Poll: Most UNDERWHELMING Class Mount

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    You mean the basement all the way in eastern plaguelands? I always imagine the smell is like manure or burnt trash. Do Paladins have anything special there?
    Yeah they have a holy dreadlord

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I can see players commonly using the new Paladin and Warlock horses. I feel this is a good metric for the quality of a mount: will people be using them? This is especially true for these class mounts, which are meant to be well liked by a wide audience rather than being a niche mount like the underwater ones or, say, the hippo mounts which are mostly for people who think hippos are awesome.

I don't imagine I'll be seeing many warriors using the proto-drake outside of that brief period where people show off their shiny new mount for a day or two.
    I def won't be using it much. Maybe a day or two when I get it then back to al'ar. Kind of want to know what the flying animation for the lock/pally are... assuming they can fly that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    warrior mount hands down is terrible, I was expecting a bad ass mounted charger.

I'm still going to have to go with mage solely because odds are I will never use that mount. It would have to have amazing special effects to make up for the fact that it's a disc. Though, having said that, unless an awesome re-color is in the works I probably won't ever use the warrior one either because it's ugly.

Edit: Most underwhelming class hall is definitely hunter, no contest.
    Last edited by Lane; 2017-01-21 at 04:04 AM.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Definitely the druid mount. It has eyebrows that turns into hair, a mustache and blocky bark horns. It's a goofy looking mess.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Deleted
    You mean the basement all the way in eastern plaguelands? I always imagine the smell is like manure or burnt trash. Do Paladins have anything special there?
    It's a tomb. Theres dead paladins there.

And as others said... the Holy dreadlord is certainly different.

On topic, theres many underwhelming ones. Paladin, mage, druid, lock. I would say warriors aswell, but i love proto drakes.
    I wouldn't mind a proto-drake for paladins.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-01-21 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I def won't be using it much. Maybe a day or two when I get it then back to al'ar. Kind of want to know what the flying animation for the lock/pally are... assuming they can fly that is.
    Yup, they can all fly.

As for most disappointing of the mounts, probably the Warrior one. There's enough of them proto drakes. For the worst order hall, imo, that would have to be the Warrior order hall. How exactly does that place fit in any established warrior lore at all?

warlock, we got a horse! we already had a horse as our class mount. and we get another.. same.. horse! ffs!!
    BETA CLUB

Priest mount for shadow is completely underwhelming.

I can get away with owl for holy and disco but for shadow its unacceptable. I want some void creature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    It's a tomb. Theres dead paladins there.

And as others said... the Holy dreadlord is certainly different.
    I was just being sarcastic, I got a Pala myself, but aside from a few lore cookies I find myself cringing whenever I see a some classes simply porting to their order hall or see the sky raining fucking warriors.

The Paladin one, by far.

Another horse.

Deleted
    Paladin by far, and it will only look good on humans/blood elfs. The taurens and Dranei won't look good on that little horse.

Deleted
    I was just being sarcastic, I got a Pala myself, but aside from a few lore cookies I find myself cringing whenever I see a some classes simply porting to their order hall or see the sky raining fucking warriors.
    Won't argue with you that the Warrior one is pretty cool, but i can't think of any other cooler than the Paladin one. Maybe except the druid one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Druid. Because its head. And also because with Glyph of the Sentinel its pointless.

I'll go with the Paladin one. Just another fancily dressed horse.

Least favorite class mount is probably paladin, yet another uninspired horse. Not sure what my least favorite class hall is as I haven't seen them all yet, but by the looks of it its probably going to be rogue as I'm not a fan of sewers.

paladin.

the only class that has a steed that is iconic to it's class and we get some cartoon horse.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Priest.. Because what the fuck is it even supposed to be.. It doesn't look particularly priesty.

That said I do find the sanctum beneath Lights hope chapel to be somewhat underwhelming when it comes to class halls.
    It is a hell of a lot better than some. Rogues and Hunters have awful class halls, compared to the Paladin hall. My favorite so far is the Shaman class hall. The only halls I haven't seen yet are the Priest and Warlock.

My ranking of the halls (minus the Priest/Lock, as I haven't looked at them at all yet).

Shaman>Paladin>DH>Warrior>Druid>Mage>Monk>Hunter>Rogue=DK

Monk would be above mage, if they would put a fucking mailbox in the monk hall. DK and Rogue halls are just plain bland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    As one who mains a lock...I really don't want a horse...I mean, can't we have a demon horse as a minion? Like the one in Burning Steppes (I think) *think its time to start *taming* demons to add to our roster...

I know we can get a chance to ride an infernal as a mount, but give us locks a bad ass Pit Lord mount...

For me it's warrior, the wing membrane looks just too bland while the rest of the model is neat IMO.
    Shaman looks awesome but I think hitting every doorframe possible will get old pretty quick. DKs got quite a nice one, with that coffin behind the saddle.
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This forum is definitely "the glass is half empty". Couldn't make a "best" poll? Had to be negative from the start.
    To be fair, poll for favorite class mount was in the news post on frontpage