Deleted

New 7.2 bear form. LOTS OF PICS : coolest form ever.

Already made a post here :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...(lots-of-pics)

Check it out! INSANE

Quote Originally Posted by djambalaz View Post
    Already made a post here :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...(lots-of-pics)

Check it out! INSANE
    That's horrible looking. I thought they learned this lesson after claws of shirvallah.

ok why did you need to make 2 threads for this...?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ok why did you need to make 2 threads for this...?
    1 is in general and one is in the class forum (doubt everyone looks at General forum). Don't see the issue outside of not caring about form.

Not a fan. I prefer the "laser bear" skins from the Balance of Power questline.

Absolutely superb.

Sadly, as a Balance Druid, this saddens me, because Guardian and Feral just got 4-5 different models\skins for each appearance, with 4 recolors.... and balance still has the same shitty model and animations for the past, what, 8 years? 0 animations, shitty spell casts, etc...

oh well, good for bears, i guess.

Hopefully it's an optional skin... We go from being one with nature to being an abomination of nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Hopefully it's an optional skin... We go from being one with nature to being an abomination of nature.
    It's the new hidden artifact skin, of course it's optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Absolutely superb.

Sadly, as a Balance Druid, this saddens me, because Guardian and Feral just got 4-5 different models\skins for each appearance, with 4 recolors.... and balance still has the same shitty model and animations for the past, what, 8 years? 0 animations, shitty spell casts, etc...

Balance gets to show their Artifact Weapon even in form. And their armor with Glyph of the Stars.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Dont really like the look of that guardian, prefer the neon glowing one.

That form looks like a total Jock,

Bro do you even tank???

Absolutely superb.

what? balance got a brand new model, and tons of new animations in the past 8 years... wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what? balance got a brand new model, and tons of new animations in the past 8 years... wtf?
    You're joking right? Yes, it got a re-skin like 2 expansions ago, animations? Still the fucking same since tbc, with the arms waving around above the head for most spells. Cmon...

Even then, 1 re-skin over 4 different models for guardian (5 with this new one), 5 different models for feral, 4 color choices on all of the previous ones, and the feral talent that also has a unique form. So, 20~ ish choices with various unique models for both guardian and feral, and 0 choice of model for owlkin, the 3 being distinct specializations and integral part of the class fantasy.

Owlkin is the same shit as it always was, yea, with a couple more polygons added 4-6 years ago, woohoo. Keep in mind that both guardian and feral got that 'model polish' the same time owlkin did... but still getting all this extra love over boomkin anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Balance gets to show their Artifact Weapon even in form. And their armor with Glyph of the Stars.
    Yea, a 'scythe' that seems vastly more adequate for Warlocks and that isn't even part of any animation, stuck on your back feathers. Nice trade-off... not.
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2017-01-21 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, a 'scythe' that seems vastly more adequate for Warlocks and that isn't even part of any animation, stuck on your back feathers. Nice trade-off... not.
    The weapons aren't a part of any other classes' animations either.

I'm not saying Moonkin Form couldn't use some love. Just that there actually is a valid reason why Feral and Guardian get different forms and Moonkins do not.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    The weapons aren't a part of any other classes' animations either.

I'm not saying Moonkin Form couldn't use some love. Just that there actually is a valid reason why Feral and Guardian get different forms and Moonkins do not.
    In case you're wondering, Boomies have been a running joke in the Druid community for many years. They whine and they complain and it never ends. They will do it wherever and whenever they can. Cluck em and their clucking chicken form.

Yea, a 'scythe' that seems vastly more adequate for Warlocks
    Balance Druids got one of like three artifact weapons that were actually lore weapons instead of just being made up on the spot. The Scythe of Elune has been a Druid thing since WoW was released.

You're joking right? Yes, it got a re-skin like 2 expansions ago, animations? Still the fucking same since tbc, with the arms waving around above the head for most spells. Cmon...

Even then, 1 re-skin over 4 different models for guardian (5 with this new one), 5 different models for feral, 4 color choices on all of the previous ones, and the feral talent that also has a unique form. So, 20~ ish choices with various unique models for both guardian and feral, and 0 choice of model for owlkin, the 3 being distinct specializations and integral part of the class fantasy.

Owlkin is the same shit as it always was, yea, with a couple more polygons added 4-6 years ago, woohoo. Keep in mind that both guardian and feral got that 'model polish' the same time owlkin did... but still getting all this extra love over boomkin anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

uhh no boomkin got a brand new model this expansion... and omfg the animations are the same, holy fucking shit...
    and guess what the other specs get new models because they cant see their weapons, you can

and no its the fucking scythe of elune, it has nothing to do with warlocks... "oh shit a scawey blade is must be eeevel"

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Need a few more transmog items to do http://i.imgur.com/LXkdBM2.jpg
    If this was possible I'd instantly reroll to bear druid