have literally handed this country over to someone with the intelligence of a child (don't forget all the bragging about how the inauguration speech was being written first-hand by Trump).

BTW, for everyone excited about the whole "America First", I just have one thing to say to you. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    In case you haven't seen the Obama vs Trump picture by now:

Nice picture. We can share:

Obama on the right.

Deleted
    I can`t wait so see what will have happened in 4 years. The idea that so many people voted for a billionaire (if that`s even true), who used every loophole possible for personal gain, and expect him to fight for the middle class worker is hillarious. Even more so if you looked at who he called to aid him. He`s not stupid, thats why he chose a radical as vice president, but I`d be awfully surprised if he`ll use any of his smarts for the ordinary person.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    r9k pls go away, I never chose you.
    Well, to be fair, at first I pegged you for either /b/ or /pol/. But /b/ wants to experience feelz with their lolis or traps and /pol/ with their subservient Aryan housewives. But you live only for the lulz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdG5hfacrqU

Incoming deaths by exile?
    Funny, good trilogy...shame he is now doing some pointless movie about some english imperialists getting their butts kicked by nazis on some beach in holland..Liek, who cares??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    A lot of the people who voted for him and will be affected by his policies negatively don't even know exactly how it will affect them. But hey as long as they can ride the #MAGA train and feed off liberal tears it's no concern to them how far Trump bends them over .

Just based off of his cabinet picks alone is enough to tell me what an interesting 4/8 years we're going to have. It's like our hospital naming a rich patron Chief of Medicine because reasons, even though they know jack about the medical field.
    It will be especially interesting when the Liberal voters who are against Trump actually benefit more from his policies than his own constituents. Based on the tax policy on his website there's at least six Liberal posters on this site that are going to see a pretty decent tax cut. I guess that's the Conservative thing though...give more money to the already well off because they don't need no handouts!

Oh the cabinet is a perfect display of ineptitude. It's basically giving a commuter passenger a reverser (key) to a freight locomotive attached to 100 ethanol cars and telling them to drive it through the heart of any major city. Eventually you're going to hurt yourself...or a lot of someone elses.

Deleted
    Obama on the right.
    You mix up obama with putin, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama on the right.
    Did the Obama vs Trump picture offend you? I'm sorry. I deeply apologize. Didn't meant hurt your feel feels.
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    Finally he will drain the swamp and make all Americans win win and endlessly win! Just look how other countries hate him - they know they will lose.

The next golden American age is nigh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice! Got one for Crimea?

7+ Year Old Account
    And the percentage of people working part-time who want to be working full time is down nearly 2 percentage points.
    Contract jobs are full time jobs, doesn't make them good jobs.

https://www.investing.com/news/econo...ct-work-449057

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Well, it's likely that I'm going to be able to make a lot more money soon, so I guess I should thank all of those people that voted him in. *Shrugs*
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    I can`t wait so see what will have happened in 4 years. The idea that so many people voted for a billionaire (if that`s even true), who used every loophole possible for personal gain, and expect him to fight for the middle class worker is hillarious. Even more so if you looked at who he called to aid him. He`s not stupid, thats why he chose a radical as vice president, but I`d be awfully surprised if he`ll use any of his smarts for the ordinary person.
    It was the Obama administration who gave billions in bail outs to aid the elites. They should have only gotten jail time. Meanwhile the middle class has been super fucked ever since the housing collapse.

And your worried about how a Billionaire will do? A non Billionaire did a shit job so I think President Trump deserves a chance.

edit: a word

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    You mix up obama with putin, obviously.
    Sorry, I forgot:

Putin up, Obama down.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Well, to be fair, at first I pegged you for either /b/ or /pol/. But /b/ wants to experience feelz with their lolis or traps and /pol/ with their subservient Aryan housewives. But you live only for the lulz.
    /pol/ is actually the nice kid. They don't want to hurt anybody.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Nice! Got one for Crimea?
    Yes sure, one moment.

Shit, that's Kiev. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Well, it's likely that I'm going to be able to make a lot more money soon, so I guess I should thank all of those people that voted him in. *Shrugs*
    Are you a window repairman? If so, it's not really him you should be thanking..

Good luck and have fun .... ill be watching this show on TV

Deleted
    Putin up, Obama down.
    You forgot Aleppo, didnt you?

Putin up, syrian people down. Plus their houses. Plus their families. Plus their friends.