Poll: T6 v2?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I doubt they'd remove the best and most popular part about warlock T6. I think you'll be getting splendid new wings. Would be cool if they were always visible so long as you had the set equipped.
    well the good thing about that set comapred to the challenge mode set was

chalelnge mode set required /roar /flex for the wings to appear
    the t6 required jumping /roar or sometimes they would just appear and flap
    and im fine with that
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Do we really need two threads speculating what T20 will look like based on the icons? Wait for the official models come out then we can comment on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Do we really need two threads speculating what T20 will look like based on the icons? Wait for the official models come out then we can comment on it.
    i dont think people are speculating.. people are taking about if they lik them or not
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Seems cool, just like early DK sets seemed cool.

Problem is that every single Demon Hunter out there looks the same. All of 'em.
    Well, the thing is that, well - of course, demon hunters are new and have only one tier set, one starting set, one questing set and one order hall set.

And true, there is transmog and lots of leather pieces one can use, but not that many are viable for DHs, and in my personal opinion, the new 3D components that the Legion sets have just blow the old sets out of the water.

But that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i dont think people are speculating.. people are taking about if they lik them or not
    Yeah, but we're talking about the icons...not the actual models. It's like debating whether a movie will be good by looking at a poster.

Why are there polls always so biased? The sets for t6 are p dope in most cases, and re working old tier I think is a great idea in some cases. But overall I would say tier sets shouldn't we reworked as I find most pretty lack luster.
    Last edited by Zardam; 2017-01-20 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the thing is that, well - of course, demon hunters are new and have only one tier set, one starting set, one questing set and one order hall set.

And true, there is transmog and lots of leather pieces one can use, but not that many are viable for DHs, and in my personal opinion, the new 3D components that the Legion sets have just blow the old sets out of the water.

But that's just my opinion.
    I totally agree about the 3D pieces. Some of the new Legion sets are fantastic, they actually look like armor and not screen printed latex suits.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I really hope Naisha's set will be available to us, it looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I totally agree about the 3D pieces. Some of the new Legion sets are fantastic, they actually look like armor and not screen printed latex suits.
    Almost! Now they just need to work on pieces for the chest like what the plate Trial of Valor set was supposed to have.

If anything, that set showed me that, with all the new pieces for gloves, boots, pants and belts, a flat texture chest and nothing more sticks out like a sore thumb!

Still unhappy that that didn't make it in.

WTB Tier 3 inspired gear

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    WTB Tier 3 inspired gear
    Uh... Tier 7?

What a biased poll. Where is the 'fine with rehash, but T6 is fucking ugly'? Gronnstalker *bleeegh*

Yeah, but we're talking about the icons...not the actual models. It's like debating whether a movie will be good by looking at a poster.
    No one is forcing you to read this thread, or even post in it.

Uh... Tier 7?
    Probably means higher polygon count, more detailed, better textures but entirely a HD-update of the original T3.

And with extra 3D components because those are a thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    No one is forcing you to read this thread, or even post in it.
    If you'd read my first post, I was wondering why we needed this thread since there's another one discussing the same topic (albeit without a poll). Also, it's a fucking forum. I'll comment on whatever the fuck I want.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably means higher polygon count, more detailed, better textures but entirely a HD-update of the original T3.

And with extra 3D components because those are a thing now.
    I guess, but with T7 already in existence a T3 HD remake would be seen as a "remake of a remake" which isn't likely to happen.

I guess, but with T7 already in existence a T3 HD remake would be seen as a "remake of a remake" which isn't likely to happen.
    True, true.

I'd definitely like a T3-inspired HD set, though. The same basic concept, but free reign on the details, angles. Warrior T3 reimagined could look amazing.

If you'd read my first post, I was wondering why we needed this thread since there's another one discussing the same topic (albeit without a poll). Also, it's a fucking forum. I'll comment on whatever the fuck I want.
    Then we'll discuss whatever "the fuck" we want, as long as it's about WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I totally agree. People really get excited or disappointed over... icons?
    Not sure if you've noticed, probably not after reading your post, but the icons look more or less like the gear you're wearing, just in 2d instead of 3d.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    I hate Mage t6 so I'm kinda biased, but many people seem to like them
    Bless you, child. Bless you.

I really didn't like Mage T6. I loved Priest T6 though, one of the best sets made imo.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    I really didn't like Mage T6. I loved Priest T6 though, one of the best sets made imo.
    I just changed my Priest's xmog back over to T6 after rocking the T2 recolor for the longest time. FeelsAmazingMan.

Okay, the sets are now visible! Will edit first post.