Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I really did contemplate bringing a few smoke grenades and setting them off for fun, but I really didnt want to get in that much trouble just for laughs.
    This is a painful level of edginess.

The Womens March that was cofounded by a pro sharia law muslim that wants America to follow Sharia? No that would have been too much irony for me.

Ive got better things to do than stand around with morons whining over nothing in the middle of January.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is a painful level of edginess.
    I would have prefered to use molotov cocktails against them, but that (sadly) would have been even more illegal for some reason. I would just have been protesting fire with fire after all....

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I would have prefered to use molotov cocktails against them, but that (sadly) would have been even more illegal for some reason. I would just have been protesting fire with fire after all....
    You can stop. We already understood that you're the edgiest person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    You can stop. We already understood that you're the edgiest person in the world.
    Just because I really do not see anything wrong with burning flag burners as my protest to their protest?

Seems pointless protesting now, the action should have been a year ago - before this madman was allowed to get near the white house.

Republicans should have been protesting to ensure a better candidate.
    Democrats should have been protesting to ensure a better candidate.

The RNC and DNC should have produced to viable candidates instead of zero. That was down to the public being apathetic.

The only hope now is that the sane republicans get rid of the clown at put a sane person in his place.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    I hope "America First" doesnt mean "fuck our allies" if Putin decides to be a dick. Other then that the next 4 years should be a learning experience for why you dont elect a reality star and failed business man as president.

My 2-cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I hope "America First" doesnt mean "fuck our allies" if Putin decides to be a dick. Other then that the next 4 years should be a learning experience for why you dont elect a reality star and failed business man as president.

My 2-cents.
    His quote was literally "Only America first"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    His quote was literally "Only America first"
    His Slogan is "America First" which he said several times. He said "Only America first" once, but thats not his slogan.

But yeah doesnt change him saying it. I just hope he is going to limit that to economical matters and not actual foreign relations.

Idk. its a scary time to be a european.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Instead of trying to get things done lets fight because reasons.
    So we should just agree with Trump because reasons? If he's dismantling Obamacare and removing links to HUD mortgage resources we should just support because he's the president? We should blindly support policies we disagree with and support getting things done just to get them done?

So, I finally watched part of this protest on the news and there was a group of young girls chanting "this is what democracy looks like".

Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    So, I finally watched part of this protest on the news and there was a group of young girls chanting "this is what democracy looks like".

Oh the irony.
    Sad thing is, virtually none of those kids understand that we are a Federal Republic and not a true Democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Sad thing is, virtually none of those kids understand that we are a Federal Republic and not a true Democracy.
    1) Republics and democracy aren't mutually exclusive.
    2) This "argument" is stupid every time it comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Yes but now it is tax payer funded and covered by your health insurance. Arent you afraid you stand to loose access to such an essential service?
    I think I'd rather have a crybaby helpline than planned parenthood at this point, I went to their clinic for my IUD insertion and without going into pointless details you can color me unimpressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think I'd rather have a crybaby helpline than planned parenthood at this point, I went to their clinic for my IUD insertion and without going into pointless details you can color me unimpressed.
    Cool story, why the fuck should your 'unimpressed experience' mean the restriction of reproductive health for millions of people?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Cool story, why the fuck should your 'unimpressed experience' mean the restriction of reproductive health for millions of people?
    It wasn't a serious reply but I'm definitely not impressed at the fact that I have been having health issues for the last six months and just now found out that my IUD wasn't inserted correctly which was the cause of those issues and now I have to have surgery. Also unimpressed about the fact that the nurse practitioner never returned my phone call after my follow up visit, the fact that an "appointment" is more of a suggestion and you wait 90 minutes in a crowded waiting room and the fact that PP charged my insurance over two grand for my less than 30 minute insertion visit and $1200 for my mandatory follow-up visit that took ten minutes and consisted of a pee test and a nurse eyeballing my vagina. Also the "would you like to donate to planned parenthood?" after said visits after showing me the bill to insurance led to some serious tongue biting...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What would even be the point?

Besides, Trump lost my state by a landslide and my elected officials are going to fight his policies. That seems better than protesting to me.
    Hopefully the protests in other states will help convince elected officials of other areas who are not aligned like your own that their constituents needs and worries have to be represented. Even if its only through the motivation of of "hey i can take this cause up to further my career since so many people in my area are for it"
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-01-22 at 08:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It wasn't a serious reply but I'm definitely not impressed at the fact that I have been having health issues for the last six months and just now found out that my IUD wasn't inserted correctly which was the cause of those issues and now I have to have surgery. Also unimpressed about the fact that the nurse practitioner never returned my phone call after my follow up visit, the fact that an "appointment" is more of a suggestion and you wait 90 minutes in a crowded waiting room and the fact that PP charged my insurance over two grand for my less than 30 minute insertion visit and $1200 for my mandatory follow-up visit that took ten minutes and consisted of a pee test and a nurse eyeballing my vagina. Also the "would you like to donate to planned parenthood?" after said visits after showing me the bill to insurance led to some serious tongue biting...
    Yeah that's a pretty frustrating visit.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I covered my face and torched a car
    You just ruined a Limo driver's career... hope you're happy!