Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Star Auger Etraeus :O

Oh boy....

That encounter was certainly eye opening.

In my mind I saw the next or future expansion. In the Dark Beyond we finally get a glimpse into something far worse that the Legion. I kind of see the Legion as the great plague spreading throughout the cosmos looking for potential allies to control or enemies to burn.

Something created this plague however. And I think that very TRUE enemy is finally making itself known. The home of the Old Gods? Is it naive to think the ones on Azeroth were the only ones?

Fun times!

RETURN OF THE BLACK EMPIRE! *salute*

discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    Is it naive to think the ones on Azeroth were the only ones?
    Read Chronicle. There are a LOT more than just four Old Gods scattered across the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    If you've read Chronicle you'd know there are a LOT more than just four Old Gods.
    Pretty much this. An absolute TON were just flung out into the universe in the hope they'd eventually hit a planet with a world soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you've read Chronicle you'd know there are a LOT more than just four Old Gods.
    Playing through Shadowmoon (Outland) works too.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Star Augur Etraeus was one of those fights that really connects night elven culture to the stars. You see how star focused and leaning the night elves were in the arcane empire, the nightborne continued that, (possibly the highborne too although we only see them in ruins), but the night elves became very earth bound not star bound with the druid super heavy focus.

The druid focus has really drowned out exploring a potentially deep and fascinating culture. But maybe i'm biased because i always found the existence of the arcane culture fascinating and the priests and the relationship between the two..it's a civilziation whiles the druids don't have a civilizaiston living in the wilds and one with nature, which is fine, they just stay in the forests, and do their thing, but the others well as a people they need that part to them, and i was always very interested in it.

7+ Year Old Account
    The home of the Old Gods? Is it naive to think the ones on Azeroth were the only ones?
    their home are the 'hands' of the Void Lords.

read the chronicles, there are far more, not just the 4.

- - - Updated - - -

i think there's no doubt that the next expac is about the void, old gods, n'zoth.

blizz is literally pointing in that direction.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    their home are the 'hands' of the Void Lords.

read the chronicles, there are far more, not just the 4.

- - - Updated - - -

i think there's no doubt that the next expac is about the void, old gods, n'zoth.

blizz is literally pointing in that direction.
    Yep. With the return of the Twilight Dragonflgiht, the Twilight's Hammer confirming that they've been rebuilding, the Zandalari going quiet, rumors of N'zoth's return, and Naga suddenly appearing everywhere, there's no doubt.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Read Chronicle. There are a LOT more than just four Old Gods scattered across the universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Pretty much this. An absolute TON were just flung out into the universe in the hope they'd eventually hit a planet with a world soul.
    Its not the old gods and sargeras that we need to be worried about actually - its the Void and the Void Lords

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    Its not the old gods and sargeras that we need to be worried about actually - its the Void and the Void Lords

Well both the Legion and the Void Lords wants to ruin our planet/titan.
    We are so insignificant compared to that kind of power, I don't see why we should worry more about one than the other.

Loving. Yes I am aware of the Chronicles. Thanks to you guys that's next on my list of WoW books.

Obviously, but that wasn't the reference xD

I know. I've read Chronicle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yep. With the return of the Twilight Dragonflgiht, the Twilight's Hammer confirming that they've been rebuilding, the Zandalari going quiet, rumors of N'zoth's return, and Naga suddenly appearing everywhere, there's no doubt.
    The SP dagger is basically a give away. I wonder what it will mean for SP.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    if we don't get playable naga, imma rage.
    Cuz they've kinda set that possibility up with the Coilskar now being on our side

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    if we don't get playable naga, imma rage.
    Cuz they've kinda set that possibility up with the Coilskar now being on our side
    They'll be the next playable race since we haven't had a new race in 5 years. I hope they don't go the "Naga with feet" route. I want actual -real- Naga.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

In my mind I saw the next or future expansion.
    More like outside of the platform, lol.

In my mind I saw the next or future expansion. In the Dark Beyond we finally get a glimpse into something far worse that the Legion.
    It's nothing new. Plenty of sources already claimed that Old Gods/The Void is bigger danger.

Something created this plague however. And I think that very TRUE enemy is finally making itself known. The home of the Old Gods? Is it naive to think the ones on Azeroth were the only ones?

Fun times!

RETURN OF THE BLACK EMPIRE! *salute*

discuss.
    Did you live under the rock last year? Plenty of people were saying the same thing all over the place.

They'll be the next playable race since we haven't had a new race in 5 years. I hope they don't go the "Naga with feet" route. I want actual -real- Naga.
    I don't, I think it would just look silly. I'm hoping for sub races personally, each with its own special 1-5 starting area (or at least a different intro).

Maybe Naga could be a sub race... but they would still look a bit silly. Murlocs would seem less silly (and that's also a terrible idea).

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    I don't, I think it would just look silly. I'm hoping for sub races personally, each with its own special 1-5 starting area (or at least a different intro).

Maybe Naga could be a sub race... but they would still look a bit silly. Murlocs would seem less silly (and that's also a terrible idea).
    didnt azshara transform in front of Farondis in Aszuna? I can kinda imagine that, kinda like worgen, having elf form for noncombat RP purposes and have them wear boots, bur trasnform into lizards in combat through "magic" and not have reason to have boots in this form. and lets be honest, worgen or tauren boots arent exactly great either, tauren, if you have a robe, have pretty much always hoofs only

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    didnt azshara transform in front of Farondis in Aszuna? I can kinda imagine that, kinda like worgen, having elf form for noncombat RP purposes and have them wear boots, bur trasnform into lizards in combat through "magic" and not have reason to have boots in this form. and lets be honest, worgen or tauren boots arent exactly great either, tauren, if you have a robe, have pretty much always hoofs only
    Thats not a bad idea actually, hadn't thought of that. Ooh... that could actually make it work. I take it back, make it so blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Yeah, I am hoping it is the next race.
    Would be dope