Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    https://fat.gfycat.com/PastelLonelyKoi.webm

Their words won't change anything. But their tears will motive more people to vote for Trump again.
    I am not entirely sure one should complement people voting, just to put someone over. Seems rather petty and also gives a lot leeway for those very politicians to screw you over as well, but hey at least they put those other guys over.

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    Yep, and the ones that did similar when Obama won. If they represent the entire political field, it has to go both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Except both sides will blame you of being an extremist of the other side if you don't agree with them. I mean hell half of the liberals on here think I sit at a computer with a klan hood on because I see BLM for what they really are meanwhile I think people like Ted Cruz are bad for this country as well.
    I know that feeling all too well. I've been called SJW cuck and Anime Nazi.

Both extremes are just so extremely sad. It's like watching Football hooligans on ideological steroids. Everything to make "their team" win, no integrity at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Did I fall for a Poe? Damn it.
    Nah man I totally respect your logic for hating SJWs.

I personally hate everyone from the Netherlands because one time, this guy from the Netherlands, said WoW was stupid on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Why are Conservatives so salty about people not liking their candidate?
    Conservatives/Republicans don't give a shit if some people dislike Trump. He's president now and Republicans have a lot of power, who gives a shit lol?

What they are doing is pointing out the massive hypocrisy. Republicans said some stupid shit about Obama when he was elected, but they never went around destroying public property. They didn't physically attack innocent people, they didn't blame "black-lash" or non-white America and say things like "fuck non-white people", they didn't try to run away from the world and hide in safe spaces or wear safety pins to show they're "safe people" or stage fake hate crimes or any of the ridiculous shit liberals have been doing after Hillary lost.

They're not even liberals. They're regressives. It's pathetic to watch them acting like this after they've spent so much time smelling their own shit and smugly proclaiming they're the "better side"

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    so then are they changing things or not?
    They are marginalizing themselves and creating a rift in society. A society in which they are not dominant enough. They will eventually ruin the Democratic party and their only chance to actually achieve anything they want.

Both extremes are just so extremely sad. It's like watching Football hooligans on ideological steroids. Everything to make "their team" win, no integrity at all.
    maybe if you would provide actual arguments and evidence for your positions people wouldnt 'misunderstand' you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    Conservatives/Republicans don't give a shit if some people dislike Trump. He's president now and Republicans have a lot of power, who gives a shit lol?

What they are doing is pointing out the massive hypocrisy. Republicans said some stupid shit about Obama when he was elected, but they never went around destroying public property. They didn't physically attack innocent people, they didn't blame "black-lash" or non-white America and say things like "fuck non-white people", they didn't try to run away from the world and hide in safe spaces or wear safety pins to show they're "safe people" or stage fake hate crimes or any of the ridiculous shit liberals have been doing after Hillary lost.

They're not even liberals. They're regressives. It's pathetic to watch them acting like this after they've spent so much time smelling their own shit and smugly proclaiming they're the "better side"
    Bolded the problem there, do some research.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/46052395/n...ction-victory/

maybe if you would provide actual arguments and evidence for your positions people wouldnt 'misunderstand' you.
    I'm sorry, I was just so scared by your words so I couldn't actually put forward an actual argument.

I mean don't get me wrong I used to poke fun at the right a lot back during the Bush era, but they've stayed the same and the left has just reached their level of stupidity so I might mention their stupidity more because of the shock, but at this point the shock has worn off and they're both just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    They are marginalizing themselves and creating a rift in society. A society in which they are not dominant enough. They will eventually ruin the Democratic party and their only chance to actually achieve anything they want.
    so they are changing things? im pretty confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Why are these people in these protests never at work?
    What if I told you some people don't work everyday......
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yeah, instead of Starbucks they went after the tea
    because they were protesting the tea tax, what tax is Trump putting on coffee or whatever they serve (I don't go there not a coffee drinker) and what did those cars have to do with it?

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love. - MLK.

I'm sorry, I was just so scared by your words so I couldn't actually put forward an actual argument.
    oh, so you just enjoy insulting people and stirring the pot. i can think of another word people might call you...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    prlby just making people dig in their heels

Their tears warm my heart though....guess that's a change...
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Bolded the problem there, do some research.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/46052395/n...ction-victory/
    While "never" is a stretch, you should do some research as there was not destruction to this degree even remotely when Obama was elected and hell the celebrations of his election caused as much destruction as the dismay so take that as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    because they were protesting the tea tax, what tax is Trump putting on coffee or whatever they serve (I don't go there not a coffee drinker) and what did those cars have to do with it?
    I think that was a joke. This is just people being stupid.

maybe they are trying to stop it before it gets to the point of 1934 Ukraine?
    just a thought.
    Throwing a brick through the window of a Starbucks stops it? Stop trying to defend this shit.

They are not. The caravan keeps moving and the dogs stay behind it barking.