Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Classic deflecting. You get called out and run for the hills! Man I love MMO-Champ.
    Obviously. Clearly I have been defeated, flummoxed! On this such highly cerebral topic of debate, to which I devoted so much of my self. Now I must rest, for the single, brief observation that I stated has drained me of all my higher brain functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I will_NEVER_ give Trump a chance. Ever. Not now. Not five months from now. Not ever.
    We don't need you to give Trump a chance, like it or not he represents us all now and no amount of whining you do will ever change that.

Over a year ago, when Trump first took to the stage, I dabbled in supporting him for a couple of weeks. The appeal of an independent, self funded candidate outside the political mainstream was appealing to me.

And then he lied.

And lied.

And kept lying.
    Just like Clinton lied, and lied and lied. E-mails, Benghazi, Getting questions in advance of debates from Donna brazile. Pandering to the black vote.. "Did it work" blah blah blah, no principals from her either. Mishandling of classified information. Equally disgusting if you ask me.

And then he insulted minorities and women. The disabled. Our allies. He denounce pillars of American principles. He offered kind words to our enemies. He made common cause with American extremists.
    I will not defend this part. Like i said, i will miss the class obama represented us with.

I will be dead before I give Donald Trump a chance to do spit.
    So you're suggesting you're planning some suicide bombing? Trump doesn't need you to give him a chance, the american people already did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallcorr View Post
    We don't need you to give Trump a chance, like it or not he represents us all now and no amount of whining you do will ever change that.
    Clearly he doesn't, given his approval ratings.

Just like Clinton lied, and lied and lied. E-mails, Benghazi, Getting questions in advance of debates from Donna brazile. Pandering to the black vote.. "Did it work" blah blah blah, no principals from her either. Mishandling of classified information. Equally disgusting if you ask me.
    This really speaks more to your lack of knowledge about these subjects. Donald Trump was and remains vastly more corrupt than Hillary Clinton has ever been.

So you're suggesting you're planning some suicide bombing? Trump doesn't need you to give him a chance, the american people already did.
    Most people didn't vote for him.

He doesn't and has no intention to. He's going to represent himself and those that voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    So you will never support another President ever? EVERY politician in the WORLD lies. It comes easier than breathing.
    Every politicians lie. But not like this. This is different and worse. And the lying isn't even the worst part. It's the sick depredation upon everybody who is not white and male and in good health evidently. It is the rejection of American values. I can take any politician telling a little white lie. I will not accept the President of the United States being someone who does this.

or this

or this

or this

I will enthusastically vote for the next Republican President and support the next Democratic President. But never this man. This profoundly un-American man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    This is basicly the effect Trump has on the US already now. You either blindly follow him or you laugh at him.

This thread didnt exist when Obama got the powa
    It doesn't really have much to do with Trump himself though. The real issue is that if Trump and his supporters get their way, there is a possibility that they could undermine the entire foundation this country is built on. Trump seems hellbent on announcing to the entire world that America didn't succeed because of our values and our respect for the rights and dignity of our people, but because we looted, enslaved, and murdered our way to the top. The whole idea of "make America great again" is to dispense with the sweet talk of freedom, equality, and justice, and instead to openly enrich ourselves by stealing from other countries and smack them down if they make a fuss about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Do I mean so much to you? Or do you just need to "beat" someone in a so-called debate? I can see why you admire Trump...

I don't care about you, or your opinions.
    I care about you though, and your opinions, you're a fellow american and i want our success. Which side is being divisive here?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, more like a turning point for US.
    Hopefully, your universities will stop propagating anti-science and turning teenagers into whiny weaklings.
    Reading current reports about your education gives me nightmares.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Amazing. The first post is a brainwashed liberal who just parrots false media claims.

Name one instance of Trump being a racist.

Also tell us how the Russians could have any impact on the election when the ballot machines are inaccessible remotely. Oh you mean the false reports that they helped in the Hillary email leaks? Yeah because god forbid an illegal activity is brought to light.

[Infracted]

I don't even need to look to know it was Endus throwing out infractions against conservatives who state the truth. The next 8 years of liberal butt hurt and tears is gonna be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    Hopefully, your universities will stop propagating anti-science
    I'm guessing you're a climate change denier.

