Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    That makes me sad. So...uh...what do the school kids listen to these days?
    Don't worry, I'm old enough to get you. Maybe later we can go play some Pogs and watch Mighty Max. Norman was my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    I can`t wait so see what will have happened in 4 years. The idea that so many people voted for a billionaire (if that`s even true), who used every loophole possible for personal gain, and expect him to fight for the middle class worker is hillarious. Even more so if you looked at who he called to aid him. He`s not stupid, thats why he chose a radical as vice president, but I`d be awfully surprised if he`ll use any of his smarts for the ordinary person.
    I'd find it hilarious and engaging if it weren't affecting people I'm fond of, innocents and generally good people who deserve better.

If not for it causing damage, it'd be great, ironic story and very satisfying when the penny drops.

Deleted
    Makes his speech a battle cry. Takes the weekend off.

Quote Originally Posted by Independent
    The President-elect previously pledged to start enacting his campaign pledges and rolling back many of Barack Obama’s policies on his first day in office. His aide even had with a name - "The First Day Project" - for Mr Trump's busy first day in office.

In September, official advisor, Stephen Moore, said Mr Trump planned to spend his first few hours in office signing papers.
    source

He is living, breathing inaptitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    We'll see bibles in public schools before the end of the year. >.>
    Good, then kids will ignore it like they do most of the stuff taught in schools. They can get the ClipNotes version. It will go down with To Kill A Mocking Bird and Romeo and Juilet as some boring shit old people tried to force me to read about burning bushes.

This might be the way to weed out the stupids of religion. Put it in a public school and force it upon them, so they can ignore it and turn it into unimportant shit they don't care about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    That makes me sad. So...uh...what do the school kids listen to these days?
    Moby, but I think I might be late on that too...

Guys, I'm officially taking bets for how many days it will take until the first diplomatic incident is caused by Trump tantrums.

Thee fiddy is the minimum bet.

Wonderful speech and very nice ceremony. I'm very optimistic about the future of our great country. America first, now and always. I welcome our president to the White House, and may his balls of steel, business savviness and his unapologetic, no-nonsense demeanor propel America to greatness again.

P.D: Second best thing about Donald Trump being the president is the liberal meltdown. It's sinfully delicious and will bring many tears of joy in the weeks, months and eight years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Wonderful speech and very nice ceremony. I'm very optimistic about the future of our great country. America first, now and always. I welcome our president to the White House, and may his balls of steel, business savviness and his unapologetic, no-nonsense demeanor propel America to greatness again.

P.D: Second best thing about Donald Trump being the president is the liberal meltdown. It's sinfully delicious and will bring many tears of joy in the weeks, months and eight years to come.
    The fact that you take joy in another American's concerns says a lot about your view on American First. Left and Right should both want a great country, and there is by no means a 'Leftist meltdown', if you count what's happening as a meltdown, may I point to you the church burning and hanging of dummies when Obama was put in.

The election is over, stop looking for trouble if you truly believe in 'America First'

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Songs about getting ploughed so hard that you can't walk straight the next day.
    The song is awful, but god damn can those sluts get it.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm just glad he got his inaugural speech translated from Russian in time.

Should be a fun two years until he's impeached.
    Ah another person who doesn't know what impeached means....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Bush will be a small time comedy star compared to Trumpy
    I mean I'd say some of what Obama did was comedy if you mean setting race relations back 100 years by butting in on things like Ferguson and Treyvon Martin.

Deleted

Songs about getting ploughed so hard that you can't walk straight the next day.
    Reminder she complains when she gets objectified.

Go President Trump!!!!! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I noticed obama did not pardon Clinton before his time was done.
    I'd rather he pardoned Clinton(who really did nothing wrong in terms of the emails) than Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I'd rather he pardoned Clinton(who really did nothing wrong in terms of the emails) than Manning.
    He didn't pardon Manning, he commuted her sentence so she will be released early.

And pardoning Clinton would have been viewed as an admission that she is guilty, and would have been a terrible decision. The threats to jail her, while dangerous, have always largely been impotent given the results of the FBI investigation already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CantStumpTheTrump View Post
    Reminder she complains when she gets objectified.
    Irrelevant and unrelated to the thread.

But thanks for your stereotypical input Trump.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

i for one welcome our new Russian overlords

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    The song is awful, but god damn can those sluts get it.
    If only the spin classes my fiancée goes to were like this.

At least she has a booty like those dancers :3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He didn't pardon Manning, he commuted her sentence so she will be released early.

And pardoning Clinton would have been viewed as an admission that she is guilty, and would have been a terrible decision. The threats to jail her, while dangerous, have always largely been impotent given the results of the FBI investigation already.
    Same effect. Manning is getting out early for blatantly giving out government secrets while Hillary had emails on a private server that weren't classified at the time that were LATER made classified.

Quick reminder for those people still confused about the election.

Deleted
    Irrelevant and unrelated to the thread.

But thanks for your stereotypical input Trump.
    You're welcome!