Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    I would agree on two points for some parts of the country. But the beer? Are you fucking kidding me.
    OK OK should have mentioned "craft beer".
    The American mass produced shit is not drinkable under most circumstances. That we can agree on.

What beer from Canada can I try that is not Moosehead, Molson, or Labatts.

Wonder what these people are going to do for the next 8 years. Sit outside the White House smoking pot wanting everything for free instead of parents basement?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Reminds me of the people that say they are quitting wow but keep posting here.

If they protest they should be relieved of their positions.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    I would agree on two points for some parts of the country. But the beer? Are you fucking kidding me.
    A lot can be said about someone who holds American beer up as the pinnacle of brewing.

As for good weather, sure we don't have swampy tropics and deserts at the same scale as the US, but we do have those climates in smaller regions. And as far as mild weather goes, which is usually held up as the ideal climate, the west coast is well-known for it.

Would you say that Italy or southern France has a poor climate? Because that's climate zone that I live in, in Canada.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Right ? I just wanted to say that Trump should do his German heritage justice and at least Make Beer Better Than It Was Before, but the best beer I ever drank was from Belgium.
    Was actually about to say belgian beer earlier on, amazing in every way.

"We're all for democracy, as long as it's someone I want!" ...

So, discussion of the protests at the inauguration is being moved here, apparently. I'll just say that the party whose candidate endorsed violence at his rallies and the assassination of his political enemies does not get to mock people performing acts of civil disobedience to protest his likely foreign sponsored presidency. Not without looking like complete hypocritical tools, of course, which should be no problem for some of the people here.

Carry on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Sounds like all you know about Canada is a bunch of tropes and memes.

But please, enlighten us senpai.

PS: Mass-produced American beer is world-renowned for tasting like watery piss. Craft beer can be good or bad no matter where it comes from.
    Hey I appreciate your patriotism. I could say 5 things that are better in the US. You could say 5 things that are better in Canada.
    But to say that EVERY SINGLE thing about Canada is better is delusional.
    That comes from some genuine USA hatred to say that.

PS Yes the mass produced beer is shit in US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    OK OK should have mentioned "craft beer".
    The American mass produced shit is not drinkable under most circumstances. That we can agree on.

What beer from Canada can I try that is not Moosehead, Molson, or Labatts.
    Not a single person that I know even drinks those beers here.

If you want to try really good craft brew, try something by Hoyne Brewery on Vancouver Island. Dark Matter if you like dark beer, Hoyne Pil if you like pilsners.

Craft beer is basically the same wherever you go though, it can be good or bad but it's absolutely better than any mass-produced piss product.

I mean you don't need a reason to protest. If you want to make your voice heard publicly you're allowed to. That's democracy and being free. Being told to shut up and love the president is the opposite.
    That's not what I said. I stated several times if you want to protest then go for it. I didn't say you should love our president either. What I did say is that you should not be making attempts to remove our elected president from office.

And OK... you don't need a reason to protest. You don't need a reason to have your pinky finger amputated either. No one does that without a good reason though. No one protests without a reason either. They have a goal.

A lot can be said about someone who holds American beer up as the pinnacle of brewing.

As for good weather, sure we don't have swampy tropics and deserts at the same scale as the US, but we do have those climates in smaller regions. And as far as mild weather goes, which is usually held up as the ideal climate, the west coast is well-known for it.

Would you say that Italy or southern France has a poor climate? Because that's climate zone that I live in, in Canada.
    Not at all. Southern France is awesome. Italy also depends. If you live in a climate like that then great. I live in a cold hellhole in the middle of Sweden. Thanks for making me feel even worse about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Hey I appreciate your patriotism. I could say 5 things that are better in the US. You could say 5 things that are better in Canada.
    But to say that EVERY SINGLE thing about Canada is better is delusional.
    That comes from some genuine USA hatred to say that.

PS Yes the mass produced beer is shit in US.
    Yeah, it was obviously a stretch of a statement - but it was in response to an extremely ridiculous pro-US nation-bashing post.

Canada has its problems, and the US has its own. We can still be friends though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    So, discussion of the protests at the inauguration is being moved here, apparently. I'll just say that the party whose candidate endorsed violence at his rallies and the assassination of his political enemies does not get to mock people performing acts of civil disobedience to protest his likely foreign sponsored presidency. Not without looking like complete hypocritical tools, of course, which should be no problem for some of the people here.

Carry on.
    Yeah because there was a lot of violence at Clinton and Sanders rallies. Oh wait. There was not.

When you make things up, you need to make them at least a bit believable.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Yeah because there was a lot of violence at Clinton and Sanders rallies. Oh wait. There was not.

When you make things up, you need to make them at least a bit believable.
    I think you may have misread my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Presumably they're upset with the person who got voted in and the people who voted him in, as they keep saying. They may also be upset with the system insofar as the electoral college sucks, but that's not a condemnation of democracy either. But let's keep playing this dumb game where we try to erase the line between criticism and treason by casually suggesting someone probably just doesn't love America enough anytime they say something unflattering about the president. That sure is a fun game that has never led to all the worst places.
    Well, what's their goal? If it's to unlawfully remove our president from office, then that's just not cool. I get the feeling that is the goal for a significant portion of those protesting. I could be wrong.

If their goal is to increase awareness of the shitiness of Trump, then OK. But it's a little too late for that... They should come back in about 3 years in time for the next election, but I bet they won't.

Not a single person that I know even drinks those beers here.

If you want to try really good craft brew, try something by Hoyne Brewery on Vancouver Island. Dark Matter if you like dark beer, Hoyne Pil if you like pilsners.

Craft beer is basically the same wherever you go though, it can be good or bad but it's absolutely better than any mass-produced piss product.
    When i think of American beer specifically it's Millers, Bud Light etc that comes to mind. Not very tasteful and is what we would call "soft beer" where i'm from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all. Southern France is awesome. Italy also depends. If you live in a climate like that then great. I live in a cold hellhole in the middle of Sweden. Thanks for making me feel even worse about it

This is where I live. It's not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    That's not what I said. I stated several times if you want to protest then go for it. I didn't say you should love our president either. What I did say is that you should not be making attempts to remove our elected president from office.

And OK... you don't need a reason to protest. You don't need a reason to have your pinky finger amputated either. No one does that without a good reason though. No one protests without a reason either. They have a goal.
    Well you implied that people shouldnt question the president, if that wasnt your point then i misinterpreted it.

Apparently our mods think that boycott and domestic terrorism belong in the same thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...r-torched.html

10+ Year Old Account
    When i think of American beer specifically it's Millers, Bud Light etc that comes to mind. Not very tasteful and is what we would call "soft beer" where i'm from.
    Yeah I think we call it 'Light beer" here, but it's not what I drink. I tend towards bruns, stouts, and generally darker maltier stuff.