Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    He-h, I get infracted all the time... I'm not rude, but I'm really terrible at following rules, in general.

You are probably muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch older than that. Some of the atoms your body is built from may have lived for billions years, kitty!
    You so smart, ling!

+1 bile cookie for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    More like 24 for 8 years. *wink*
    Your compliments arent sugarsweet, I love it <3

Hai thread. Jester Joe you changed your name! *le gasp*

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    You so smart, ling!

+1 bile cookie for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Your compliments arent sugarsweet, I love it <3
    Hai cutie. How's life?

I literally saw you had posted in my notifications thread and had to say hello, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Shh, who's this "Jester Joe" fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hououin Kyouma View Post
    Shh, who's this "Jester Joe" fellow.
    Someone who is dead to me.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Someone who is dead to me.
    Are you even alive anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Hououin Kyouma View Post
    Are you even alive anymore
    occasionally.

Unrelated:
    Last edited by Dispraise; 2017-01-21 at 04:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Hai cutie. How's life?

I literally saw you had posted in my notifications thread and had to say hello, lol
    Hey! Well new year's resolutions are already being broken so I guess Im in good spirits lol. In all seriousness, I am taking steps -running, making a mess in the kitchen, shopping - to feel a little better, the last few months werent great. How about you? Partied during the holidays?

(The Other "Hey!" )

Peaks into the thread after playing FFXIV for awhile.

Sorry I've neglected all of you! I've been... Busy... Yeah, 'busy'!
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I'm 28 next week
    Hah, old~! <3
    I've been 29 for 3 years now.
    Man, how do you stay the same age for that long? Is it magic? I bet it's magic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    So I'm watching Trump's inauguration and I'm just drooling over those military guy's uniforms. The black ones, with the long coats
    To be fair, they DO look pretty amazing.

Might avoid Gen-OT for awhile
    In the end, Gen-OT claims us all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry Hanna, but hopefully you'll find someone who'll love you as much as you deserve

Random morning introspection.

I just woke up teary-eyed moments ago. I dreamt I was with a person I was infatuated with a very, very long time ago. In the dream I was loved, and more so, I loved. As I woke, in a rare, brief moment of clarity, I cried as I remembered what it felt like to love, and to be loved. I had forgotten. I don't know how but I forgot what it feels like to feel. I had forgotten, and now as I wake I feel as if I've an entirely different perspective of myself; I used to be idealistic. I used to care. I used to care so much. Now, not only do I not love, but I don't think I'm capable of feeling in the way that I used to. I used to be infatuated with humans left and right, but now... Now I do not trust humans, and I don't feel anything for them. I seem as if I've become cynical, and jaded.

As I write this, the clarity is already fading into an obscure haze, and I'm struggling to remember again. But I remember that I miss it; how easy it was to feel back when I was a teenager. I've been wondering for a while why it feels as if I've changed as a person, and I think it may be just that: I stopped trusting humans, I stopped feeling, and I became jaded. What scares me more is... I don't think I care. And that is unsettling to feel.

That pretty neatly sums up a lot of how I feel as well, actually :|

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that'd help, Mehman. My issue is not that I am not loved - a lot of humans out there are unloved. My issue is that I don't feel such feelings anymore, and I'm scared by the notion that I don't seem to care. Even if I was in a situation someone did, I don't think I'd be able to reciprocate. I think somewhere along the way in the past year and a half, a little part of who I was sort of... died.

I've noticed myself I've been a bit different, and things I used to care about no longer seemed to matter. In the past, I seemed to try so much! I had a passion for my silliness and I cared about stuff! I don't seem to be that person anymore. And I don't know how I feel about that. :|

Anyway, that's my little introspection of the day, I'm going to take a shower and see if I can fall back asleep!
    Well, I hope you can figure things out again. Your silliness is enjoyable

10+ Year Old Account
    You so smart, ling!

+1 bile cookie for you.
    "Bile cookie"... That sounds a bit like something from a B movie about aliens!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I just woke up teary-eyed moments ago. I dreamt I was with a person I was infatuated with a very, very long time ago. In the dream I was loved, and more so, I loved. As I woke, in a rare, brief moment of clarity, I cried as I remembered what it felt like to love, and to be loved. I had forgotten. I don't know how but I forgot what it feels like to feel. I had forgotten, and now as I wake I feel as if I've an entirely different perspective of myself; I used to be idealistic. I used to care. I used to care so much. Now, not only do I not love, but I don't think I'm capable of feeling in the way that I used to. I used to be infatuated with humans left and right, but now... Now I do not trust humans, and I don't feel anything for them. I seem as if I've become cynical, and jaded.

As I write this, the clarity is already fading into an obscure haze, and I'm struggling to remember again. But I remember that I miss it; how easy it was to feel back when I was a teenager. I've been wondering for a while why it feels as if I've changed as a person, and I think it may be just that: I stopped trusting humans, I stopped feeling, and I became jaded. What scares me more is... I don't think I care. And that is unsettling to feel.
    I would say if you're scared that you don't care, then you do care, it's just due to circumstances at the moment that you don't feel as if you do.

Steps of recovery and all that. Just my humble two cents.

Deleted

Hey Hanna, you seem like an empathic and introspective person and I think people like that -I may seem like a trollish, lewd cat here on the forum but I am too- tend to be too aware and too easily to doubt their whole existence.
    You will probably always have that delicate balance in your life and when your down and (heart)broken its not easy to get back into the "I used to be....me" mindset. Maybe that dominates how you feel about things now but thats not what you are, youll blossom and its right back.

Maybe drawing more lines in your life; "No is No, Yes is Yes", "I want this/I dont want this", "Is it important what people think of me? Are they actually thinking bad of me at all?" will help. I still have a long way to go with this myself but Ive learned a lot from people who are more pragmatic and less introspective .

Dont know if this helpful at all but Im still sending you a *hug* !
    Last edited by mmoc8167bb6457; 2017-01-21 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

Heh, it was way too easy to feel when I was like, 17-18 years old. Your soul was like vanilla, it had yet to be tainted with black coffee. When you felt something it was straightforward and intense, literally no thought behind, you just felt and you loved that feeling.

Now is way too hard for me as I'm so consumed by my rationality and ruthlessness that I barely remember that kind of innocence. Then again, as a good ol' friend of mine once said to me, that's not really a permanent state of your being but rather the state of your condition and circumstances. When people say "you only need to find the right person" it sounds in your head like the most cheesy, dumbfuck retarded advice you could possibly receive. In reality, that's the actual truth. You don't see it that way because you're not ready to feel it; however, if there's anything that can save you from the "death inside" is that, the "right" person able to make you care.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2017-01-21 at 08:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Infracted for trolling yet other more blatant trolls go free

Infracted for trolling yet other more blatant trolls go free

Careful - the mods are always watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post

Careful - the mods are always watching.
    I'll stick to my sexual deviance trolling, I'm good at that

Also I want her to step on me