Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Gas chambers as opposed to war.
    All the non white, straight, Christian, blond haired, blue eyed people peacefully going to the gas chamber to leave the world to der Fuehrer's master race. That is what the piece of shit means as "peaceful ethnic cleansing".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeka View Post
    Despite what some believe, two wrongs do not make a right.

Oh, and all the Nazis being slugged were slugged whilst in the midst of committing crimes of varying sorts (and yes, I know Cap slugged Hitler before the US and Germany were at war, but the Holocaust was already well under way), to say nothing of the countless other murders and wars Hitler was responsible for, including the Blitz on London.
    Some Nazi's changed their ways like Oskar Schindler and others who tried to help the Jewish people. A guy like Spencer though would gleefully slap his Fueher on the back laughing as the Jews were walked to the gas chambers. So a guy like that getting punched in the face is something I will applaud.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Yup the day you start talking to a shit head like that is the day you start to normalize his views.

You don't talk to people like that. You do what that patriotic American did. You punch him in the face.
    So, by your view, blacks rioting, burning, stealing and causing other acts of violence is OK, just a symptom of being poor. Hispanics rioting and attacking Trump supporters is OK, because they deserved it. But a white guy who wants to escape that and peacefully have his own area is evil? Yeah you tolerant liberal. Accept all views but the ones you disagree with, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    So, by your view, blacks rioting, burning, stealing and causing other acts of violence is OK, just a symptom of being poor. Hispanics rioting and attacking Trump supporters is OK, because they deserved it. But a white guy who wants to escape that and peacefully have his own area is evil? Yeah you tolerant liberal. Accept all views but the ones you disagree with, right?
    Stop that shit a guy with a view of hatred of anyone not of his skin color, religion, and sexual preference does not deserve tolerance. A guy who supports the genocide of over 6 million people does not deserve tolerance.

anyone who sucker punches someone no matter what they have said is a coward and needs to be locked up and key thrown away

we don't need cowards in this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looked like an elbow, misleading thread title?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Imagine my surprise when a nazi getting punched somehow triggered the ever-present conservative victim complex
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    What does "Peaceful Ethnic Cleansing" even mean?
    It doesn't mean anything, it's just another way to weasel white supremacist rhetoric into public debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Yep. liberals for ya so much tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    Ya no problem with being intolerant of hatred.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Freedom of speech protects Spencer from being thrown in jail.

Has nothing to do with being punched. That's just regular assault law.
    I made no such assertion, so I'm not sure why you are making this comment.

Anyone who assaults another person over speech has already lost the argument. They've proven they are barbaric and are too threatened/triggered by another's words that they must cause actual physical harm.

It is not patriotic or commendable to assault those you disagree with, for whatever reason. It is disgusting.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belleflop View Post
    OK, violence is never the answer. But Captain America and Indiana Jones punching Nazis did draw some parallels for me. I'm not sure how to feel about this one. Maybe less punching and more ignoring their hate? By assaulting this guy you've given him another platform to spew his hateful and racist views from the inevitable interviews he's going to get.
    Incorrect. Violence is usually the answer. Or did a peaceful invite to tea stop Hitler?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    Still have tons more than the right. Quit trying to act like you have the moral high ground. Half you're posts are "lol, stupid liberals".

Why are you getting so angry when they start acting like you? It's not the behaviour you hate, it's that they're not doing it for your side.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2017-01-21 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And if people don't go peacefully?

Suddenly it isn't a "peaceful ethnic cleansing" anymore.
    Well I assume the peaceful means without violence in terms of like... rounding up all the blacks in the new state and gassing them. I would assume the new state would have the... "right"... to use military force to move people out of their... nation... if they so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Stop that shit a guy with a view of hatred of anyone not of his skin color, religion, and sexual preference does not deserve tolerance. A guy who supports the genocide of over 6 million people does not deserve tolerance.
    Back in the 90s and earlier 2000s there was a group of black Muslims who were constantly speaking in Times Square about killing white people. I walked by them daily, they were never attacked. That's the difference. Liberals say they want everyone to be equal and have rights and right wing people are hate filled, but it's always the left resorting to cowardly acts like a punch and run or throwing a brick through a store window. Tell me about the burning cars and smashed shops when Obama was elected? Oh how that's right... didn't happen.

I feel like "free speech" ended when he started calling for the death of millions of people with this ethnic cleansing bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I made no such assertion, so I'm not sure why you are making this comment.

Anyone who assaults another person over speech has already lost the argument. They've proven they are barbaric and are too threatened/triggered by another's words that they must cause actual physical harm.

It is not patriotic or commendable to assault those you disagree with, for whatever reason. It is disgusting.
    Yup, even if the person being punched is a pathetic nazi wannabe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    If he is arrested and I was on that jury you know damn well I would acquit him.
    You're part of the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I feel like "free speech" ended when he started calling for the death of millions of people with this ethnic cleansing bullshit.
    As we've seen with Westboro, it does cover them and they tend to be very good at walking that line.

Which is why I rather resort to baby making over violence. It's far better to undermine their mission that way. Legal too!

Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    You're part of the problem.
    And proud of it. I am unapologetic about my hatred of Nazi's. I would proudly be called a Nazist.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Incorrect. Violence is usually the answer. Or did a peaceful invite to tea stop Hitler?
    So if we did what I want to do, which is entrap the people protesting and rioting with apcs and machine gun them down you would agree right? Didn't think so.