Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    That's fair enough, I guess from that standpoint it makes sense why people would call him out. He does like to creatively alter some numbers *wink*
    Don't believe them, they lie! He won the biggliest ever, by the biggliest landslide and billions attended the greatest inoguration ever!

Is there a Secretary of Tweets, I wanna apply for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Even if it was fake, Trump already made it clear that the truth is irrelevant now and all that matters are the dank memes.
    If it's not in a MEME it's not real news!

Deleted
    good luck president Trump.

I don't like the fact that he is president, but I am not a whiny little sissy who is offended by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's almost like his focus on point out how large things related to him (the size of his crowds, his businesses etc.) and his anger when people call anything of his small, like his hands, is him projecting something...

Almost...
    If anything hes the most insecure President in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    OK, that got me giggling like a school girl at a N'Sync concert.
    I think your about 20 years too late with that reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's almost like his focus on point out how large things related to him (the size of his crowds, his businesses etc.) and his anger when people call anything of his small, like his hands, is him projecting something...

Almost...
    Well when you're overweight your penis looks smaller as the fat encloses the base and moves up the shaft.

He's definitely got one of those just-the-tiny-tip-in-a-matted-sea-of-hair old man cocks you can't un-see in public change rooms.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The comedy show of the American orange monkey will start on Monday?
    Nice.

I hope he has some good jokes.
    and youre a stupid communist, do you have any idea how many people the communists killed worldwide? hundreds of millions, you are so sad and you are a welfare recipient so stfu cuz ur mouth smells like crap

Infracted - calm down young man!
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2017-01-20 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    and youre a stupid communist, do you have any idea how many people the communists killed worldwide? hundreds of millions, you are so sad and you are a welfare recipient so stfu cuz ur mouth smells like crap
    Looks like someone got triggered.

You're*

And I'm fairly certain if you want to make it a number game, non communists have killed more than communists world wide. Isn't it fun to generalize?

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw some of the ceremony today on lunch break. Saw Obama shake Pence's hand and Pence had a "you just ate my cookie" look on him. XD

Heard Trump say something about God and coming together which makes me feel uneasy after seeing posts on Facebook about him "putting God in our country again."

Well, at least 2 more years of hearing how Trump's going to "fix" things from people who watch Fox News and Facebook "News" until Dems retake Congress. Then we'll hear nothing but "we can't do anything because the Dems won't let us!! Traitors!!!"

Oh wait, that's now......

An immediate task for the new administration will be to get Trump’s Cabinet nominees confirmed. His advisers have complained that Democrats are slowing the process, and resisting the kind of swift confirmation the Senate gave many of Obama’s nominees in 2009.
    What about that Supreme Court nomination from LAST FREAKING YEAR?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Who pissed in your cornflakes...

Pity. Wonder how long he'll last or how long it'll take his support base to catch on?

Deleted
    "Why talking about politics should not be part of a gamer forums off topic discussions"

If i ever write a book about it, i will use MMO-C as reference. Without calling names, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Saw some of the ceremony today on lunch break. Saw Obama shake Pence's hand and Pence had a "you just ate my cookie" look on him. XD

Heard Trump say something about God and coming together which makes me feel uneasy after seeing posts on Facebook about him "putting God in our country again."

Well, at least 2 more years of hearing how Trump's going to "fix" things from people who watch Fox News and Facebook "News" until Dems retake Congress. Then we'll hear nothing but "we can't do anything because the Dems won't let us!! Traitors!!!"

Oh wait, that's now......

What about that Supreme Court nomination from LAST FREAKING YEAR?!?!
    Given the education field he filled and saying they need to 'strengthen God's Kingdom', yea, goodbye separation of church and state.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Now perhaps people will STFU
    I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Given the education field he filled and saying they need to 'strengthen God's Kingdom', yea, goodbye separation of church and state.
    We'll see bibles in public schools before the end of the year. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I think your about 20 years too late with that reference.
    That makes me sad. So...uh...what do the school kids listen to these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    I doubt it.
    Given that even if his opposition did shut up, you'd still have people bragging about winning until his last days, yea. This'l be a 'for a while' thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    "Why talking about politics should not be part of a gamer forums off topic discussions"

If i ever write a book about it, i will use MMO-C as reference. Without calling names, that is.
    Ooh, ooh, can you quote me!!
    You can use my name, and we'll talk about royalties later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    That makes me sad. So...uh...what do the school kids listen to these days?

Songs about getting ploughed so hard that you can't walk straight the next day.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.