Poll: How did your last legendary drop make you feel?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When I see that orange text and glowy crap... it feels awesome... a legendary has dropped I wonder which one it could be?

I close my eyes, envisioning my BiS legendary...

I open my eyes, I look up...

It's fucking Prydaz

940 KJ burning wish. Yolo

last legendary was almost 2 months ago

and it was a Sephuz

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    When did your last legendary drop? 2 days ago

Which legendary was it and how good is it for your class? Whispers of Nathrezim (sp?), IIRC one of the best legendaries for retribution paladins.

How many legendaries in total do you have now? 11 on 5 diff paladins, 3 on that alt.

When are you expecting your next legendary? Probably next next week.

Bonus question: have legendary drops affected your choice of main character? No.
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void

When did your last legendary drop? day before 7.1.5, of course (910 instead of 940). couldn't have been after the patch, that'd be too generous.

Which legendary was it and how good is it for your class? Kil'jaedan's Burning Wish and yes absolutely amazing for Mythic+ and add fights

How many legendaries in total do you have now? 4

When are you expecting your next legendary? Yesterday

Bonus question: have legendary drops affected your choice of main character? No

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really let it bother me, cause I still do good dps.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Defeated. My Holy Paladin has 5 legendary items. Prydaz, Sephuz, Tyr's Hand of Faith, Uther's Guard and... Whisper of the Nathrezim. I had set my loot spec to Retribution for a transmog run and forgot about it. It's rather unfortunate since I have all the worst items for my main spec, and one of the BiS for a spec I hardly play. On top of that I'm already unlikely to get a 6th any time soon, and there's still one more useless item I could get out of it.

The only silver lining is that Holy has such an underwhelming selection of legendary items to begin with, it doesn't affect my overall healing too drastically. It would still be nice to get something that actually has a noticeable impact on my gameplay, or at least a way to discard the ones I don't need for something good.

I was happy to get a legendary from LFR, but it was the Prydaz's Necklace of Bonging and Failure. It's been fixed and I now like it, but my at drop my emotions were mixed. Happy, then irritated, then rather upset that I had to modify the sound files and upset that I could use it reliably fall from a height, and that led to a neutral feeling.

Got my 5th on Tuesday from an emissary. It was the MM hunter belt. It was my first DPS legendary for hunter.

Relieved. Wasn't the best legendary (Skysec's Hold) but it meant I could get rid of the shitty Symbiote I had on my Guardian.

When: 2 Days Ago...

Name Of Legendary: Justice Gaze

How Many In Total: 2

When For Next One (Speculation): Idk. But, Idc. Since I already have the 2 Legendaries I wanted this expac. (OH THE LUCK).

Bonus: Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: Is Justice Gaze Good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Question: Is Justice Gaze Good?
    Worthless in raiding/bosses (except stunnable trash), probably some value in PvP and WQs.
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void

I love how people complain about "useless" legendaries!!! I mean by definition alone its a useful item. At the time they were 910 ilvl... so nothing was close to it in item level. Thus perk #1.. its the highest item level gear. perk #2: it gives some kind of buff, boost, etc. Yes some are better than others but by definition alone ANY Legendary is better than none at all. So this whole "useless" legendary shit is just that... bull shit. Quit complaining that you didn't get the one you wanted or the "BEST" one... if you got one, you got a bonus item that is a perk. No if's, and's or what's about it.... it is a perk and a bonus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanael View Post
    Worthless in raiding/bosses (except stunnable trash), probably some value in PvP and WQs.
    Still better than most legendaries i've seen.

Besides, it's an ilvl boost. Brings me from 889, to 895.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    When did your last legendary drop?

Which legendary was it and how good is it for your class?

How many legendaries in total do you have now?

When are you expecting your next legendary?

Bonus question: have legendary drops affected your choice of main character?
    1. About 4 weeks ago on my main (hunter)
    2. Sephuz Secret. Pretty crap, useless on raid bosses, ok-ish on trash and soloing I guess but the stats on it are crap for my spec.
    3. Two on hunter, 1 on dk, 1 on monk
    4. No idea
    5. No as I can't be bothered trying to gear up an alt, but seeing other people getting BIS legendaries and missing out on mine, especially the beast mastery ones which are genuinely spec changing, is absolute frustration to the extreme. My raid dps is slowly slipping down behind guildies now and I am close to un-subbing because I'm not really enjoying myself anymore as I have zero control over my gear.

Three weeks ago

Emerald Dreamcatcher, 2nd BIS

Two months

No

I'm still waiting for my first.

A few weeks ago.

The mediocre Dual Determination. Very good for certain bosses but in the end nothing I'll use for 95% of the time. Will be the last legendary I upgrade.

1-2 months.

No, never switching main.

Deleted
    I have all the useless ones, so I guess from now I can only drop the good ones. Thanks blizzard for this wonderful experience of acomplishment and feel of progression.

Deleted
    One question. Did anybody notice a big decrease in legendary drop rate since 7.1.5 or this ID in particular?

My guild with 50 active and about 110 accounts in it had 1 legendary drop in the last 10 days, which is extremely, extremely low. Like unheard of