Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Inaugurations should be about the people as a whole, not the man who was elected to serve (although of course, with Trump, it was naturally all about him).
    Could have been worse
    Trump team wanted tanks, missile launchers in parade
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-parade-report

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Could have been worse
    Maybe to compensate for his small hands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    and this kids is why liberal is a perjoritive. Hope you enjoy losing elections and relevance. The next 4 years are going to be entertaining.
    You mad because I'm mocking the rhetoric we heard every single time Obama went golfing?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    You're certainly not here to correctly spell words. I'm thankful I didn't receive an education from you.
    “Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
    ― Benito Mussolini

And i was right about the kind of people who like trump.

Could have been worse
    Make America North Korea Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    You know he wont though. The entire election was marred by scandal and questionable shennanignans. Trump himself at one point even pretty much outright stated that he believed that the election was rigged. So even though he won, he can't really be sure that he really won. And because Trump is Trump, and Trump never loses, you can almost guarantee that he will obsess over it until the dead horse is well and truly beaten into a fine paste. Then he will probably have somebody scoop the paste into a horse shaped jello mold and let it set so he can beat it a few more times just to be sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Paging Doctor Trump. Paging Doctor Trump. To the Operating Room STAT. Don't bother with the anesthetics, bandages, tourniquets or any of that fancy stuff. Just bring a hacksaw. Whats the plan for After you chop the leg off? Who cares, at least it's gone. Well, my job is done here, time to go look at what kind of environmental protection acts I can fuck over next. What? You are still gushing blood from the stump of your leg? Not my problem, I just promised to get rid of the leg, didn't I?

Just remember, you voted for this.

Have fun with 4 years of Isolationist, Protectionist, Politically Inbread America.

Personally, I hope that when the Trump Administration finally realizes that they can't support America entirely internally and come crawling back to the rest of the globe looking to play ball internationally once again, that the rest of the world tells them to go fuck themselves. But that's just me.
    You forgot Nazi and Fascist USA

Sounds far more dramatic

- - - Updated - - -

Could have been worse
    Riiiight!!!!

Some random blog with obviously no bias is reporting facts about the inner workings of Trump security team.

Just proves the point how desperate liberals are to hold onto their crumbling reality
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    “Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
    ― Benito Mussolini

And i was right about the kind of people who like trump.
    I won't make any claims about who you like, but it's pretty clear you're a fear monger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I won't make any claims about who you like, but it's pretty clear you're a fear monger.
    No, my definition of Trump being a fascist is appropriate. Your problem just was that you didnt know what fascism means.

Pro-Tip: First learn about the things you want to discuss, and discuss them after you learned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    You forgot Nazi and Fascist USA

Sounds far more dramatic

- - - Updated - - -

Riiiight!!!!

Some random blog with obviously no bias is reporting facts about the inner workings of Trump security team.

Just proves the point how desperate liberals are to hold onto their crumbling reality
    Funny how a google search reveals multiple sources of Trump wanting a military parade involving tanks and other military vehicles.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Funny how a google search reveals multiple sources of Trump wanting a military parade involving tanks and other military vehicles.
    With huffington post being the first to post it and aggregate sites backing up unsubstantiated unnamed source. Has fake news written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    If you chop a leg off, you die.
    Not if it's replaced with a proper health care system you don't
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    You mad because I'm mocking the rhetoric we heard every single time Obama went golfing?
    I get it, false dichotomies and moral equivalence are all you have. keep at it though, I hear it wins elections. rofl...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have faith in Mother Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    With huffington post being the first to post it and aggregate sites backing up unsubstantiated unnamed source. Has fake news written all over it.
    Do you people actually think tossing around "fake news" accusations is actually going to be a successful tactic?

You're like Trump Minister of Propaganda, Kellyanne Conway. You're not "good at your job", so to speak, if everybody knows you're lying and nobody believes you. Calling something fake news in order to delegitimize it... doesn't... actually work.

When we, in the reality based community call alt-right crazies on their actual fake news, we have this little thing we do, which is called backing it up.

