Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ive been doing it on alts. The experience is amazing and the boes from the colossi fetch a pretty penny.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    What's the point of this if there are no rewards? Life is to short to waste time.
    He says, while talking on a message board about a game that, should the servers ever die, all that time you played this game is gone forever. You will have nothing to show for it.

Does it give AP?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    So is everyone having fun with the new holiday event?

Personally I'm having a blast! Killing mobs for the sake of it, what's not to like?

Not had this much fun since 6.1.

Good job Blizzard, keep up the good work!
    that and they scale to your level eg: 104 107 whatever you may be and also keep in mind legendary can drop also cause it's considered legion content.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool tried it out for 2 or so hours but Horde in US are stomping out Alliance so it's kind of impossible to win now with the lead they got

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Lost interest when I found out it was regionally based. Might as well hand the Horde every regions victory totem now and save a week of everyone's time.
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not bothering - the Horde is so far ahead population wise, that there is no benefit at all in doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Horde has about a 30% lead on US servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Pretty cool tried it out for 2 or so hours but Horde in US are stomping out Alliance so it's kind of impossible to win now with the lead they got
    Quote Originally Posted by MrV1ndictive View Post
    but don't mind me I'm just salty cause the Alliance suck in the EU for this event just like they always have.
    Yet another event serving as a reminder we're living in a world of hordecraft. Thanks Blizzard, I'll pass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    He says, while talking on a message board about a game that, should the servers ever die, all that time you played this game is gone forever. You will have nothing to show for it.
    Life is a waste of time, nothing you do in your entire life will make any difference on a universal scale.. heck it won't make any difference on earth...

I got a decent chunk of xp for running AQ20- and 40 on my 105 alt, so can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Conceivably some of the formally unobtainable items that drop from the summoned bosses will be available again, if you want the transmogs.
    While it is common to believe Teebu's Blazing Sword only came from the event bosses, it has in fact dropped since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    As someone holding a Scepter, I feel that this could have been significantly better. As it is, it was worth maybe 15 minutes of my time before it became too boring for me to handle, and I've farmed the insane title...
    This event is ridiculously good if you want Cenarian Circle Rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapmastery View Post
    Posting in forum is the exact same thing of wasting time. I could send you a crude chair and a rope for early Christmas if you like. 8)
    You're just further proving his point. Why post on a forum if you get nothing out of it? Simple, because you want to.

OT: I liked having a reason to go to Silithus for a few hours. It was nothing extravagant, but a nice little time killer while waiting for queues
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Deleted
    it's funny how people think this event is a waste of time because there are no rewards...do you think you will get a trophy for all the "meaningful" content you completed when the wow servers finally shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    You're just further proving his point. Why post on a forum if you get nothing out of it? Simple, because you want to.

OT: I liked having a reason to go to Silithus for a few hours. It was nothing extravagant, but a nice little time killer while waiting for queues
    Lmao, is that why your mad cuz u didn't get a chance to further proving his point? It's okay! It's all good. Freakshow, *chalk up the board* Guess it's too easy all along.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    While it is common to believe Teebu's Blazing Sword only came from the event bosses, it has in fact dropped since then.
    Was actually thinking of the Elemental Attuned Blade, among other bits.

I forgot about that

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I'm in game and there is no quest like with lunar festival, wouldn't be surprised if a large amount of people don't know about it.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    it's funny how people think this event is a waste of time because there are no rewards...do you think you will get a trophy for all the "meaningful" content you completed when the wow servers finally shut down?
    No -but I got a reward at the time of doing the meaningful content. Killing thousands of mobs over and over isn't meaningful, either in the act or in the reward.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Many people are doing it because...fun. Had lot of PvP encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    Ok so I'm in game and there is no quest like with lunar festival, wouldn't be surprised if a large amount of people don't know about it.
    You actually need to enter silithus to see a quest pop up. I noticed when I flew by while collecting lunar festival coins.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Why have fun doing this event for no reward when I can have fun doing other content that does have a reward?
    You mean the content you are always whining incessantly about? people like you are why this community has gone to hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Well it's the question a lot of people would be asking themselves I imagine. This event just feels like a waste of not only our time but also the developers' time.
    Don't you have a new QQ thread to go make? Let people enjoy the event.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Lost interest when I found out it was regionally based. Might as well hand the Horde every regions victory totem now and save a week of everyone's time.

Not to mention I found it painfully ironic that the commemoration of an event such as the AQ Gates, which was the most intensive server community moment ever, ended up yielding a regional event instead of a server event. So much for server community.
    Server communities were a technical limitation not a community builder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Blizzard really should've added a pet, toy or even mount. Hell a title perhaps. Some of the micro holidays look fun, unfortunately a big % will ignore it completely
    Honest to god is there anything you people won't bitch and whine about? Come on.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Apparently it is supposed to give a good chunk of exp, anyone tested it?

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Apparently it is supposed to give a good chunk of exp, anyone tested it?
    At level 100 you're getting around 150k for completing AQ 40, 126k for completing AQ 20, 65k for the non boss world quest. Not sure about world boss