Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Punching Nazis is patriotic.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Punching Nazis is patriotic.

Im sorry marvel but superman killed two hitler at once, with a machine gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Agree. Almost as good as participation rate of those who complained the most.
    The people not playing the game yell the loudest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Im sorry marvel but superman killed two hitler at once, with a machine gun.
    Superman is an illegal alien. Cap is a true patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Superman is an illegal alien. Cap is a true patriot.
    America loves its gun too much. A machine gun that size pretty much makes you an American by default.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Yes, because that's how the American colonists rebelled against Great Britain! At the ballot box!
    Because clearly people in America today have just as bad as people back in the day... Jesus christ, please tell me you're pretending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    America loves its gun too much. A machine gun that size pretty much makes you an American by default.
    I would like to subscibe to your newsletter.

This whole thing reminds me of how people were called violent idiots for wanting to rise up against Obama.

I agreed with that sentiment. And it applies to the idiots now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Na. The best thing was watching the Helicopter carrying President Obama away to retirement.
    I loved the Trumps waving goodbye to them as well.

It's like don't let the plane door hit you on the way out failure
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Why are we allowing this fake news story to continue? Clearly fake and doctored. Like I am going to believe it. Very fake. Sad.

I think something that's funny as somebody who supported GamerGate and is against Donald Trump is just the utter hypocrisy that a large part of the right is showing here.

When GamerGate was happening, those of us were looking at SJWs putting forward one or two or three people doing terrible things and going "They don't represent us, we condemn them," a lot of whom ended up being alt-right Trump supporters. But now that people are protesting Trump, the exact same people go around sharing the same 3 stories of protesters doing shitty things and going "THIS REPRESENTS THE LEFT!"

Get some fucking consistency you hypocrites. This isn't directed at anybody in particular in this thread, but just a general awareness of people (both on this forum and not) holding both the "You can't say those people represented all of GamerGate!" and then later on going "LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE, THEY REPRESENT THE LEFT!"

They're a joke.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Because clearly people in America today have just as bad as people back in the day... Jesus christ, please tell me you're pretending.
    I wasn't insinuating that they do, but the idea that rebellion can be managed in the ballot box is ridiculous. And note, I am not promoting any form of rebellion here. Protest, sure, rebellion, no thank you. I would rather not throw the entire government of the United States on its head and try to restructure things from scratch.

THE MUSLIM COON IS IN OFFICE, APOCALYPSE NOW!!

shit, they sold us signs from 2008, bastards!

THE NAZI SEXIST IS IN OFFICE, APOCALYPSE NOW!!

Liberal tears are best tears. I can't wait to see. The meltdown when the illegal criminals and baby holocausts get deported and made illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    I'm usually not for violence but this can have a pass.

It's weird all these alt-right nazi guys getting beat up by "snowflakes". I thought Bikers for Trump were going to stop this shit from happening. Guess them and the rest of Trump's supporters forgot to show up. Maybe the right-wing media shouldn't have scared off Trump's supporters from showing up. Either that or they are too poor/high to make the trip to Washington.
    Lots more of this.

Watching American politics from the outside

Left in the house, Right's response - THEY'RE TURNIN THE FROGS GAY, THEY'RE GONNA FORCE US TO SUCK DICK AND SMOKE CRACK

Right in the house, Left's response - THEY'RE GONNA MURDER ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE AND TURN WOMEN INTO BROOD MOTHERS

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post

Left in the house, Right's response - THEY'RE TURNIN THE FROGS GAY, THEY'RE GONNA FORCE US TO SUCK DICK AND SMOKE CRACK

Right in the house, Left's response - THEY'RE GONNA MURDER ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE AND TURN WOMEN INTO BROOD MOTHERS
    Yep yep. Isn't our politics delightful?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yep yep. Isn't our politics delightful?
    its the same every where, but in America its so televised that i'd argue most countries know more American politicians than they do of their own country

Reminds me of the times when black lives matter riot based on a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post

So accurate. Both sides lack any sort of self awareness.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.