Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Same, i would rather just spend the time choosing to spam deep dungeon since at least the pot shards guarantee like 300k per rank V crit materia.
    Plus all the other junk it gives you sells, and you get Tomestones, XP if you're leveling still...I love rolling through on BRD gunning down mob after mob with hardly a pause between.

Same, i would rather just spend the time choosing to spam deep dungeon since at least the pot shards guarantee like 300k per rank V crit materia.
    wow really? those are like 150k now on my server.

Deleted
    those sell for like 200k at most here. them crafter materias though

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    wow really? those are like 150k now on my server.
    check which ones sell the prices vary dex ones on my server are 20-30k and rank IV's are 50k each

check which ones sell the prices vary dex ones on my server are 20-30k and rank IV's are 50k each
    eh every rank 5 battle materia is under 200k

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to do my yard again since Christmas is already over, couldn't really get most of the stuff I wanted since they are way too expensive for people like me, so used what I could with minimal investments.

So yeah, this is my new place to hang out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    *chuckles* we'll see how long it takes for the phantasia addiction to resurface.
    Well, you were somewhat right - symptoms are starting to appear now that I've hit dry season.

But I'll try to ignore it. I'm sort of just wandering without goal since Ex dungeon queues are like half an hour each (as healer), new raid offers same item level or worse and team isn't ready to go for Zurvan Ex yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    eh every rank 5 battle materia is under 200k
    Accuracy V is going for 240k here on Odin.

8 of 10 Rune lit up and 89 Gordian Manifestos in my inventory home stretch!

So these Anima Weapons - Are you locked into having just one of them for your chosen job, or can you re-do the questline to get as many of them as you like? On the one hand, the quest does say that it's a daily, but on the other the pop-up warning does tell you that you will only get one for your current job. I'm getting some very mixed messages here...

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    So these Anima Weapons - Are you locked into having just one of them for your chosen job, or can you re-do the questline to get as many of them as you like? On the one hand, the quest does say that it's a daily, but on the other the pop-up warning does tell you that you will only get one for your current job. I'm getting some very mixed messages here...
    You can have as many of them as you feel like grinding out, aka you can redo the questline.

One caveat: You can't work on 2 animas on the same quest at the same time. Example: I have 5 different anima weapons at 260. Right now I can only work on one of them to go from 260 to 270. However, if I decide to start another one from scratch, I can work on it while having the 270 quest for one of my others active. So while I farm light, I could toss tomestones towards umbrite, gc seals towards the (formerly) crafted items, poetics towards sand, all while doing the CT weekly for aether oil and the weekly quest for singing crystals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    omg

- - - Updated - - -

:l
    This happened to me, more or less, on a week that the 3 line reward was 1 million MGP. Needless to say, that was a gut punch.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    And here I'm still working on this crappy step.

Not that motivated to continue, especially seeing how awful those weapons look like.

I'm spending quite a lot "bored" time going through screenshots and making avatars, maybe too much.
    My quote fucked up D:

MISSION COMPLETE

and Anima becomes a neat minion

10+ Year Old Account
    Man oh man. It has taken me a combined total of about 8 months of subbing off on and and just never getting into this game. But I just recently resubbed out of boredom, and fuck, I'm going full throttle with it. I got my Rogue class from 2 to 45 (and counting!) in just under about 10 hours played, give or take a few. Doing the story quests and all the side quests I can bother with, the occasional dungeon in hopes of getting good lewt, I'm just overall really enjoying this! I plan on getting most of the base classes to 50, so I can get used to their playstyles, and then unlock what I can. I'm in no hurry to get to 60 just yet, still so much for me to do in ARR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Still over 5 months of Heavensward left, no need to rush.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Man oh man. It has taken me a combined total of about 8 months of subbing off on and and just never getting into this game. But I just recently resubbed out of boredom, and fuck, I'm going full throttle with it. I got my Rogue class from 2 to 45 (and counting!) in just under about 10 hours played, give or take a few. Doing the story quests and all the side quests I can bother with, the occasional dungeon in hopes of getting good lewt, I'm just overall really enjoying this! I plan on getting most of the base classes to 50, so I can get used to their playstyles, and then unlock what I can. I'm in no hurry to get to 60 just yet, still so much for me to do in ARR.
    Once that big MSQ/sidequest burn's done, be sure and check out the alt jobs in POTD as a way to see what their skills are like and how they play at higher levels. It'll be a good way to level any of them you want, plus get you other goodies if you want them, like the weapons, gear currency at cap and the other junk that drops to sell/use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    But I'll try to ignore it. I'm sort of just wandering without goal since Ex dungeon queues are like half an hour each (as healer)
    Yeah, it kinda sucks that the relic forces us to actually queue as healers now. <_<

anyone know if a9-12 normal had its loot lockout removed in this patch? the refurbisher accessory tokens are still worth looking into for my tank and heal jobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    anyone know if a9-12 normal had its loot lockout removed in this patch? the refurbisher accessory tokens are still worth looking into for my tank and heal jobs.
    Yes, Alexander loot lockout has been removed. Only thing still weekly is the weapon item.

Time to grab some easy accessories then.

After getting my Garo NIN gear that is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    My quote fucked up D:
    Now you left me wondering what you meant to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yeah, it kinda sucks that the relic forces us to actually queue as healers now. <_<
    I'd just like to get my healer robe from Ex dungeons.

Already got boots, gloves and hood for it. Saw somebody earlier with the robe at Moogles and tried it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    You can have as many of them as you feel like grinding out, aka you can redo the questline.

One caveat: You can't work on 2 animas on the same quest at the same time. Example: I have 5 different anima weapons at 260. Right now I can only work on one of them to go from 260 to 270. However, if I decide to start another one from scratch, I can work on it while having the 270 quest for one of my others active. So while I farm light, I could toss tomestones towards umbrite, gc seals towards the (formerly) crafted items, poetics towards sand, all while doing the CT weekly for aether oil and the weekly quest for singing crystals.
    That makes sense, thanks for the summary. I'm a huge fan of mindless abnegation, so redoing the quest really doesn't bother me. Like... At all .