Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Hunter Class Mount

With all the Great Eagle lore... how does the flying beast with a wolfshead fit? I really expected to get a really cool looking Eagle :S

A flying wolf just sounds so much more awesome

I think the mount looks so sick xD I Love it. Very cool.

It's a flying wolf. A FLYING WOLF! 'Nuff said

Deleted
    Of all the things legion did to our class, this is not one to complain about.

Another mount to toss in the collection. /shrug unless there's some effort involved in earning it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I think it's amazing looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may have preferred eagles but I do love this mount.
    Also hope that the colors are usable on any of the specs since none of the Hunter ones have a color associated with it besides maybe green.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably my most favorite visual additions to Hunter's the entire expansion. The only thing that comes close for me so far is the BM Hunter hidden artifact appearance, which is pretty nice.

For all the blandness of the Hunter lodge, and the new Hunter Tier 19 set, the Mount being one of the best looking is a nice change of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
    This is probably my most favorite visual additions to Hunter's the entire expansion. The only thing that comes close for me so far is the BM Hunter hidden artifact appearance, which is pretty nice.

For all the blandness of the Hunter lodge, and the new Hunter Tier 19 set, the Mount being one of the best looking is a nice change of pace.
    Ah, aesthetics, we all find them so different. I think the hunter lodge is really cool (all those iconic weapons hanging on the wall! The spider mounted on the wall being used as a bullseye! Though Nesingwary can stfu about what a fine hall I have already.) and I think the wolfhawk is an abomination. I'm tired of wolf mounts anyway and a wolf with feathers doesn't make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    Ah, aesthetics, we all find them so different. I think the hunter lodge is really cool (all those iconic weapons hanging on the wall! The spider mounted on the wall being used as a bullseye! Though Nesingwary can stfu about what a fine hall I have already.) and I think the wolfhawk is an abomination. I'm tired of wolf mounts anyway and a wolf with feathers doesn't make it better.
    I love trueshot lodge All the funny things the NPCs says all day long. The gnome and the goblin ftw

They nailed it with Trueshot Lodge, and if Hemet is talking, then he isn't working. Send his lazy ass on some missions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    A flying wolf just sounds so much more awesome
    its more like a flying squirrel with a wolves head... agree with eagle would be much cooler and more fitting

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    its more like a flying squirrel with a wolves head... agree with eagle would be much cooler and more fitting
    Each to their own

10+ Year Old Account
    i think the eagles will come at some point.

Love the hunter class mount but an eagle would have also been cool.
    Last edited by Shockymonkey; 2017-01-23 at 12:14 AM.

Deleted
    It's cool. Nothing too flashy but with a certain twist. I am not a Hunter and I think it fits the Hunter theme/fantasy much better than the Derp Owl for Priests does.

Deleted
    I think it is the ugliest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, we're hunters. We shoot shit. End of lore relevance. I'm more than happy to be rocking one of the most creative things Blizzard has ever added to the game as my class mount. I mean, A wolfhawk? With a huge, brilliantly feathered wingspan that makes the phoenix's envious? Hell yes.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

One of the better class mounts.