Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can you get images of the two in an identical position, so that their appearances can be easier compared.
    Ideally where you can even overlay the two to compare the outlines.

I will try with wowhead model viewer and see what I can do.

Edit: Tried multiple browsers, and none of them will display the model viewer properly.
    Box comes up, but model never loads.
    Will try to work on that.

If someone else can do that, go ahead.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-01-20 at 08:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    Yeah, there's nothing awkward about a horse that walks on the air on some low res fire trail like it walks on the ground. /s
    again you keep saying "on some lore res fire trail" yet everything was low res back then, and these new models have allready been confirmed to be updated

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Can you get images of the two in an identical position, so that their appearances can be easier compared.
    Ideally where you can even overlay the two to compare the outlines.

I will try with wowhead model viewer and see what I can do.
    the two what? dreadsteed 1.0 and 2.0?

Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-20 at 08:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the two what?
    Meant two infernals.
    Summoned Infernal, and the armored mount.
    Hopefully to settle the argument one way or the other.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I think they're really great designs as far as horse mounts go, but I think they could've done something creative like... we all know we'll never have a pitlord as a pet, a lot of warlocks asked for it though why not make a class mount that is us riding a pitlord?

7+ Year Old Account
    Meant two infernals.
    Summoned Infernal, and the armored mount.
    Hopefully to settle the argument one way or the other.

spines shoved in shoulders breaking chunks off
    leaned forward as it needs space to put the saddle and is abit weighed down by the collar
    smaller feet slightly
    bigger hands with also shackles

That Shadow horse might be the baddest mount in the game. Especially now that I know it's without wings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    I think they're really great designs as far as horse mounts go, but I think they could've done something creative like... we all know we'll never have a pitlord as a pet, a lot of warlocks asked for it though why not make a class mount that is us riding a pitlord?
    because think how fucking HUGE that would be... and if they made it small enough to be a mount that would be insanely stupid...

leaned forward as it needs space to put the saddle and is abit weighed down by the collar
    smaller feet slightly
    As you sum up, there are actual differences beyond just the armor and pose.
    So I think that is what their argument was trying to convey, in that it looks thematically like AN infernal, but it isn't THAT infernal with a saddle and armor slapped on it.

So you both have a point as I see it.
    It is still absolutely an infernal by way of a demonic entity formed from rocks.
    But it has still had some appearance changes.
    Their preference is the player summoned appearance.

i dont think you read the post that its going to be new updates and yeah i think even running on bad looking fire then "ok a horse.. .BUT RANDOM GLOWY WINGS oh look a arcanist manasaber... THEN OH LOO RANDOM GLOWY WINGS"
    Nah I'd take the glowy wings.

Though on this mount notsomuch, this very clearly wasn't made for wings. I'm almost definitely not gonna like it running through the air either tho, so eh. Use it when I get ground opportunities.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

that would be insanely stupid...
    like a horse that "runs" while in air.

7+ Year Old Account
    As you sum up, there are actual differences beyond just the armor and pose.
    So I think that is what their argument was trying to convey, in that it looks thematically like AN infernal, but it isn't THAT infernal with a saddle and armor slapped on it.

So you both have a point as I see it.
    It is still absolutely an infernal by way of a demonic entity formed from rocks.
    But it has still had some appearance changes.
    well yes but its still an infernal

and the issue with people saying "just grab our infernal/doomguard and add a saddle"

putting a saddle on humanoids doesent work well... the issue is its hard to put a saddle on a humanoid without looking like baby...
    because humanoids dont have space for a saddle ontop of them

perfect example is the new pokemon game
    all the ride pokemon have saddles, and you ride on there back... but guess what the ONE humanoid pokemon does...

makes sense, looks good

again makes sense looks good

.... wut?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Nah I'd take the glowy wings.

Though on this mount notsomuch, this very clearly wasn't made for wings. I'm almost definitely not gonna like it running through the air either tho, so eh. Use it when I get ground opportunities.
    so your fine with it running on the ground... but not the sky? why?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the face, looks too skeletal. Also side spikes should be more apart and spread like current Dreadsteed.

Could use some more work IMO, but I guess it's done.

smaller feet slightly
    More to add to list of mounts that will never be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    For the Nth time, all caster classes are getting new spell animations. It's just a question of which ones get finished and pushed out first.
    ..all you did was prove my point.

The infernal mount looks bad because it recycled the gronn skeleton.

I also don't like the new infernal model because while it is higher rez, it lost all its flames.

The same is the case with the 7.2 dreadsteed, it's glowy but has no flame trails.

so your fine with it running on the ground... but not the sky? why?
    Because Friction.

Oh my god can we make this fucking thread NOT the "Everyone piles on Felplague over a clash of subjective opinions" kind of thread?

It's the 7.2 discussion thread, get the fuck out with these trivial back and forths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Ahem. PVP. You can have a Pitlord.

But yeah, I;d have preferred us to have a demon slave as a mount. Man a whacking great infernal carrying us to battle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Because Friction.
    because fucking magic!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Oh my god can we make this fucking thread NOT the "Everyone piles on Felplague over a clash of subjective opinions" kind of thread?

It's the 7.2 discussion thread, get the fuck out with these trivial back and forths.
    i dont know weither to say thank you or "i dont need your help" but i will say thank you
    its odvious its subjective
    im just defending the opinions of "they are factuallty horrible" "no one likes them" and "wow other classes is so amazing and my classes is shit" cause every fucking class has people saying that, even shamans (their main complaint is its so fucking huge and bulky)

again you keep saying "on some lore res fire trail" yet everything was low res back then, and these new models have allready been confirmed to be updated
    The model will be updated. Even if the trail of fire will have high res texture, it will still look awkward when "flying".