Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Cynical- View Post
    She also said "If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob". “I have a lot of eye contact, and I do swallow.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWf3j2wO7Bc
    ugh she's like what 60?

no thanks grandma

10+ Year Old Account
    She's gone a bit mentalist, I think she needs a Holiday. Perhaps she should do something to chill out Like A Prayer, meditation or listening to Music.

If the Secret Service go after her, then she could be snatched quicker than a Ray Of Light, she won't Live To Tell her story.

I'm struggling to to find a way to shoehorn 'Like a Virgin' into this post. I gave up on La Isla Bonita.
    Last edited by Kalis; 2017-01-22 at 10:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    She's gone a bit mentalist, I think she needs a Holiday. Perhaps she should do something to chill out Like A Prayer or meditation.

If the Secret Service go after her, then she could be snatched quicker than a Ray Of Light, she won't Live To Tell her story.

I'm struggling to to find a way to shoehorn 'Like a Virgin' into this post. I gave up on La Isla Bonita.
    I hear you call my naaaaaame

Free speech. She didn't say that she was going to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    ugh she's like what 60?

no thanks grandma
    In my country they say that an old hen makes a great soup. It's definite her oral orifice is well cared (singer) and her years of age and public stature (book and songs about sex, nudity etc) probably attest to her claims of experience. Shame i could't vote for Hillary (i'd vote her anyway if i could, her being the lesser bad). Madonna being a huge pop star and music idol of my young age... where can i queue for one special, Mrs Chiccone?

Pretty stupid thing to say.

Btw in the blood of how many newborns does she bathe to look so young still?

per day.

Classifying it as incitement of violence would make it a thought crime. Because, you know, she only talked about what she tought about (also relevant: past tense). She didn't say she wants to do it, she didn't say anyone should do it. There's no incitement here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I can't really find an argument for how this is incitement, so it probably should fall under free speech.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I'm so happy that we have Madonna with a net worth of $560 million as the spokesperson for marginalized people everywhere.
    Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I mean this obviously falls under freedom of speech, even if its fucking stupid. She's clearly not an actual threat.
    Have you heard her latest music, if that's not a threat then i don't know what is.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    well on madona's defense, it wouldn't have been the first thing she had blown

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I mean this obviously falls under freedom of speech, even if its fucking stupid. She's clearly not an actual threat.
    all other normal people who said shit like this get investigated by the secret service, why shouldnt she.

On a related note, can someone explain Madonna? To people growing up after the 80s she's kinda shit; what was it about her at the time that was so ... noticable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    all other normal people who said shit like this get investigated by the secret service, why shouldnt she.
    Because she's a stupid celebrity, not some whackjob with a shack in the middle of nowhere.

It's ok, she's a celebrity. Can't do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    On a related note, can someone explain Madonna? To people growing up after the 80s she's kinda shit; what was it about her at the time that was so ... noticable?
    MTV.

First woman promoted by MTV that made music videos showcasing her sexuality and opposition to the "norms" for women.

MTV brought sex, drugs and rock and roll to the mass public eye via music videos and she was the fist woman to be promoted by that train that made music the masses enjoyed.

Today, as a woman, if you are NOT making music videos like she made then you are ignored by the masses.

Sexy music videos by women are the norm now, but they were not in the 80's until MTV promoted Madonna.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-01-22 at 12:33 PM.

The Riots going on, obviously she's just following the cool trend atm.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Shock queen from the 80s who is desperately trying to remain relevant and keep her name out there so she maintains her income.

Deleted
    Pretty stupid thing to say.

Btw in the blood of how many newborns does she bathe to look so young still?
    Seriously, you ask that wearing that wig?

This event reminds me of Justin Carter.

young adult (like 18~ when arrested), turned 19 while incarcerated cause someone didn't like a fucked up joke he made on facebook.. didn't even get a trial and when it came around to actually doing anything it seemed like the law said "fuck it" cause he spent months locked up and got beat in jail before getting his speedy trial.

I'll have to go see what actually happened there.