Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    It is literally the same as Hitlers "Volksempfänger", which sent the nazi propaganda to every house.
    The difference is, you only see tweets you want to see, if you never go to his twitter page, you'll never see any of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    The difference is, you only see tweets you want to see, if you never go to his twitter page, you'll never see any of it.
    Same goes for the trumpen fans. They only see their own filter bubble. And multiply fake news and alt-right propaganda.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-01-21 at 07:35 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Now perhaps people will STFU
    Very much doubt it, but it will be quite entertaining to watch none the less..

Deleted
    So has he done anything yet? or was that talk of him taking the weekend off not a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    So has he done anything yet? or was that talk of him taking the weekend off not a joke?
    He undermined the Affordable Care Act by removing the mandate so it'll start falling apart in red states at least. Blue states will likely keep the mandate.

Still no replacement for it that he promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I was talking out in general, rather than this case for this story. But please. If you think think that strategy is truly going to work, carry only stalwart warrior.

We're already doing "there you go again" when you people trot out the fake new appropriation trick, as if it wasn't legitimately the most obvious move you could make.
    Again, in general, if you continue to post untrue news stories without some type of tag like satire people will stop taking your news organization seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Still think trump had a bigger crowd? Time stamp is 11:30 in 2009 for Obama, and 11:04 for Trump. Maybe the Trump campaign magically bussed in a half million more people or so in the half hour difference, but I doubt it. I mean, the Obama inaug had claims of nearly 1.8 million people in attendance. Fox is putting trumps at "hundreds of thousands". Which is laughable in comparison.
    no. i never said Trump had the biggest crowd between the two, i said that when comparing appropriate times Trumps crowd wasnt as empty as the original posting of the pic, by the time the ceremony actually started.

another poster had tried to make it seem as if nobody was showing up, when there was in fact way more people at the time of the ceremony than there was 3 hrs prior.

many people did not show up until the last minute due in part to weather, as well as other engagements and events. Yes, Obama had the bigger crowd ultimately, he was the first Black President after all and you only get to witness that once, also on a better day weather wise.

however, Trump's crowd did grow from 9 am to 12 pm. just not to a point that he had the largest crowd of any inauguration, which i never claimed to be the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    How about a crossection comparison? Still think trump had a bigger crowd? Time stamp is 11:30 in 2009 for Obama, and 11:04 for Trump. Maybe the Trump campaign magically bussed in a half million more people or so in the half hour difference, but I doubt it.
    Trump, less than 250k vs. Obamas nearly 2 MILLION.

There is footage of a reporter driving along the parade route for a few minutes... completely desolate except for the pink-hat protesters.

It's really telling.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    no. i never said Trump had the biggest crowd between the two, i said that when comparing appropriate times Trumps crowd wasnt as empty as the original posting of the pic, by the time the ceremony actually started.

another poster had tried to make it seem as if nobody was showing up, when there was in fact way more people at the time of the ceremony than there was 3 hrs prior.

many people did not show up until the last minute due in part to weather, as well as other engagements and events. Yes, Obama had the bigger crowd ultimately, he was the first Black President after all and you only get to witness that once, also on a better day weather wise.

however, Trump's crowd did grow from 9 am to 12 pm. just not to a point that he had the largest crowd of any inauguration, which i never claimed to be the case.
    For the most hated president to come into power he had a large crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    For the most hated president to come into power he had a large crowd.
    That is the absolute lamest excuse and justification for anything that I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That is the absolute lamest excuse and justification for anything that I've ever seen.
    DC, NY and the nearing states are predominantly Democracts. OF course a democratic president will have more people turning up - are there really that many people driving through multiple states to get to these things?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    DC, NY and the nearing states are predominantly Democracts. OF course a democratic president will have more people turning up - are there really that many people driving through multiple states to get to these things?
    Its still lame. But its funny because it hurts the god emperor ego, and he lashes out when that happens
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Thank God you guys saved the world from Hillary.

The 'TV consensus' version of Trump doesn't even exist IRL. He isn't a racist, that's for sure.

Only people who do their own reading and possess contextual awareness of over a 15 year period of time (perhaps as a result of reading, which must stem from the desire to know the truth) voted for Trump. They're not racists either, for the most part. They were the disenfranchised left, center, and right, who did knew better than to believe the 'TV consensus'. They weren't mad, they were optimistic. Because they listened to DJT directly (rallies, twitter) instead of the demonstrably false globalist media narratives.

The fact that the media, all over the world, tried to shove Hillary down our throats, remains the primary reason why Trump won (and deserved to win).

See a pattern here?
    Last edited by Reverb256; 2017-01-21 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    For someone who claims he's the most popular President ever elected, with the biggest landslide, that's a pretty big cop out.

You'd figure if "the people" loved you so much, they'd make the effort to go see the inauguration. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Why does the White House need an LGBT page? Maybe other people spend more time on the White House site than I do (I guess any amount is higher than zero), but I'm not sure I'm seeing the value add.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Why does the White House need an LGBT page? Maybe other people spend more time on the White House site than I do (I guess any amount is higher than zero), but I'm not sure I'm seeing the value add.
    Its an LGBT policy page. Its basically a sign of things to come.

"Trump on Iraq: We should have kept the oil" Finishes off with "Maybe you'll get another chance" Hmmm, I thought he was the "Peace Candidate"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its an LGBT policy page. Its basically a sign of things to come.
    Doesn't it basically make sense to take down a policy page that has a bunch of policies that the administration isn't keen on?

I don't really get why people are reacting to this like it's something different than par for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Doesn't it basically make sense to take down a policy page that has a bunch of policies that the administration isn't keen on?
    That's the point.