Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think the stain will be how the Democrats acted when they lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Thats called empathy, you might be new to it but you can save your buzz words.
    You replied just to nitpick a word I used? #triggered

Edit: agree with the dude above me. A personal stain for me is democrats inability to even understand why they lost. Keep on keepin' on.
    Last edited by rosebull; 2017-01-21 at 06:15 PM.

Nation is very divided and anyone that says differently is a fool. But it isn't as chaotic as the TV and new outlets make it look. Really it is a about 2-3% on each side that are ultra extremist that are making it look like Rome is burning. Then about 10% under that bunch of extremist that are just glorified internet trolls that talk the talk but likely don't get out of the basement much. The rest of the people (the vast majority) while being opinionated on the subject aren't going to burn down a city in a riot against Trump or go into a hospital and pull the plug on everyone that is sick and on Obamacare.

We just live in a time when hype is ultra accelerated by social media nonsense and media outlets (for both sides) are so polarized that you can literally pick what news channel you like because they say what you want to hear and claim anything other than that is bullshit. Now how history judges all this will be determined by how it all works out. All we can do is say we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    What a huge pile of shit you wrote. Take a Valium, Liberal beta cuck...
    "Liberal?"
    Are you that ignorant about what constitutes liberalism and conservatism?

Damn, that's got to be the most stupid post I've read yet here.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The thing is that neither Clinton nor any of the bushs were alt-right fascists that got into office with racist bigotry empowered by russian propaganda.

So yes, i think it will be a stain in history books. Or "the great new start of america", considering the idea that winners tell history. And if trump wins at the end, history will tell the story from his point of view.
    I think you missed a few talking points.

Regardless, it won't be a stain. It will be talked about for years to come.
    There is a huge concerted effort to delegitimize Trump, and there has been since he announced he was running.

These aren't grassroots efforts, they are funded by the same Establishment people who Trump claims to be against.
    Nothing will change, as Trump and the Clintons run in the same political elite circles and outside of a few social issues are essentially the same.

Hopefully he doesn't mess things up too much, but we have checks and balances in place to prevent that. The fear-mongering is real, however.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    The irony that Americas interventionism has caused the most problems in the world is lost on you.
    Yea, you say that until Putin comes knockin at your door, then you'll be beggin us to "intervene"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    What values are those?
    Fucking stupid buzwords that translates into nothing but bullshit?
    We call it "America first" you call it "Nationalistic Hitler bullshit". We say we can make America more prosperous- you say "It can not be done". We say "Make America great again" you say "America was never great" We wave American flags, and you burn them. We revere our history despite its stains and EVERY nation has its own stains- you castrate it and demonize it and try to erase it. You would rather change America into a system much like the EU but on a grander scale- we'd rather have America for Americans and put those in power who are from here and have our well-being at heart- that is something you can not get in the EU when a foreign government in Brussels imposes laws upon you that your nation foolishly signed on for when it joined that "collective" of bureaucrats.

We believe in individualism and choosing our own destiny- you believe in collectivism and everybody is a racist.
    We believe in life is what you make of it- you believe in your life sucks because of an evil white man.
    We believe in freedom and you believe in financial enslavement and Obamaphones.
    You stick your nose in the air and refuse to listen when you were in control- you slap our hand away when we offer it.
    We ask to come together- you call us NAZIS and attack people and destroy property.
    We talk to true civil rights leaders to make real change- you call them uncle toms while you stick to 40+ years of failed Democrat policy's.
    We believe America has a destiny and its greatest days are ahead- you believe in destroying its very core foundations.

That is why you lost all 3 branches of government and the supreme court for an entire generation this election. Make peace with that while you stomp your feet and place blame on everybody else but yourselves. The sad part of this whole thing- is you haven't even learned your lesson and will require another ghetto stomping in 2020. Maybe another ass beating will change your tune a bit. Especially- when you find that Trump actually makes good on his promises unlike the last half dozen Presidents. Obama is gone and Hillary was defeated. Game over man....game over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Unfortunately we are now a global civilization so the days of isolationism like that won't work so we do infact have a vested interest in who you elect as your leader. Our economies are interlinked, we have treaties both economically and in global security. We are all part of the worldwide UN and security councils. Typical naivety.
    Well I guess its a good thing we didnt elect HRC huh?

The Koch brothers backed Jeb Bush, he was establishment pick. Trump whipped him and now Trump is beholding only to his constituents.

