Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Yes. That alone. I take care of the mixes that happen - the little animals that coist 10% of your hateful mutant pure race dogs. But at least they don't die after 6 years.
    He didn't die after 6 years, I was incorrect in the title name and the 4th post of this thread that is still on page one corrected that.

Find another hill to die on, you are wrong and this thread isn't about the ethics of breed-mixing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Yes. That alone. I take care of the mixes that happen - the little animals that coist 10% of your hateful mutant pure race dogs. But at least they don't die after 6 years.
    This dog was old before it went to the current owners who had it for 6 years. It didn't live 6 years, it lived much longer than that.

And FYI it's the large pure breeds of dogs like G. Danes with the shortest lifespans - smaller dogs generally live much longer.

Shows how much you know about this, which so far has proven to be about the same amount as the quantity of shit that stays stuck to the greased up face of a propped up shovel. As in, you don't know shit.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-01-20 at 08:20 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Forced memes.
    Fite me u heathen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Fite me u heathen.
    Your memes are shit, and so is your waifu!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Fite me u heathen.
    Your memes are shit, and so is your waifu!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    And FYI it's the large pure breeds of dogs like G. Danes with the shortest lifespans - smaller dogs generally live much longer.

Shows how much you know about this, which so far has proven to be about the same amount as the quantity of shit that stays stuck to the greased up face of a propped up shovel. As in, you don't know shit.
    Thank you I was so wrong!!!! I will just quote you to make all other people believe what you just said!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Forced memes.
    Thanks for the explanation, because I had no clue either.