Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    LOL, wow, so much hostility. If there is a clearer indication of being triggered, I don't know what it could be.

Regardless, doesn't change the point : whether you are from the USA or not, you can still be triggered. You implied you could not. That's your mistake.
    I think his spamming of gif's shows hes quite triggered.

Me personally I'm laughing my ass off.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Me too personally

It seems the horseshoe-theory of politics holds true.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

That last post of his had me laughing out loud a bit. Losing your composure on a forum? Come on. "mother fuckers!"

In other news:
    Supposedly Barron's hands aren't the only thing bigger than Donald's.

Deleted
    And then, the alt right discovered "political correctness".

Are there bigger hypocrites in the universe?

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    In other news:
    Supposedly Barron's hands aren't the only thing bigger than Donald's.
    Roflmao....

Thanks for that, I'm going to bed now.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    For some reason many claim that Trump stands for all hate, yet all hate crap I've seen comes from Hillary supporters. Not fan of either candidate, but I'm glad Hillary lost. She and her fans are among the most disgusting people on planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    For example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    For some reason many claim that Trump stands for all hate, yet all hate crap I've seen comes from Hillary supporters. Not fan of either candidate, but I'm glad Hillary lost. She and her fans are among the most disgusting people on planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't funny or witty, but what goes around comes around.
    Trump set the level, it was expected that his opponents would follow sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Odd how people fail to see the difference between going after grown, mature people and young children.

Troubling for sure.
    Trump is mature? By what standard? Have you seen his twitter feed in the last three years?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Trump is mature? By what standard? Have you seen his twitter feed in the last three years?
    Makes me wonder if the donald actually does the tweets or if his 10 year old son does. because its hard to tell the difference between a 70 year old man child and a 10 year old boy

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...porters-222302

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/union...upporters.html

Death threats and harassment don't count as "hate crap"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Really sad... They claim Trump is the one spreading hate yet the people that critize him are the ones spreading it themselves.
    It seems it's also raining complaints at NBC with people demanding her getting fired asap.

While I agree Barron should be off limits, I find it hilarious that the GOP is acting like they've got the moral high ground. Lets be honest, both left and right have no boundaries or morals, no one's got a moral monopoly.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Rightwingers are without a doubt the most fragile and easily triggered people I have ever met.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Basing your opinion of someone on their supporters is stupid. You should base your opinion on the person themselves. You're comparing the actions of Trump with the actions of Clinton's supporters. Do you see the logical fallacy?
    Its not supporters vs supporters, its about what those supporters say and do. They claim that Trump is hateful racist bigot. Yet all hateful speech is coming from them. Most of them don't even know what word "racist" means, using wall and anti-immigration policy as examples of racism (hint: there is nothing racist about not wanting immigrants).

There is stupid stuff coming from some Trump supporters too, but compared to Hillary supporters they are pretty much saints. For every stupid thing Trump supporter does, there are dozen stupid things Hillary supporters do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Of course there are such people. There are idiots on both sides. But for each of them there are 10+ Hillary supporters doing same or worse things.

Sane people aren't fans of either candidate.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Who cares? Was just a shit joke.
    Yet if a conservative writer wrote the same thing about Chelsea Clinton, there would be hell to pay. Enough with the double standards the liberals try to apply to everyone else.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Rightwingers are without a doubt the most fragile and easily triggered people I have ever met.
    Of course there are such people. There are idiots on both sides. But for each of them there are 10+ Hillary supporters doing same or worse things.
    These are the kinds of posts that make these forums so awesome! "Both sides are wrong, but the other side is worse!"

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    If this were true, then there would have been mass violent protests during Obama's inaugurations rather than the peaceful protests like there have been during every inauguration in this countries history. Seems more like the liberals are the ones who are triggered more. Breaking windows, setting other peoples cars on fire, blatantly disobeying the laws about peaceful protesting. And I am an independent who votes for who I think is going to do the least harm, not a liberal or conservative. I would have rather voted for Bernie than the candidate choices we had.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Right, because Trump never attacks people. Nope. Never.
    Has his 10 year old son?

Attack the man if you want, he has thick enough skin.

Its gutless to aim at the child.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Yet if a conservative writer wrote the same thing about Chelsea Clinton, there would be hell to pay. Enough with the double standards the liberals try to apply to everyone else.
    people will cry regardless. Anyone that moans about a joke (even if its shit) is dumb af