Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I liked the concept, but I just can't get my head around the gameplay.
    I guess some people are just wired differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Lol, i already stated that it was always F2P just that you got a random Freelancer in a rotation so you never knew which char you got to play with.
    I'd say that "Free Trial" would be a much better way of phrasing that than Free to Play.

Either way I'm not really surprised by this move if I'm honest. Atlas Reactor would have worked out much better as a free to play title from the start. It was always going to be a very niche game so the lowest possible barrier for entry would have been best in the hopes of getting the widest audience possible.

I really do wonder just what is going on at Trion these days. They seem to be constantly trying to one-up their latest catastrophy with an even bigger and better one since Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Lol, i already stated that it was always F2P just that you got a random Freelancer in a rotation so you never knew which char you got to play with.
    It was f2p, like wow is f2p......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD