Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    The banner on the account is openly mocking Trump and you want to tell me there is no bias in their reporting? A laughable lowball estimate of the turnout and the plethora of negative Trump articles don't set off any alarms?
    You need to get off the Trump altar that is a regular picture of him speaking hand drawn. I don't think you know what mocking means, do a google search if you want to know what it means to mock Trump. As for low estimate Trump has record low popularity ratings 250K is actually a pretty big number, I don't understand why Trump or his worshippers are so scared of something so small.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It is absolutely worse. He's Putinism come to America in the mold of Silvio Berlusconi. Shocking but mostly obnoxious when it is Itally. A clear and real threat to the free world when it is the world's only superpower and, until yesterday, the leader of the free world.

If we want that title back, we have to earn it. I have faith in my fellow Americans we absolutely will.
    We lost that title under Obama. His "lead-from-behind foreign policy has been a disaster. Our enemies are empowered and openly laugh at us while our friends are baffled by our impotence.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    You need to get off the Trump altar that is a regular picture of him speaking hand drawn. I don't think you know what mocking means, do a google search if you want to know what it means to mock Trump. As for low estimate Trump has record low popularity ratings 250K is actually a pretty big number, I don't understand why Trump or his supporters are so scared of something so small.
    Do you understand what 250k people looks like? Just the front portion of the Reflecting Pool to the Capitol Building fits 250k people. Look at Clinton's inauguration photo, he had 250k. Pretty sad I have to spell this out for you and do the research for you, but then again I am arguing against liberals, facts and them don't see eye to eye.

Liberal logic:

250,000 people

250,000 people
    Last edited by ujx; 2017-01-21 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    We lost that title under Obama. His "lead-from-behind foreign policy has been a disaster. Our enemies are empowered and openly laugh at us while our friends are baffled by our impotence.
    Well its not getting any better soon. Your enemies are now rolling the floor laughing and your allies are face palming so hard their hands can crack a concrete skull.

Do you understand what 250k people looks like? Just the front portion of the Reflecting Pool to the Capitol Building fits 250k people. Look at Clinton's inauguration photo, he had 250k. Pretty sad I have to spell this out for you and do the research for you, but then again I am arguing against liberals, facts and them don't see eye to eye.
    Pretty sure that neither you or I have the knowledge or the resources to properly estimate crowds, you have no facts just your conviction in your god-king.

Pretty sure that neither you or I have the knowledge or the resources to properly estimate crowds, you have no facts just your conviction in your god-king.
    I have a brain. If Clinton's 250k was verified and measured, I can deduce that Trump's obviously larger crowd is higher. Logic is hard.

I have a brain. If Clinton's 250k was verified and measured, I can deduce that Trump's obviously larger crowd is higher. Logic is hard.
    logic dictates that spacing, location, angles makes it impossible for the average person to be able to give a proper count what looks like 1 million people in one angle will look like 100K in another but keep drinking that Kool-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    If Trump was talking how he's a billionare playboy and how's he handles the ladies (in his case this means models at private parties) you assume automatic it's not consensual. Why? Can't models be touched by billionares? You think they are there to talk about macro-economic market theory?
    He just got married and his wife was pregnant at the time of the recording.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet;

"Organisers of the Women’s March on Washington had hoped that up to 200,000 people would come. In the end, officials estimated that 500,000 or more showed up – far larger than the crowds who attended Donald Trump’s inauguration the day before"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7539761.html

logic dictates that spacing, location, angles makes it impossible for the average person to be able to give a proper count what looks like 1 million people in one angle will look like 100K in another but keep drinking that Kool-aid.
    You're being dense solely to maintain your argument. Can you not see the entirety of Lincoln Park vacant in Clinton's picture? Did Clinton somehow have another crowd mass behind the Capitol?

Experts in the field of crowd counting have already done the math for you. Trumps is ~900k, Clintons 250k. This shouldn't have even came this far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    And yet;

"Organisers of the Women’s March on Washington had hoped that up to 200,000 people would come. In the end, officials estimated that 500,000 or more showed up – far larger than the crowds who attended Donald Trump’s inauguration the day before"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7539761.html
    What is your point? I already acknowledged the 500k estimate which is still less than Trumps. Thanks for coming into a thread late and not taking the time to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is your point? I already acknowledged the 500k estimate which is still less than Trumps. Thanks for coming into a thread late and not taking the time to read.