It's really the first time we've had 90% businessmen in charge of the country instead of politicians. It's a great experiment.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Because America always lets other countries to clean up their own mess right? Oh wait... Imagine if Russia or China would supply weapons to the moderate rebels protesting Trump and paid them to blow shit up.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/u...site.html?_r=0
    lol, I notice you dont list where your from ....

We call it...
    Who the fuck is this bullshit "we?"
    ...Just as I thought...buzzwords that don't mean anything...

Let us all know when you remember what the word "specifics" mean...
    Because the devil is in the details and if you can't provide those then that's all you've got; bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Hitler was left wing

No. Nickelback, Diet Coke and premature ejaculation aren't left wing either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's not really just about Trump but the aftermath his election may have on the people etc. There's a lot of unrest
    Only on the triggered lefties and their lame end-of-the-world propaganda. The rest of the world doesn't care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    These aren't grassroots efforts, they are funded by the same Establishment people who Trump claims to be against.
    Nothing will change, as Trump and the Clintons run in the same political elite circles and outside of a few social issues are essentially the same.
    How do you know?

Do you really pretend "Trump isnt that bad?"

Did you listen to his inauguriation speech? Do you actually understand what he plans to do?

Take a look at Turkey. This is the way trump is trying to take.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    lol, I notice you dont list where your from ....
    And?

We call it "America first" you call it "Nationalistic Hitler bullshit". We say we can make America more prosperous- you say "It can not be done". We say "Make America great again" you say "America was never great" We wave American flags, and you burn them. We revere our history despite its stains and EVERY nation has its own stains- you castrate it and demonize it and try to erase it. You would rather change America into a system much like the EU but on a grander scale- we'd rather have America for Americans and put those in power who are from here and have our well-being at heart- that is something you can not get in the EU when a foreign government in Brussels imposes laws upon you that your nation foolishly signed on for when it joined that "collective" of bureaucrats.

We believe in individualism and choosing our own destiny- you believe in collectivism and everybody is a racist.
    We believe in life is what you make of it- you believe in your life sucks because of an evil white man.
    We believe in freedom and you believe in financial enslavement and Obamaphones.
    You stick your nose in the air and refuse to listen when you were in control- you slap our hand away when we offer it.
    We ask to come together- you call us NAZIS and attack people and destroy property.
    We talk to true civil rights leaders to make real change- you call them uncle toms while you stick to 40+ years of failed Democrat policy's.
    We believe America has a destiny and its greatest days are ahead- you believe in destroying its very core foundations.

That is why you lost all 3 branches of government and the supreme court for an entire generation this election. Make peace with that while you stomp your feet and place blame on everybody else but yourselves. The sad part of this whole thing- is you haven't even learned your lesson and will require another ghetto stomping in 2020. Maybe another ass beating will change your tune a bit. Especially- when you find that Trump actually makes good on his promises unlike the last half dozen Presidents. Obama is gone and Hillary was defeated. Game over man....game over.
    If you think Trump is not a career politician, like the rest, in for himself and his family you are in for a surprise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    No. Nickelback, Diet Coke and premature ejaculation aren't left wing either.
    Hitlers party was a deeply nationalist right wing party, they hunted down and killed communists and social democrats and other left parties.

Deleted
    Hitlers party was a deeply natioalist right wing party, they hunted down and killed communists and social democrats and other left parties.
    I'm German too. Hitler was left wing - I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Hitlers party was a deeply natioalist right wing party, they hunted down and killed communists and social democrats and other left parties.
    Yeah, but you can't tell that to neo-Nazis and the far-right GOPers.
    As long as they can rewrite history in their own mind they'll combine communist with Hitler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    I'm German too. Hitler was left wing - I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
    The people who think Hitler is left read too many Breitbart articles and putin propaganda. It attacks brain capacity and replaces own thoughts by dumb dogms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    As long as they can rewrite history in their own mind they'll combine communist with Hitler.
    Which is completely mad, and which is just meant to desinform. Everyone who knows about german history knows, that Hitler and his party were nationalist right wing fanatics.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Yes. This "peaceful transition of power", especially after it was over-hyped\feared by the media and the Left, in case they'd win, has been a complete disgrace.
    Kinda like how Clinton was saying she would challenge the results if Trump was elected, or she wouldn't, she will let you know! Or how she said the election was rigged for over a year straight. Or how she said Trump wants to take your guns away and there is nothing you can do about it. Except for Second Amendment people *wink wink*.

The media might have over-hyped a Clinton loss, but Trump himself over-hyped a Trump loss.