Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Social media and mainstream media has been a non-stop stream of hate and vitriol for most of 2016. Sadly it's become socially acceptable to encourage violence against whites, men, heterosexuals, and even children. They even turn on each other if a leftist isn't seen as pious enough. No one is safe from the delusional hatred and bigotry of a regressive leftist.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Social media and mainstream media has been a non-stop stream of hate and vitriol for most of 2016. Sadly it's become socially acceptable to encourage violence against whites, men, heterosexuals, and even children. They even turn on each other if a leftist isn't seen as pious enough. No one is safe from the delusional hatred and bigotry of a regressive leftist.
    Stop being so butthurt, you need thick skin on the internet. I suggest working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Tumblr is not mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Why the underline for the president of the US then?
    Platform and exposure. If one is outraged by 'attacking' a 10 year old on grounds of 'morals'; clearly Trump's comments (consent is not the only issue. that ignores the complexity of the situation) are just as fine with the same people outraged.

All moral outrage is bullshit.

I laughed. If anyone feels a joke like that is an "attack" they need to have a chat with me and look at some of my scars to see what real attacks leave behind.

Its not nearly as bad as some of the verbal attacks made against Michelle Obama, and far wittier too.

I thought Malia being a college slut and doing weed was pretty funny too. I think he's slightly autistic so you are basically mocking a disabled child.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Platform and exposure. If one is outraged by 'attacking' a 10 year old on grounds of 'morals'; clearly Trump's comments (consent is not the only issue. that ignores the complexity of the situation) are just as fine with the same people outraged.

Ah, sorry, I thought you underlined it due to being a personal personal grievance in terms of morality and not a point about priorities (or consistency) of the people complaining about the "attack" on Trump's son. My bad. And yeah, I know there are other aspects to pussy, but those that popped into my head at the time seemed rather irrelevant in context of "morals are nonsense".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    "attacks" yea, uh I am sure the boy is really hurt under all those millions of dollars his dumb ass father has made... is this really news, I have heard worse "attacks" on these forums lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

That's actually quite funny lol. Hopefully her prediction comes true!
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

If anything like this was done to the Obama daughters the left would be chasing people with torches and gender studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    As has already been established in this very thread, conservatives did indeed launch personal attacks against Obama's daughters during his presidency.
    Didn't bother reading half the crap in this thread.

The kid's family is disgusting it's true, but he's 10 years old and hasn't got any ownership in that. Attacking him is uncool and unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Has his 10 year old son?

Attack the man if you want, he has thick enough skin.

Its gutless to aim at the child.
    Trump. Thick skin?

Don't make me laugh

The man has thinner skin than a sheet of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Or doing a quick google search to see if you said something ignorant.
    Calm down snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What in my post indicated I wasn't calm?
    Probably the fact most of your posts are filled with condescension, and all you really do is jump down people's throats on every issue if they don't agree with your opinion.

what kind of adults talk shit about a 10 yr old? sad people.

It was pretty shameful when conservatives attacked Obama's daughters, same thing with this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Everyone talk's shit about everything.

Everyone on this planet at one point in time has said a kid is a asshole or brat. None of this is new and also take a look at the person in the OP and see what there job is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well said..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

SNL's still on the air? I figured they got canceled after Norm Macdonald came on and spent his entire monologue riffing about how bad the show had gotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    I'm old enough to remember when Rush Limbaugh referred to 13 year-old Chelsea Clinton as the "White House dog", but for some reason conservatives still think he's dreamy.

It's poor taste all around, but to watch these Trumpists clutch their pearls as if the Obama girls, Bush girls, Chelsea Clinton, hell even Amy Carter weren't subject to this is extremely
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.