- - - Updated - - -

I care about you though, and your opinions, you're a fellow american and i want our success. Which side is being divisive here?
    You, for voting for a party whose explicit platform includes a rollback of civil liberties and economic opportunities for anyone who isn't a rich, white dude.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Hands up I am no expert in the political history of American history of Presidents so perhaps stuff like this has already occurred but from an outsider the amount of crazy happening over Trump is bewildering to me. Protests, riots and seemingly a country completely divided almost aggressively because of one man, it's awfully worrying. Do you think 2016/2017 will be recorded as a stain in your history books? I don't recall seeing as much friction regarding Clinton, Bush & Obama. I understand Presidents usually get negative attention eventually but not immediately
    The media circus created this mess by making a mountain out of a mole hill and our people on both sides are too fucking stupid to separate political opinion from facts.

There were many more qualified candidates on all sides (Sanders, Paul, O'Malley, Bush), and we ended up with the worst two possible candidates.
    Last edited by Laerrus; 2017-01-22 at 05:50 AM.

Nah, more like a turning point for US.
    Hopefully, your universities will stop propagating anti-science and turning teenagers into whiny weaklings.
    Reading current reports about your education gives me nightmares.
    It isn't just college students. Of course they did stage a walk out the other day but the bigger story was the thousand strong woman's march protesting things that don't exist and that President Trump never did or said.

The news report on that walk out had quotes from various students and organizers. Every one of them was studying some sort of liberal arts and/or journalism. Little pricks need to get their ass back in school and stop wasting my tax dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You, for voting for a party whose explicit platform includes a rollback of civil liberties and economic opportunities for anyone who isn't a rich, white dude.
    Name one factual thing Trump has said he would do that would have any impact on civil liberties. And deporting ILLEGALS does not count as they are here by breaking the law.
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, that's actually serious issue. But I can't be arced to blame US on that while China and Russia still destroying Earths climate with their environmental policies.
    Supporting one candidate doesn't mean believing in 100% of his politics. I wish leftists learn this.
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Another example of the intolerant left. It sounds like your enemy is republicans as a whole. HOW DIVISIVE OF YOU. I'll stay up and wait for you to tell me what civil liberties and economic opportunities they are taking from you.

America is already a stain on history.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    The media circus created this mess by making a mountain out of a mole hill and our people on both sides are too fucking stupid to separate political opinion from facts.
    Pretty much this. With the way technology works, it's not the smartest who are heard but the loudest and we all know how big idiot's mouths are. To me Trump won't be the issue, it's the overarching symptoms of a 2-party system polarizing the fuck out of the country. Big money is the problem. Personally I'd attribute a lot of our struggles today with the shittiest decision the courts have ever made. Citizens United v. FEC. I'm happy the people aren't laying down and taking it but Trump is more of a desperate change and likely not responsible change. We need good leadership and informed masses.

Nope, that's actually serious issue. But I can't be arced to blame US on that while China and Russia still destroying Earths climate with their environmental policies.
    Supporting one candidate doesn't mean believing in 100% of his politics. I wish leftists learn this.
    This, every republican i know accepts climate change as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Name one factual thing Trump has said he would do that would have any impact on civil liberties? And deporting ILLEGALS does not count as they are here by breaking the law.
    - Supporting Voter ID laws which have been factually demonstrated to disenfranchise American voters.
    - Banning Muslims from entering the US.
    - Increasing surveillance on Muslims, mosques, increasing police presence in Muslim communities.
    - Waterboarding and other techniques of 'enhanced interrogation'.
    - Opening up libel laws to make it easier to litigate against critics.
    - Restricting the press.

To say nothing of the actions of his party.

Quote Originally Posted by MiLLeR View Post
    America is already a stain on history.
    America didn't slaughter people by the millions in the name of one god or another. I'd say all the holy wars are a much bigger stain on history.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every one of them was studying some sort of liberal arts and/or journalism. Little pricks need to get their ass back in school and stop wasting my tax dollars.
    They are supposed to be best of the best. They are supposed to be new generation of geniuses that shape modern history.
    Instead they are studying one million genders, feminism and privileges. What a fucking waste of human brains and resources.