But sure. Go ahead Barnabas. Embark on a multi-year losing strategy. Don't let me stop you. The problem with Donald Trump and his Trumpkin underlings is that their bag of tricks is finite and size and has a limited shelf life.

A year of President Donald Trump and his minions employing the approach of Candidate Donald Trump... well... care to place Money on the American people's tolerance for that kind of garbage? Never forget... in 2004 the American people resoundingly re-elected Goerge W Bush on a pro-war platform. Then came 2005, a year of Bush / Rovian bullshit that everyone knew was bullshit. Then came Katrina. By Christmas 2005, the Bush Administration was broken beyond repair, and limped into the 2006 mid-terms. SO much for the mandate ad the Political Capital Bush intended to spend.

But please. Don't let us stop you. Overreach. See how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Do you people actually think tossing around "fake news" accusations is actually going to be a successful tactic?

You're like Trump Minister of Propaganda, Kellyanne Conway. You're not "good at your job", so to speak, if everybody knows you're lying and nobody believes you. Calling something fake news in order to delegitimize it... doesn't... actually work.

When we, in the reality based community call alt-right crazies on their actual fake news, we have this little thing we do, which is called backing it up.

But sure. Go ahead Barnabas. Embark on a multi-year losing strategy. Don't let me stop you. The problem with Donald Trump and his Trumpkin underlings is that their bag of tricks is finite and size and has a limited shelf life.

A year of President Donald Trump and his minions employing the approach of Candidate Donald Trump... well... care to place Money on the American people's tolerance for that kind of garbage? Never forget... in 2004 the American people resoundingly re-elected Goerge W Bush on a pro-war platform. Then came 2005, a year of Bush / Rovian bullshit that everyone knew was bullshit. Then came Katrina. By Christmas 2005, the Bush Administration was broken beyond repair, and limped into the 2006 mid-terms. SO much for the mandate ad the Political Capital Bush intended to spend.

But please. Don't let us stop you. Overreach. See how that works out.
    Yes unless you can prove it's not. It doesn't seem like you can with your reply. When you can post something substantiated let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Yes unless you can prove it's not. It doesn't seem like you can with your reply. When you can post something substantiated let me know.
    I was talking out in general, rather than this case for this story. But please. If you think think that strategy is truly going to work, carry only stalwart warrior.

We're already doing "there you go again" when you people trot out the fake new appropriation trick, as if it wasn't legitimately the most obvious move you could make.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Tomorrows Headline Today: Democrats Attempt to Impeach Trump, Then Realize They Have NO Power.
    Democrats attempt to impeach Trump, from the wrong side of a firing line.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck with more polarized America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this has been posted or discussed, but: "Interior Department told to stop tweeting after unflattering retweets about Trump"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.51a9b4439953

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds a bit North Koreaish...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Democrats attempt to impeach Trump, from the wrong side of a firing line.
    In the end, it's going to be the Republicans who remove Trump from power.

Spoiler alert: it wasn't Democrats who ended Nixon's Presidency. It was Republicans. He was going to fight impeachment, until he called his Congressional "allies" and realized they would not protect him and would not stand with him any longer. Bereft of allies, he resigned a few hours later.

Donald Trump is President, only so long as Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan decide he is useful. If he decides to become a problem, there is Michael Pence waiting in the wings. If Donald Trump does something that threatens their 2020 chances, they'll pull the plug.

This is why I think Trump will be gone by mid 2019. I think the coming years of scandals and controversies, and the failure to get the Trump voter out, will lead to surprising losses for Republicans in 2018. Fearing a route in 2020 (which would be followed by redistricting and the 2022 mid-terms which could change the course of Congress for a decade or more), they'll cash Trump and put Pence and somebody else on the ticket.

In the end, Democrats will only play a supporting role in destroying Trump. Republicans will play the leading one. Republicans are pleased he will sign the Ryan budget. But you better believe, we, who so extol Reagan's vision for America in the world, were as aghast as anyone at Trump's "American Carnage" disaster of a speech.

Trump's trashy act will wear thin.