7.2 ptr traits and changes

This isnt all of them just the nerfs and new ones/possible goldens, check front page for all the changes

Rogue (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Assassination

Outlaw

Subtlety

Patch 7.3
    Master Assassin (Rank 15) reduces the cooldown of Vendetta by 3 minutes.

The Sinister Calculation one looks nice.
    Everyone is hyped about Loaded Dice, but I don't see anything significant about it. 100% roll for 2 buff every 2,5 min?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Patch 7.3

Everyone is hyped about Loaded Dice, but I don't see anything significant about it. 100% roll for 2 buff every 2,5 min?
    Don't forget True bearing! And having guaranteed 2 buffs for burst removes so much annoyance

Patch 7.3

Have you actually played Outlaw? AR is up waaaaaaaaaay more than every 2.5 minutes. Using a "fish for 3 or TB" strat, the AR interval is 30-35 seconds.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Have you actually played Outlaw? AR is up waaaaaaaaaay more than every 2.5 minutes. Using a "fish for 3 or TB" strat, the AR interval is 30-35 seconds.
    I played Outlaw when it was "Fish for 2+ rolls", then changed to Assa because my logs were totally garbage with bad rolls and I didn't quite liked RNG.

It's now "fish for +3 or TB"?

"3 or TB" and "2 or TB" are both pretty close IIRC, it was officially made "3 or TB" to highlight the problem, which is that TB is completely OP compared to the other buffs and Outlaw is too reliant on it as a result.

Having tested it myself with the Shoulders + Bracers (a godlike combo with TB), I can confirm the spec is basically fishing... fishing... fishing... then doing 800k DPS for 40 seconds once you find the TB buff.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

I was hoping for some help in burst AoE department for assassination. Guess they really dont want to give us that.

I would be happy if Sinister Circulation would be something like: "Envenom has a 20% per combo point to force a Poison Bomb. 45 second cooldown"

Or Fan of knives applies rupture to all targets hit if it is already affected by your Deadly/Agonizing Poison at 30% reduced effectiveness.
    Last edited by Essem; 2017-01-21 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    I would be happy if Sinister Circulation would be something like: "Envenom has a 20% per combo point to force a Poison Bomb. 45 second cooldown"
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    Or Fan of knives applies rupture to all targets hit if it is already affected by your Deadly/Agonizing Poison at 30% reduced effectiveness.
    Yes.

The CD on the Poison Bomb would be kinda too long. The second options is nice.
    But I think that we should have the simple AoE, 20% per combo point to force a poison bomb, but reduce it dmg by %.

We're hyped because it's a Forum suggestion. We came up with that name. it shows that Blizzard is somewhat listening. Of course, our idea was for it to be a talent that permanently made Roll the Bones always roll 2 buffs, never 1,3 or 6.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think those new 1 point trait are nice across the board. It's weird to see sin get a defensive one but it might end up very strong so i'm not going to complain to much. The new multiple point trait seems very strong for sub, we will need to see what effectiveness means cause if it's straight 1% additive on symbols of death it looks very strong.

Patch 7.3

yes because you dont have to spend your entire burst phase waiting for a roll
    that's actually huge

altough i think the one that makes deepening shadows more effective is the best one

we're practically never gonna have to backstab
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-01-21 at 04:14 PM.

Is this why they nerfed MA relics? In preparations for this?

Patch 7.3

It's actually a pretty significant change because it makes fishing in your opener unnecessary and will lower the variance. Im pretty sure that and the nerfs are the reason why there was a mass outlaw exodius at the start of EN.

Quote Originally Posted by xHyperr View Post
    [*]Shadow's Whisper (Rank 1) (New) Deepening Shadows reduces the remaining cooldown on Shadow Dance by an additional 1 sec per combo point spent.[/list]
    This is absurdly OP. No way it goes live like this.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood View Post
    It's actually a pretty significant change because it makes fishing in your opener unnecessary and will lower the variance. Im pretty sure that and the nerfs are the reason why there was a mass outlaw exodius at the start of EN.
    If you think this makes fishing in your opener unecessary then you don't know how to play Outlaw.

Deleted
    Buffing Sin single target damage, because it's obvioulsy what we need and are asking for.
    And still no AoE.
    Some would believe that no one in blizzard has a clue about the weaknesses of the Sin rogue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLDAROX View Post
    Buffing Sin single target damage, because it's obvioulsy what we need and are asking for.
    And still no AoE.
    Some would believe that no one in blizzard has a clue about the weaknesses of the Sin rogue at all.
    So you want all classes/specs to be able to to ST and AoE all evenly? I don't....

Deleted
    I'm fine with either or, but
    The majority of the dps classes have ST and AoE potential.
    If we have to chose AoE or ST, we should be stronger at it than others who have both, don't you think ?
    Atm our AoE is basically trash, and our ST is midlle of the pack. So yeah, I'd like to understand the logic behind it

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    This is absurdly OP. No way it goes live like this.
    im not even sure it's the best rogue trait, lol

CDR on shadow dance= OP
    CDR on kingsbane = not OP?

kingsbane is an ability that will eventually become our most dmging ability thanks to double dipping from mastery