Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I never realised how little of a fuck I gave about Portugese football until now. Does anybody want to chat about the Women's Super League or something a little more relevant?
    Indeed.

A tier above Scottish football at best.

I never realised how little of a fuck I gave about Portugese football until now. Does anybody want to chat about the Women's Super League or something a little more relevant?
    Nice try teasing me, why don't you go tease Icelanders? Oh wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Indeed.

A tier above Scottish football at best.
    A tier? There's 55 European Leagues, you are saying there's only 3-4 tiers? /laugh

Lampard breaks club goal scoring record

VS

Rooney breaks goal scoring record

Man United's top scorer is a Scouse granny shagger.

xD
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-01-22 at 12:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we could always have the mods rename this thread to Premier League 2016/2017. Then you wouldn't speak of anything else besides it, not that thats not happening already...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well, we could always have the mods rename this thread to Premier League 2016/2017. Then you wouldn't speak of anything else besides it, not that thats not happening already...
    Guess i can agree with you on something. My words were to you, Razael and the other Portuguese, not for the English and their mighty league that if had the same amount of money that the Portuguese, Dutch and a few others have wouldn't be even top 10. They already dropped to 3rd and next year probably 4th, surpassed by the Italian one too.

Talk about La Liga a lot too.
    The only leagues that are worth talking about tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Nice try teasing me, why don't you go tease Icelanders? Oh wait...
    Good effort but the only thing I care about less than the Portuguese league is the English national team. All I'm saying is it's a bit cringeworthy watching you squabble about refereeing decisions in a game as important as Accrington Ladies Under 13's next fixture.

The only leagues that are worth talking about tbh.
    We have more Portuguese here than Spanish. Guess The Portuguese, Italian, German, French and even the Russian leagues suck. Let's see how Arsenal does against Bayern and how City does against Monaco.

- - - Updated - - -

Good effort but the only thing I care about less than the Portuguese league is the English national team. All I'm saying is it's a bit cringeworthy watching you squabble about refereeing decisions in a game as important as Accrington Ladies Under 13's next fixture.
    Yeah, you don't care about the English NT but you even created the EURO 2016 thread. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

So, the English NT is less interesting than the "Women's Super League" for you? Ok.

Deleted
    Yeah, you don't care about the English NT but you even created the EURO 2016 thread. LOL

So, the English NT is less interesting than the "Women's Super League" for you? Ok.
    Yeah, the Euro 2016 thread, not the English national team thread.

Yeah, the Euro 2016 thread, not the English national team thread.
    Based on many of your posts there in England games i think you give a big damn about it. Maybe you are right, the "Women's Super League" it's just much more interesting than England games. Maybe you are even their cheerleader!

Christ, the amount of cancer posts...
    In other news, what happened to Leicester? Did they lose too many players, or just not playing like last year?
    Not following 100%, checking the results daily but that's about it. Not even from Portugal (will ocasionally hear the radio transmition of fc porto games, if it's a important game).
    Also, since we're in the middle of the season, those predictions at the start of the season, how right/wrong you guys are?

1. What will be the top four finishing in the EPL: Chelsea, Man City, Man United, Tottenham
    2. Champs League winner: Barcelona
    3. PFA Player of the year: Hazard
    4. Writers player of the year: Hazard
    5. Top Premiership Scorer: Costa
    6. Best transfer: Kante
    7. Biggest transfer flop: (leaving blank for now)
    8. Who will be relegated from the EPL: Burnley, Sunderland, Watford
    9. Who wins La Liga : Barca
    10. FA Cup Winner : Everton

Not bad. Hazard needs up his game if he's going to do a clean sweep of the awards though

Not bad. Hazard needs up his game if he's going to do a clean sweep of the awards though
    Didn't post my predictions, so a bit late for mine, so...gonna analyze yours.
    Is Everton in the FA cup? not seeing them after a quick search. edit: nvm google was hiding some games, lost to leicester in early january.
    Still think barça will win la liga?
    transfer flop (so far)?
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2017-01-22 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess i can agree with you on something. My words were to you, Razael and the other Portuguese, not for the English and their mighty league that if had the same amount of money that the Portuguese, Dutch and a few others have wouldn't be even top 10. They already dropped to 3rd and next year probably 4th, surpassed by the Italian one too.
    A portuguese team will have to win the champion's league or do well in it to get a worthy mention in here

Not really. Only person to talk about it was myself. Nobody responds unless it somehow relates to a EPL team (e.g. the Griezmann transfer rumors)

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Not really. Only person to talk about it was myself. Nobody responds unless it somehow relates to a EPL team (e.g. the Griezmann transfer rumors)
    Not too active, I'm mostly a lurker, else I'd respond.
    How about that sevilha game. 7 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Didn't post my predictions, so a bit late for mine, so...gonna analyze yours.
    Is Everton in the FA cup? not seeing them after a quick search. edit: nvm google was hiding some games, lost to leicester in early january.
    Still think barça will win la liga?
    transfer flop (so far)?
    If they get back into form, yes. They have the best team imo.

Kante has to be signing of the season. People will say zlatan but man united are 6th.

If they get back into form, yes. They have the best team imo.

Kante has to be signing of the season. People will say zlatan but man united are 6th.
    And the flop?

Durrty sent off again. Lol xD

Xhaka you idiot