Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    We were told they were 'inspired by' t6 not a copy paste
    and it isnt a copy paste, they re-do the t6 in hd with mythic variation.

isnt really blizzard fault if the player base cannot understand basic language

They aren't copies. Blizz said they have noticed a lot of people have been using those old tier sets and classic-wrath are fairly popular. There is a market for this gear to be updated and for blizzard to put that much time in to rebuilding a tier set they probably had to be used as a new tier set.

10+ Year Old Account
    They all seem pretty like hd versions of Tier 6, underwhelming but they arent ugly. The monk set on the other hand has to be one of the best designs this expansion.

DK armor set doesn't even look like plate. This totally looks like a Rogue armor set.

Quote Originally Posted by meowzsa View Post
    I'm sad they didnt use Tier 5.. atleast for hunters mostly..
    One of my favourite sets......
    T4 would've worked best of all for a place LITTERED WITH DEMONS.

Gronnstalker is so Warlords of Draenor. I get that they were just redoing T6 in general because of Black Temple parallels, but it's a wasted opportunity. I mean, the set is LITERALLY called Demonstalker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'd have prefered if they actually made some effort with the boots on paladin and hunter yeah it is nostalgic but nobody misses the shitty old boot designs
    The paladin set isn't complete. It misses all the new 3D bits that the other sets have. Will probably be in next build.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Mentioned it on Twitter but Mythic DH and Mythic Monk are incredible. So much effort put into those two sets.
    Simca, do you reckon you can dig up the pants of the DH set? there should be an offset pants, or is the chest a dress?

This is beyond terrible for 2017 MMO. Some pieces are not finished indeed but still textures and models look like something that has been pulled from some ancient game. If only classes were not boring so they could get away with this.

Man, so many salty players today. I think the sets look sweet but good luck getting them with all this RNG garbage.

warlocks definitely got the jackpot here

- - - Updated - - -

btw did anyone notice the shaman boots? very unique and pretty cool

I love these. They gave us a heads up at blizzcon that they'd be based on T6 so I'm not bothered at all. And to all the people complaining about textures and "old looks", really? These are the highest resolution textures wow has had. Period. The game's not going to turn into some hyper realistic art style over night, and I'm not sure how many would actually want that to begin with.

As for the *new* sets. They all look great! Monks Get Xuen, Dks are Ninjas and DH look great as always.

The Warlock one looks awful.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    Man, so many salty players today. I think the sets look sweet but good luck getting them with all this RNG garbage.
    Unfortunately this is the problem with most people now days they are never happy no matter what..

Off Top: Just like why Valve have not done anything about Halflife 3 because after seeing how much a of a panning a lot of games got by the gaming community over the years.. That Valve fear HL3 will not live up to expectations of gamers and well the rest is history so to speak..

On Top: Glad I main a shaman our T20 set looks sweet, funny thing though my current Tmog is the Battlebound Set from leather working as it looks so cool.. The warlock one looks pretty cool too..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-01-21 at 06:04 PM.

im really displeased, i mean hunter t6 retained its goofy helmet, and the mythic version..? i would like it more if they madee entirely new sets, and leave those "inspired" sets for tmog.

i mean, gron and thee legion, wow, such strong theme >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Priest, Rogue, Warlock and Warrior are cool.
    The rest... not so much
    Monk looks epic, Paladin on the other hand... ewwww.

Deleted
    Holyshit warrior mythic version insane. And the textures look really nice on the t6 war aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by needbrainholinka View Post
    First class hall sets and after these...please blizztard deserve your money, ı dont pay every month this game for shitty re-cyled and re-colored same things.do ur job or give me job ım designer actually doıng better than these shits.
    This is good place to send us to your portfolio so we can laugh or admire. Everyone can say they do better without shoving any proof of at least having experience ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    They did it with the Tier 7 sets which were modeled on the Tier 3 ones and I don't remember people complaining about that.
    I do remember people complaining about it, so what's your point? Also T3 is no longer available.
    People trying to be devil's advocate defending Blizzard's laziness disguised as 'nostalgia'

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    T4 would've worked best of all for a place LITTERED WITH DEMONS.

Gronnstalker is so Warlords of Draenor. I get that they were just redoing T6 in general because of Black Temple parallels, but it's a wasted opportunity. I mean, the set is LITERALLY called Demonstalker.
    The above notion is indeed why I'm feeling rather underwhelmed with these sets.

Are they nice and with quality? Yes.

But I would rather see these on an appropriate expansion time-walking rewards, instead of feeling rather out of place on such an iconic area such as Tier Armor.

Do note, I'm mainly speaking about the "very similar to T6" Non-Mythic versions. Most of the Mythic versions actually have some uniqueness to it and could pass as new. Maybe with some having theme adjustments to match the current theme.

Angry

Registered just to say how much they ruined the Hunter set with those tiny skulls...
    How in the hell do those fit a hunter, and which creature did they come from? Kobold babies?
    This tier is, for Hunters, a completely missed opportunity to make a great and worthy remake of a wonderful old set. Sorely disappointed.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    The sets look pretty damn awesome!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaltusk View Post
    Registered just to say how much they ruined the Hunter set with those tiny skulls...
    How in the hell do those fit a hunter, and which creature did they come from? Kobold babies?
    This tier is, for Hunters, a completely missed opportunity to make a great and worthy remake of a wonderful old set. Sorely disappointed.
    If the skulls bother you just get the mythic set