Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    You forgot Aleppo, didnt you?

Putin up, syrian people down. Plus their houses. Plus their families. Plus their friends.
    Actually, mostly terrorist accomplices left the city.
    So it's more like people in, terrorists out.

https://twitter.com/adampash/status/822492677501435904

Oops, it's just another thing that they can steal and misrepresent.

Also, the side-by-side images between Obama's 09 crowds and Trump's crowds are pretty funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Contract jobs are full time jobs, doesn't make them good jobs.

https://www.investing.com/news/econo...ct-work-449057
    From the study: " The findings point to a significant rise in the incidence of alternative work arrangements in the U.S. economy from 2005 to 2015."

So you were wrong about the comment you made in response to the 82 months of straight private sector job growth.

Also from the study: Alternative work arrangements are "defined as temporary help agency workers, on-call workers, contract workers, and independent contractors or freelancers."

So again. You're wrong. This is not what you conveyed, and the "Investing.com" article is also highly misleading.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    did what? Got themselves control of the US government?
    Ya'll keep saying that. I don't think you fully understand quite yet.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Well that explains why my feet are wet....must be the sweet, salty tears of the liberals who (for some unknown reason) think Trump is going to revoke all their rights....I guess that's just like all the conservatives thinking Obama was gonna take all their guns.

Welp, here's to the next 4 years....let's see what he can do.
    Last edited by freakyduck; 2017-01-20 at 07:39 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Actually, mostly terrorist accomplices left the city.
    So it's more like people in, terrorists out.
    No, its called "ethnical cleaning", as like the serbs did in bosnia herzegovina. They move the people who lived in aleppo out to replace them with a crowd that is pro-assad.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Also, the side-by-side images between Obama's 09 crowds and Trump's crowds are pretty funny.
    Most of those are misleading taken hours before the inauguration, this is a live screencap from news coverage around 11:50. Still less but I don't see why people are harping on the difference in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Oh that's great.

One of the funny things I read, only 200 buses requested permits to attend the this. However for Obama over 1,200 buses requested permits to attend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Most of those are misleading taken hours before the inauguration, this is a live screencap from news coverage around 11:50. Still less but I don't see why people are harping on the difference in attendance.
    Idk that it's something to crazy harp on about but, it's pretty telling the minority gamed the system this year.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Are you a window repairman? If so, it's not really him you should be thanking..
    I'm an investor, and ever since Trump has won the market has been reflecting good patterns.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

That's a reverse angle shot. The other shots are from the same angle at the same time. Hence why they're a better comparison.

Deleted
    The Donald will not be amused if he hears only a few attended his great "america first" speech.

What a loss. Did he tell everyone that america is going to become a country that will remove its military and economic influence from other countries, to become "great again".. in the meaning of being great on their own.. without being part of the global trade anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I'm an investor, and ever since Trump has won the market has been reflecting good patterns.
    Oh, that's also a good one. Maybe lower profits overall, but still good!

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Idk that it's something to crazy harp on about but, it's pretty telling the minority gamed the system this year.
    I mean I dislike trump for many reasons, but the Obama inauguration marked the once in a lifetime event of the first African American president. It's expected that there would be a bigger turnout.

Plus Obama was a better candidate and people seemingly actually liked Obama, but I'm sure the once in a lifetime historical implications had a decent impact on attendance.

10+ Year Old Account

You can see it's pretty much the same size of crowd, it's just a reverse angle shot.

Even if it was fake, Trump already made it clear that the truth is irrelevant now and all that matters are the dank memes.
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account

The two pictures circulating were taken 20 minutes apart. People are harping on them because the POTUS loves to talk about his huge crowds and ratings.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You can see it's pretty much the same size of crowd, it's just a reverse angle shot.

Even if it was fake, Trump already made it clear that the truth is irrelevant now and all that matters are the dank memes.
    I don't think it's fake, don't get me wrong, I just think the time frame in some of the shots is misleading. I 100% agree there were more people there in 2009.

Not only did Obama win the popular vote, and have a higher approval rating, but it was an immensely historical once in a lifetime event.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

Or a first black president draws a bigger crowd, over another old white one.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    The two pictures circulating were taken 20 minutes apart. People are harping on them because the POTUS loves to talk about his huge crowds and ratings.
    That's fair enough, I guess from that standpoint it makes sense why people would call him out. He does like to creatively alter some numbers *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    It's almost like his focus on point out how large things related to him (the size of his crowds, his businesses etc.) and his anger when people call anything of his small, like his hands, is him projecting something...

Almost...

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Or a first black president draws a bigger crowd, over another old white one.
    Right? A history making inauguration vs just another white guy taking office...hell, if another black man had won, the crowd would likely be smaller than Obama's inauguration, perhaps still bigger than Trumps, though.
    All ducks can now drop items.