Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    I did i posted a link...you just posted random crap and said,

my third party unbiased link would be more accurate then your "digging around" of course its not accurate but its the only site that does this.

Unless you create a bot to crawl over the armoury and compile this information then your statistics inaccurate.
    Ill tell you a secret. It's not the only site that makes statistics for titles/mounts.
    GuildOx is very inaccurate and has always been. Deal with it.

My digging around is oke I guess. Wild Gladiator got obtained by 150 players in EU and probably around 100-120 in US.
    Original Scarab Lords, there were probably around 200-220 realms EU and US. (EU had less cause WoW got released in 2005 here) Each of these realm usually had 1 SL, possibly 2.

http://www.arenamate.net/arena-rbg-title-cutoffs.

Your doing simplistic thinking tbh. But it's alright if you think Groundbreaker is the rarest.
    You are however right, in saying that when you all sum the R1's all together is probably around 0.1 or 0.2% rarity.
    It's the same kind of title each season, with only a different name.
    Last edited by mmocc08f238cef; 2017-01-17 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pzyho View Post
    Hand of A'dal & Champion of the Naaru just saying
    Don't think they are that rare tbh :|

Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    Ill tell you a secret. It's not the only site that makes statistics for titles/mounts.
    GuildOx is very inaccurate and has always been. Deal with it.

My digging around is oke I guess. Wild Gladiator got obtained by 150 players in EU and probably around 100-120 in US.
    Original Scarab Lords, there were probably around 200-220 realms EU and US. (EU had less cause WoW got released in 2005 here) Each of these realm usually had 1 SL, possibly 2.

http://www.arenamate.net/arena-rbg-title-cutoffs.

Your doing simplistic thinking tbh. But it's alright if you think Groundbreaker is the rarest.
    You are however right, in saying that when you all sum the R1's all together is probably around 0.1 or 0.2% rarity.
    It's the same kind of title each season, with only a different name.

Every site is inaccurate but again unless your creating a bot to crawl over armoury then your just shooting shit out of your mouth if you think your results are better than guild ox, which i agree is a pretty crappy site. Just shows how garbage your pretend "stats" are.

I also didn't say groundbreaker was the rarest i said it was rarer then any of the ones you listed, that is because with all the crap to do in legion no one is spending time doing archaeology. I have done the quest every week and don't have 1/2 the required sites completed for that title.

It will not be on of the rarest forever...its just new and therefor rare.

Using the Groundbreaker right now which is probably pretty damn rare at the moment (complete 250 legion digsites)

Other than that have Insane, Khan, and Seeker of Knowledge which are probably my rarest.

The Chosen . Complete M TOV without anyone in the raid dying. Prettty close to impossible at this point, only a few people have it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    It's still obtainable tho?

The removed reps aren't necessary anymore
    Yea I just looked it up and as of August 2016 it's still obtainable but it's a bit trickier to get it now, not just earn Exalted with x and x and x factions.

I have and use Starcaller alot. Can't remember when I saw someone else using it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Every site is inaccurate but again unless your creating a bot to crawl over armoury then your just shooting shit out of your mouth if you think your results are better than guild ox, which i agree is a pretty crappy site. Just shows how garbage your pretend "stats" are.

I also didn't say groundbreaker was the rarest i said it was rarer then any of the ones you listed, that is because with all the crap to do in legion no one is spending time doing archaeology. I have done the quest every week and don't have 1/2 the required sites completed for that title.

It will not be on of the rarest forever...its just new and therefor rare.
    #1 Original Scarab Lords by far
    #2 Wild Gladiator
    #3 Vindictive Gladiator
    #4 Merciless Gladiator

Basically the rarest of titles are PvP related, with the exception of Scarab Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    #1 Original Scarab Lords by far
    #2 Wild Gladiator
    #3 Vindictive Gladiator
    #4 Merciless Gladiator

Basically the rarest of titles are PvP related, with the exception of Scarab Lord.
    You have 77 posts and they are almost all related to you boasting about your "Original Scarab Lord". For someone that brags that much, I absolutely guarantee you bought your account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    You have 77 posts and they are almost all related to you boasting about your "Original Scarab Lord". For someone that brags that much, I absolutely guarantee you bought your account.
    Have a cookie

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    highlight of his life it appears. His only real achievement...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    lord of war, good luck ever getting that again lol
    Did they remove the arena?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Grand Crusader and Magic Seeker, which I guess are my rarest titles.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

no but with the que time they may as well have

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by webcamboy View Post
    Celestial defender,
    Conqueror of naxxramas,
    Death's demise,
    Magic seeker,

Is alot more rare than most of the titles u mention tbh.
    not really.

Herald of the Titans?

Deleted
    Realm firsts from wotlk, my guild got all from first tier, week after that I started my trial...
    So <Obsidian Slayer>, <The Magic Seeker>, <Celestial Defender>, etc. They got them all, I was so sad for myself

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I saw a scarab lord in Ashran the other day, been a super long time since last I saw one.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    If you have the original vial quest, or already completed them it might still be possible to do it. Unless they fixed that. I can't remember. I know I got mine in Wrath of the Lich King. Mostly because I read about the vial thing and went for it directly.

But I would say any title that was only limited time is rare.
    I'm still mad about this one, I had completed the BT attunement and had the vial quest but I had abandoned it because it was not known that completing it after the fact would still give the title.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    slayer of stupid incompetent and disappointing minions