Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    wow that person doesnt seem upset or afraid at all.
    That thing is the product of post-modernism and the pussification of the Western world. People like it were brought up being told that words have extreme power over people's lives and now they can't fathom that just yelling doesn't change reality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    It already has. The whole thing was a blip on the radar.
    Typical millennials, no dedication or patience

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, and I'll be sure to tell anyone right-leaning that they're monsters for wanting to execute me just for liking anime and manga.

Honestly, you could use less of that media filled with violence, sex, witchcraft and definitely fantasy. You seem to have overdosed on your own self-righteous fantasies.
    Gotta speak up when I see ungrateful posters knocking SJWs who provided them the platform to enjoy their kinks.

You knocking SJWs and liberals with an Anime avatar would be almost, if not just as funny as someone with a "IM VEGAN!" avatar hating on SJWs.

They'll kill you with their tolerance...

I love how he looks to the camera for a second to see if it's aimed at him before screaming.

people will usually look when they notice cameras pointed at them.

Nothing a few water cannons and rubber bullet shooting shotguns can't fix.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/newschannel...4230690282548/

I'm all for a good rebellion, but you don't do yourself any favors when you act like animals. The rebellion happens at the ballot box.
    Well, that is not how the US was founded , nor is it how our Constitution is written .

Having said that, it is NOT a protest when you destroy property that is not yours.
    It is vandalism,rioting etc.
    Legal v. illegal and all that.
    Rather large difference.

maybe the bias media can actually properly label a protest VS a riot?

If not, I hope people go burning cars after 1 of the super bowl team loses. They can say catchy things like "Peaceful Protest" and #NotMyVictors

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Can't tell if its a dude or a girl.

hahahahaha, that was really funny, overly exaggerated and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    They'll kill you with their tolerance...
    If a very small handful of people represents the Left and their 'tolerance', does that mean that the small amount of people that burned a church, burned and hung depictions of Obama, and said they were going to shoot up places if Hillary won in their 'new rebellion' represent all of the Right too?

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Gotta speak up when I see ungrateful posters knocking SJWs who provided them the platform to enjoy their kinks.

You knocking SJWs and liberals with an Anime avatar would be almost, if not just as funny as someone with a "IM VEGAN!" avatar hating on SJWs.
    Yeah, I'm sure I really owe those SJWs who regularly dismiss my opinions or arguments because "hurr durr anime avatar in my mentions!!!" for the societal acceptance of anime and manga.

Get your head out of la-la land, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    That thing is the product of post-modernism and the pussification of the Western world. People like it were brought up being told that words have extreme power over people's lives and now they can't fathom that just yelling doesn't change reality.
    it got us all talking about it, didnt it.

Yeah, I'm sure I really owe those SJWs who regularly dismiss my opinions or arguments because "hurr durr anime avatar in my mentions!!!" for the societal acceptance of anime and manga.

Get your head out of la-la land, lol.
    It's funny because it was probably one guy making you hate all SJWs, lol.

Over the Internet, on an anonymous forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost like anarchist shitheads will take advantage of civil unrest to break shit and steal things. Who woulda thunk it?

What are you expecting to see here? People that are pro-protest going OH NO PLEASE DON'T ARREST THESE PEOPLE THEY'RE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD! Find em and book the morons, see if I or anyone else cares.

Also sorry but if you were actually for "rebellion" then this is childs play compared to what could happen. Poor choice of words imo

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    it got us all talking about it, didnt it.
    https://fat.gfycat.com/PastelLonelyKoi.webm

Their words won't change anything. But their tears will motive more people to vote for Trump again.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    It's funny because it was probably one guy making you hate all SJWs, lol.

Over the Internet, on an anonymous forum.
    Did I fall for a Poe? Damn it.

You're assuming I'm a fan of the far right, deario.

I despise both extremes, and both extremes despise me because I would dare enjoy manga or anime.

I'm not angry or annoyed or anything, but I'm just boggled. I don't see how you ever thought this was a good or relevant point to make, but whatever.
    Except both sides will blame you of being an extremist of the other side if you don't agree with them. I mean hell half of the liberals on here think I sit at a computer with a klan hood on because I see BLM for what they really are meanwhile I think people like Ted Cruz are bad for this country as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    If a very small handful of people represents the Left and their 'tolerance', does that mean that the small amount of people that burned a church, burned and hung depictions of Obama, and said they were going to shoot up places if Hillary won in their 'new rebellion' represent all of the Right too?
    You mean people like this guy?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/u...urch-fire.html

https://fat.gfycat.com/PastelLonelyKoi.webm

Their words won't change anything. But their tears will motive more people to vote for Trump again.
    If you vote for someone because you want to screw over other people, I think that it's- *looks at poster profile pic*

Nevermind.

so then are they changing things or not?