Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    The culture currently mass immigrating to germany would also consider it a horrible crime to eat pork sausage and are generally intolerant of germans speaking german, even in the germans own country, the one they are immigrating to.
    And who's fault is it for destabilizing the middle east and causing a massive refugee crisis in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    And who's fault is it for destabilizing the middle east and causing a massive refugee crisis in Europe?
    We can destabilize whatever we want and refuse to help them afterwards, its called war.
    They are lucky we didn't carpet bomb their countries after 9/11, if they did the same crap in russia russia would respond far more harshly than we ever did.

Empires never got anywhere by paying the families of their enemies tons of money and letting them all come to their country and not be expected to conform to their new nations culture. It would have collapsed all empires quickly if they had this practice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Never. Once again, the manner in whuch Trump won the election - the rhetoric against minorities, women, the disabled, our allies, Russia - and his conduct since his victory, makes that impossible.

He could and WILL advocate for policies I want. He will sign parts of the Ryan budget I will applaud. But I still want him to fail. I still want him out of office. I still want his supporters repudiated.

Nothing in the Ryan budget, nothing about my "nationalism", nothing about the policies I want for this country hold a candle to the importance upon which I place our American principles... principles Donald Trump rejected outright EVEN in his inaugural address.

He doesn't deserve being given a chance, because from his own mouth, Friday, he represents the very antithesis of the any America that is worth a damn. He represents, at best, America's dark impulses that we usually keep locked up in the basement. He represent un-American ideals.

You're failing a moral test, about the importance of American principles to you, by giving him a chance jugzilla. There is no policy in America worth forsaking our principles, and in the name of his power-for-powers sake agenda, he has forsworn almost all of them. Reagan's shining city on a hell was evicerated by "American Carnage".

And you would have me give this man a benefit of a doubt? Fuck Donald Trump. Not a Conservative. Not a real Republican. Not My President. And truly speaking, though it says American on his passport, un-American in his character and heart.
    I really didn't want to go here. I have principles too, and they are pretty simple. You spent a lot of energy here extolling US policy in Syria. I or anyone could do a search on this channel and find you talking about how awesome it was that the the US armed rebels and has Russia, Syria, and Iran involved in a meat-grinder thing. You really loved that term meat grinder. Disgusting. There are hundreds of thousands killed, and Europe destabilized. I don't know what American values you were supporting there, but I found it disgusting. #MAGA
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2017-01-22 at 07:47 AM.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

It will be known as the moment we took our country back from invading cultures and immigrants who hate what our country has always stood for and seek to convert us.
    Let it be known. Jan 20th 2017 will go down in history as the day (some) Americans took a stand against their imaginations. A day they finally put their foot down and said enough is enough, I'm tired of all these mother fucking scaries in my mother fucking imagination.

We can destabilize whatever we want and refuse to help them afterwards, its called war.
    They are lucky we didn't carpet bomb their countries after 9/11, if they did the same crap in russia russia would respond far more harshly than we ever did.

Empires never got anywhere by paying the families of their enemies tons of money and letting them all come to their country and not be expected to conform to their new nations culture. It would have collapsed all empires quickly if they had this practice.
    Oh god, this internet warriors do in fact amuse me.
    You know that empires did not in fact do that? They played a complicated game of alliances, a part of which was: i dont de-estabilize my ally's neighbour
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

This isn't the fucking middle ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    This isn't the fucking middle ages.
    Not even in the middle ages the ruling people were on that level of stupidity... well yes, perhaps on russia

10+ Year Old Account
    Tired of the Russia bashing. Most Americans are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/1642/russia.aspx

The numbers seem to disagree.

Can you show me a statistic to support that or do you just not understand what the word most means?

You know that russian apologist used to be part of the CPUSA, and now are part of the alt-righters? The propaganda is mostly the same, the stalinism of it still reeks from it

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! Did I strike a nerve?

No, you did post some bullshit, without evidence, and didactic shot it down with a ground-to air factmissile

We're all just confused. Never supposed to go full retard. Audience can't relate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay got it.

What do you guys hate more, Trump or Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    maybe you need to read about fascism and how fascist behaved.
    I have, that is why I know what I am talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay got it.

I hate them equally for different reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No, you did post some bullshit, without evidence, and didactic shot it down with a ground-to air factmissile
    pffft. They same polls said Hillary was gonna win in a landslide. They are corrupt. Americans dont hate Russians, I dont know why people on the internet want to make us think otherwise.

I hate them equally for different reasons.
    would you believe me if I said I don't hate anyone?

Okay got it.

They hate traditional white Christian America most. This picture triggers them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    It isn't just college students. Of course they did stage a walk out the other day but the bigger story was the thousand strong woman's march protesting things that don't exist and that President Trump never did or said.

The news report on that walk out had quotes from various students and organizers. Every one of them was studying some sort of liberal arts and/or journalism. Little pricks need to get their ass back in school and stop wasting my tax dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Name one factual thing Trump has said he would do that would have any impact on civil liberties. And deporting ILLEGALS does not count as they are here by breaking the law.
    Overturning gay marriage ring a bell? Banning Muslims from entering the country just because of their religion. He wants to ban abortion and punish women that get them. Want me to continue? Because I am sure I can find more if I keep googling.