Ha Ha... keep being deluded on that number. Funny how ALL the press in the UK say that the crowd was twice as high today. And yes, I am late to this thread and if I want to post this, I post this and I don't need you damn permission.

You're being dense solely to maintain your argument. Can you not see the entirety of Lincoln Park vacant in Clinton's picture? Did Clinton somehow have another crowd mass behind the Capitol?

Experts in the field of crowd counting have already done the math for you. Trumps is ~900k, Clintons 250k. This shouldn't have even came this far.
    Sigh go back to your daily Trump prayer, your own links already said they are not sure. You are also talking about 1 picture at one angle of Clinton's inauguration you are basing this on. You should not bring up logic when you obviously don't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Obama has brought the US into more conflict than any other president, he's ordered over 10X more drone strikes than even Bush did - Over 26'000 bombs dropped in 2016 alone. +He's sold more weapons than any other administration before - mostly to countries with records of huge human rights abuses.

NO PROTESTS. FOR ANY OF IT. Half of USA would high five him as the greatest president ever.

Trump says some misogynistic comment, everyone goes crazy and there are thousand person protests in major cities around the world.

This will definitely be remembered as a time when everyone lost their frigin minds, but not because people voted for trumps
    eeuuuhhh.....did you forget that bush started the wars..
    Bush made pushed the first domino in what has become the revolution wars and after those the isis wars!?!?!?

People blame obama for allot of sh*t that bush started and obama had to fix.

Its like 1 surgeon brakes something and then blaming the other surgeon who is correcting the first surgeons mistake.

But yes this will be times people remembered as the time everyone lost their frigin minds. Because they will see trump supporters twist and turn , inventing stuff that is not real just to cope with the horror to what they did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Hardly anyone?

From that angle it looks busy yeah....now if you look from the opisete end...then you will see "how busy" it was ....
    This is typical trumpism...twisting things into something they are not

Sigh go back to your daily Trump prayer, your own links already said they are not sure. You are also talking about 1 picture at one angle of Clinton's inauguration you are basing this on. You should not bring up logic when you obviously don't have any.
    Nobody is sure because people aren't hand counted, there are no turnstiles. It's estimation using the Jacob's Method. The protest comparison may hold water but the Clinton one is an obvious false.

Back to my Trump prayer aka winning.

The transition of power? It'll be forgotten the minute Trump's next catastrophe happens. 3... 2... 1...

But if you mean Trump's Presidency, I'm afraid it already is. The fact he even ran as a candidate for a major party is a serious indictment of your political system, and a large proportion of your voters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    eeuuuhhh.....did you forget that bush started the wars..
    Bush made pushed the first domino in what has become the revolution wars and after those the isis wars!?!?!?

People blame obama for allot of sh*t that bush started and obama had to fix.
    If Obama wanted to he could have stopped some wars. Didn't do such a thing. Instead we got Libya and Syria, neither of them started by Bush. If you think Syria or Lybia are ''dominos'' because of Bush you are delusional. 20k+ drone strikes in one year. Obama couldn't sign an executive order to stop that? That was Bushes fault too? He said Guantanamo bay will get shut down. I guess Bush sabotaged this too somehow. Also: https://www.thenation.com/article/th...-world-war-ii/

10+ Year Old Account
    The retard "president" has even fired ALL US ambassadors without even appointing any replacements. The guy is a moron on a unrepresented scale.

As someone with dual nationality, the US half of me is ashamed on what the world thinks of Trump.

Hardly anyone?

You really need this reposted?

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardly anyone?
    Less than 250k (MANY protesters) vs. Obama's nearly 2 MILLION. Sad!

Now that has to sting.

Maybe that's why his press secretary just broke down during his press conference and threw a little hissy fit about the size
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You really need this reposted?

Jesus Christ how many times does it need to be said, this was taken 30 minutes before the speech. It's bullshit. Keep trying.