Pretty big brewmaster damage buffs

Brewmaster
    Keg Smash damage increased by 10%, and it no longer deals reduced damage to 6+ targets.
    Breath of Fire damage increased 11%.
    Designer Notes: Brewmasters could use a bit of help on damage, especially in AoE.

I can't wait to try this. Will definitely help with our damage especially in aoe.

Man that's some nice lovin right there. Can't wait until it's applied. More of a reason to pull bigger and bigger

Deleted
    Would of liked to of seen a damage change to RJW rather than BoF, maybe I'm wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    Would of liked to of seen a damage change to RJW rather than BoF, maybe I'm wrong
    I think you are right but it should have been both.

BM still is pretty horrible dmg compared to some of the other tanks, some single target are also needed I think.

I'd like to see explosive keg with reduced cd..

Deleted
    At this time I take everything I can get xD

Is anyone else frothing at the mouth right now? This is going to be insane. Removing the cap again alone is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raern View Post
    no longer deals reduced damage to 6+ targets.
    The 10% buff is great and everything, but I think by far that will be the best buff. At least as M+ goes.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think single target is a problem as BrM particularly since I run with BoC and those buffed Tiger Palms can crit quite hard. Single target DPS can range from 220-290k in my gear depending on fight duration and RNG. The real slap in the face is the AoE, particularly the Keg Smash cap. If you're doing M+ or tanking a big swarm of adds, any target above 6 is not granting you any extra DPS from Keg Smash. I don't know what they're raising the cap to, but if it's 12 or more, then on a pack of 12 mobs KS is effectively going to do twice as much damage as it does on live. This is a VERY big deal because the ability intrinsically hits quite hard to begin with.
    Last edited by Will; 2017-01-22 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I don't think single target is a problem as BrM particularly since I run with BoS and those buffed Tiger Palms can crit quite hard. Single target can range from 220-290k in my gear depending on fight duration and RNG. The real slap in the face is the AoE, particularly the Keg Smash cap. If you're doing M+ or tanking a big swarm of adds, any target above 6 is not granting you any extra DPS from Keg Smash. I don't know what they're raising the cap to, but if it's 12 or more, then on a pack of 12 mobs KS is effectively going to do twice as much damage as it does on live. This is a VERY big deal because the ability intrinsically hits quite hard.
    Hopefully it's made the same as every other AOE in the game. Watching a paladin, dk, or druid tank do more than dps on big pulls is pretty heartbreaking.

Deleted
    Keg Smash great buff with Cyndaria self-healing on new pulls - yes please! Speed up M+ tanking even more