Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Wouldn't it be fantastic if all the moderates from the Democrats and the Republicans came together and made their own party with what few Independents there are? That'd be fuckin' swell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Some people have slept through the last 100 years, it seems.
    Answer the question or don't quote the post.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    And now we have the first american fascist president who used racist bigotry to win his first and probably last democratic vote with the help from russian propaganda forming the alt righ movement in 2 years.

Isnt that worth a visit?

You know, when hitler was voted into office, million people attended his public propaganda show.Future dictators often act like a people magnet.
    I think you need to take another look at the history books...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be like the 60's when you had far left groups bombing restaurants and gunning people down. Look how we remember those stains.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    He didnt have more than Obama (at least at DC) but Im sure it was way more than 250k

This is Clintons 2nd and it had 250k

This is Trumps easily way more than 250k
    Certainly less than the 500,000 protestors that were protesting today, but pay no attention to people disproving you easily with pictures with better angles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Answer the question or don't quote the post.
    Mkay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Well, congratulations to all you Trump voters. I really hope that Trump destroys all the great things Obama did for you, so you can see the huge mistake you made. America has always been insane, but you've really outdone yourselves this time.
    What did Obama do for me?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

The Trump administration press secretary literally lied to the press, on the first day of work, while his boss is still repeating the lying press narrative.

*stain intensifies*

He didnt have more than Obama (at least at DC) but Im sure it was way more than 250k
    There were 9 billion people there only such a high number is worthy of your god-king, all hail his orange highness.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Forgive us. Please.

We'll clean up our own mess.
    Sorry that I have to do this to you, but after the desaster that followed the Middle East, I'm not giving much on that sentiment from you guys. Your track record of cleaning up after yourselves is as bad as your track record of cleaning up after other people's messes is good. What's more likely is that your co-citizens will not only not clean it up, they'll pretend it was all meant from the beginning. The more reasonable ones like you will say it doesn't have an affect on your nation, and it won't. But it'll stay a mess.

It's up to your politicians to make sure it doesn't get more of a mess. The people have decided and now it's out of their hands. The best thing you lot can do is remind people that they can only blame themselves and have a chance to rectify the mistake in 4 years.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, you missed something:
    The press secretary is going crazy while Trump is having an ego-trip in front of a memorial wall.

I think we can close the thread now, the answer is questioned.
    I'm honestly just waiting for someone trying to spin this one. The press secretary delivering an easily refutable lie.

It's not a joke anymore, it's the current administration. Even though Trumpets will try to deflect with Hillary, memes and twitter talking points, because that is all they are capable of, it will lose effectiveness rather fast now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I'm honestly just waiting for someone trying to spin this one. The press secretary delivering an easily refutable lie.

It's not a joke anymore, it's the current administration. Even though Trumpets will try to deflect with Hillary, memes and twitter talking points, because that is all they are capable of, it will lose effectiveness rather fast now.
    Trump's entire platform now is who are you going to believe me or reality, his worshipers ranks will continue to thin more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Certainly less than the 500,000 protestors that were protesting today, but pay no attention to people disproving you easily with pictures with better angles.
    The Inaugural committee estimates between 700k-800k people showed up out of the 900k expected. That's more than the 500k that showed up today which includes protestors, counter protestors and agitators. That would give him the highest numbers of any Republican perhaps even tied for third with Clinton's first inauguration which brought in 800k.

Trump had 30.6 million people watch on TV Obama had 37.8 million Regan had 41.8 million watch on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Sorry that I have to do this to you, but after the desaster that followed the Middle East, I'm not giving much on that sentiment from you guys. Your track record of cleaning up after yourselves is as bad as your track record of cleaning up after other people's messes is good. What's more likely is that your co-citizens will not only not clean it up, they'll pretend it was all meant from the beginning. The more reasonable ones like you will say it doesn't have an affect on your nation, and it won't. But it'll stay a mess.

It's up to your politicians to make sure it doesn't get more of a mess. The people have decided and now it's out of their hands. The best thing you lot can do is remind people that they can only blame themselves and have a chance to rectify the mistake in 4 years.
    I think today's protests shows that the majority of Americans are going to fight like hell against Trump in the weeks and months ahead. That's largely by what I mean by clearning up the mess.

His supporters will of course, retcon their reason for backing Trump in order to save face. But as I've been saying for months now, there will be two groups of people when this is all over: those who voted for Trump and those who didn't, and it is a moral test for every American.

60 million Americans failed that moral test. They'll have to live with that the rest of their lives. And many will do so by pretending that a little short term chaos to disrupt the status quo is all they ever wanted. But the other 140 million eligible voters who either did not vote, or voted for Hillary, have clean hands. We will clean up our own mess. Domestically, we certainly have before.

The Inaugural committee estimates between 700k-800k people showed up out of the 900k expected. That's more than the 500k that showed up today which includes protestors, counter protestors and agitators. That would make give him the highest numbers of any Republican perhaps even tied for third with Clinton's first inauguration which brought in 800k.

Trump had 30.6 million people watch on TV Obama had 37.8 million Regan had 41.8 million watch on TV.
    The inaugural comitee lied. The estimates from any other reputable source says that it was around 250-300k at most. Which is not bad per se, but is funny because of trump egocentrism problems
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Inaugural committee estimates between 700k-800k people showed up out of the 900k expected. That's more than the 500k that showed up today which includes protestors, counter protestors and agitators. That would give him the highest numbers of any Republican perhaps even tied for third with Clinton's first inauguration which brought in 800k.

The inaugural committee is pretty much just making up a number.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...r-metrics-don/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.affd14e74c60

But that's fine. The protests today still utterly dwarfed Trump's little show and parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The inaugural comitee lied. The estimates from any other reputable source says that it was around 250-300k at most. Which is not bad per se, but is funny because of trump egocentrism problems
    Jesus, let the small handed cuck have his 800k crowd. You don't need to adapt Trump's strategy and call everything a lie. It still pales in comparison to Obama and to today's nation wide protests.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think today's protests shows that the majority of Americans are going to fight like hell against Trump in the weeks and months ahead. That's largely by what I mean by clearning up the mess.

His supporters will of course, retcon their reason for backing Trump in order to save face. But as I've been saying for months now, there will be two groups of people when this is all over: those who voted for Trump and those who didn't, and it is a moral test for every American.

60 million Americans failed that moral test. They'll have to live with that the rest of their lives. And many will do so by pretending that a little short term chaos to disrupt the status quo is all they ever wanted. But the other 140 million eligible voters who either did not vote, or voted for Hillary, have clean hands. We will clean up our own mess. Domestically, we certainly have before.
    A majority of Americans have already gone back to not giving a shit.

Dude. It's almost like your account has been hacked since Trump won. Much hyperbole.

No, I do not like Trump.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

7+ Year Old Account
    You voted for Bush didn't you? You supported the Iraq war with "thunderous applause" did you now?

I'm just saying.