Page 1 of 3
LastLast

T 20? a re-skin of T 6?

I guess that's it, Blizzard has finally run out of new ideas..... I mean seriously, T20 is basically T6, with better graphics. First we get reskin of our vanilla class mount horse, and now T20 is just T6 with better graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    People wanted it and got it, it's not the point of "running out of ideas" it's a point that everyone asked for HD versions of old tiers and HD Dreadsteed too for that matter.

Silly to deny it.

Deleted
    Demons from Argus we're fighting now loot the same kind of stuff than demons from Argus we fought in BC.

Shame !!

Spoiler alert: They already said at Blizzcon they would give re-done T6 tier sets for every class. And in case you missed the front page, they did that, not just Warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure they said from the announcement of 7.2 that the tier from it would be based on t6.

That being said, the Warlock tier is quite the assault on the eyes. Guess they also wanted to recapture the... interesting... colour schemes from TBC too.

That Priest tier though. T6 was always the best of what have been pretty good sets for Priests and now the remake is easily the best of the t20 sets. If I can't get an alternate set from off pieces from raiding on my Warlock, then I am digging out my old Priest ASAP. I need it. It's so pretty. *grabby hands*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Why are you surprised? Tons of people have been asking for a reskin, specially for t6 and now all of a sudden people get mad and say that Blizzard have run out of ideas?

I for one love the look on the warlock set, hopefully it'll look just as good in game with all the different effects and etc added to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the remake also has wings when you jump and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    I guess that's it, Blizzard has finally run out of new ideas..... I mean seriously, T20 is basically T6, with better graphics. First we get reskin of our vanilla class mount horse, and now T20 is just T6 with better graphics.
    holy shit no one can ever be happy
    we ask for updates of old sets so we can use the old sets we love without ripping out our eyes on dem horrid graphics
    we get them
    everyone loses their shit that blizzard would "copy paste a set, so lazy, recycled, stupid, no one wanted them, running out of ideas"

like holy shit... the mount is a updated dreadsteed people have been begging for, yes its not amazing, but its fine
    same with the armor, like people have been begging for old armor remakes... and now that they are getting them, people just seem to want ANYTHING to complain about

btw its not a reskin, its an updated version

rekskin implies they literally got the old armor, popped a new texture on it, left it at horrible polygons, and called it a day...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-21 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Spoiler alert: They already said at Blizzcon they would give re-done T6 tier sets for every class. And in case you missed the front page, they did that, not just Warlocks.
    When I looked at the front page it was only the Lock, they must have updated it while I was writing the post and now. I thought it was only the lock, cuz there was a pic of some plate armor that I have never seen before, but now the video and the other plate armor set pic is gone.

I found the plate gear set I saw on Wow head.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=259430/p...eon-armor-sets
    Last edited by Valkaneer; 2017-01-21 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Yes the remake also has wings when you jump and such.
    the original had the wings as well

- - - Updated - - -

When I looked at the front page it was only the Lock, they must have updated it while I was writing the post and now. I thought it was only the lock, cuz there was a pic of some plate armor that I have never seen before, but now the video and the other plate armor set pic is gone.

I found the plate gear set I saw on Wow head.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=259430/p...eon-armor-sets
    the wowhead is the new instance armor from the new 5mans etc

Quote Originally Posted by devinedragoon View Post
    the original had the wings as well

- - - Updated - - -

the wowhead is the new instance armor from the new 5mans etc
    thats why he said "yes the remake also has them"

- - - Updated - - -

@Archmage Kalec

even more here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thats why he said "yes the remake also has them"

- - - Updated - - -

@Archmage Kalec

even more here
    The mods are closing the duplicate ones -- they will get to this one eventually too.

I like the idea of them redoing these tiers. Only the problem with it is that I dont really like the warlock t6, something about the head and shoulders is just wrong to me. The wings are nice though.

It's not "basically t6", its a remake.

The idea of honing in on nostalgia isn't exactly new (blizzard didn't up and run out of ideas for naxx 2.0), personally I enjoy the idea of seeing some of these sets brought back after all these years and seeing what they would have looked like if they were made today. Interesting to see how far the games art team has come.

If I have any gripe its that the lock sets mythic version is barely different from normal. I like the idea of having normal be the up res, and then mythic be the new augmented version of it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    everyone asked for HD versions of old tiers and HD Dreadsteed too for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    we ask for updates of old sets
    "everyone"
    "we"

Invisible majorities ftw
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

If they were going to remake the BC sets, they should have chosen the good ones.

Corruptor > T6.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    "everyone"
    "we"

Invisible majorities ftw
    Look up a thing called the vocal minority...

Deleted
    I think the green mythic set looks fantastic.

7+ Year Old Account
    If we get green wings, I see 0 reasons to be complaining. Eat shit demon hunters.
    Don't be like haunt guy.

I really like the set.