Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollee View Post
    Shouldnt matter with bots now, unless you are unlucky with timing.. You share herbs now.
    Yeh, but that doesnt matter when the herb despawn timer starts whenever it get picked.
    10 ppl can loot a herb node, but it has to happen within 15 secs of the first pick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Old maps were a lot better. I don't like the new map design.
    Same for me. Like PvE is only about terrain nowadays.

All the whiners about "world is too easy" are to blame. These morons just tend to forget that they usually just overgear the world and that they ruin the fun for all people who actually LIKE to overgear the world at some point. There should be a reason to have character and gear progession.

The whole scaling mob bullshit is stupid beyond belief, because they did not include your character's gear level into mob aggro radius calculations. Honestly, this KI is just fucked up. Only rabid animals and totally insane creatures would attack an opponent on their own who can finish them off in some seconds. Yeah, let's make the world more immersive... NOT. My characters are at least dungeon bosses for most mobs out there, or even raid bosses. Who would attack a raid boss without a group?

BTT: I am not that much of a farmer, I just collect nodes when I come across and add world quests on top. Dreamleaf is defitively easiest to collect for me, followed by aetheril, foxflower / fjarnskaggl, and then roses. Foxflower spawns are too rare in areas where I usually am, but this is at least compensated by occasional fox spawns. Fjarnskaggl has awful WQs with phasing issues.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2017-01-23 at 12:22 PM.